Winx Club Roleplay: alfea! Burning crusaders lair.

pandawinx posted on Dec 29, 2010 at 08:49AM
The darkest depths of the burning crusaders lair is dark and dangerous.....however they may be the only people who know how to defeat the were-tigers...or just make it worst for everyone.

only one way to find out!

Winx Club 73 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

Vor mehr als einem Jahr pandawinx said…
(The caveis so dark no one can see anything)
Telemira: (feeling for space around her) Ur...guys? is anyone there?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CyD12 said…
Izzy: Im here Tina, (looks around but is unable to see a single thing) This place is creepy, and I cant see anything...
angry
Charles: WOAH? what in the name of flames are YOU doing here?
Izzy: calm down Charles, we came to...uumm negociate something
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
angelic
Veevee; (terrifyed) Hey charlie.....(shivers) we-were- um....ur...We want you to help us!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elie_star said…
Miele - *walks silently besides the Tav... she's really scared*
Izzy: (puts 1 hand in Mieles shoulder) I can feel you are scared, I am too...But dont worry! We are the Tav and we are brave (smiles)
cloudy
Charles: If you want to nogiciate with anyone-- nagogiate with her! (points to a girl) this is Selena. she'll explain everything to you.
Selena; Follow me. (follows them to alonely part of the cave) You're after the were-tigers arnt you?
Telemira: (nods) (under breathe) when we're not just trying to be normal girls....Who are you?
Selena: Selena Lunarspell. Im from omega.
Telemira: Species?
Selena: Were-tiger......first ever and only female were-tiger. and probably the only there ever will be. (smiles smugly)
Telemira: And your proud of that??
Selena: Yes. you'll need me on your mission. I can smell were-tiger from a mile away.
Telemira: Wait you work for charles?
Selena: He saved my life!
Veevee: (lip trembles) (bursts into laughter) yeah right!
Selena; (rolls eyes) if it wasnt for charles i'ld be tiger-chow right now, so i think you'ld better shut up. unless you dont want the armys help.......So, do you want me to help you or not?
Vibbie: (shivering) yes please....wait, whats the catch?
Selena: No catch.
Vibbie...............?
Selena: i have a--ur, score to settle with the other were-tigers. So, do you want my help or not?
Miele - We need you help. *looks at the TAv, everyone is a bit scared* Please, help us.
Izzy: please, we do want your help! we need it....
rainy
Selena: whats in it for me?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ember89 said…
Ember: wow your the only female were- tiger...that's amazing! (thinks: I wonder where pyshimar is)
Ever: and Charles saved your life? See ember I told you he's a good person!
Ember: sure you did...
angry
Selena: (rolls eyes) So you lot are the evil ones?
Veevee: What??
Vibbie: Um...a-a-arn't you the, um...the e-vil ones?
Selena: (frowns) i thought you were! You hunted us all down, attacked us, hurt the people we love!
Veevee: (frowns) wrong! you did that to us!
Selena: (snarls, low growl....) We were just defending ourselfs!
Vibbie: Any idea what you guys are on about?
Ember: No idea...
Ever...not a clue...
Ember: Selena are you hiding something cause I have a feeling your not telling us something important...
hmmm
Miele - I think that we both are right... probably they tought that all we want was hurting them. Well, Selena, we promise you that we want hurt you and your friends. We want give you an hand, to come back to a normal life.
mischievous
Selena: (frowns) i dont believe you! dont you understand how many lifes we've lost to you?!?! 600 children, 321 men and 200 women! i feel degusted just being near you....Why did you want to cause all this destruction. (glows orange)
Veevee: Lemme' handle this one. (to selena) angry right selma?
Selena: dont call me that. (breathing heavily)
Veevee: fine babe. so, angry selena?
Selena: yep.
Veevee: think everyones pitted againest you? Nobody cares? its a eat or be eaten world?
Selena: yep.
Veevee: Sing it sista'! Say, do you like to steal stuff from shops?
Selena: (shifty eyed, blushing) no....
Veevee: (laughs) dont give me that look! i invented that look! i used to be like you! i was ALWAYS angry. and i actually hated everyone in this tav club. but you know what? i learnt how to deal with my anger.
Selena: how?
Veevee: as cheesy as it sounds I eclipsed it with friendship..and chocolate.
Selena: (giggles)
Veevee: so you in?
Selena: (Slow smiles spreads across face) i know you guys are agressive, murderous and evil and all but um......why not? (walks away)
Veevee: Hmmm.....guys, have you ever considered that to the burning crusade we might be the baddies?
Ember: Hey here's a idea let's ask your dad see what he says....and the funny part is I don't hate the burning crusade....
Ever: you realize you just said that out loud?!
Ember: I just realized that....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Flora_Bloom said…
Silvia:Hope I'm not too late!(stumbles)(catches ember's shoulder)Sorry,Ember!So,who is she?(points to selena)
angry
Selena: (growls at her) Point at me once more and i garantee you won't have any fingers left!
Telemira: That's selena....
Selena: The only question is: Who are you? (Glares at silvia)
Silvia:Hi,Selena.And as for the question.....I'm Silvia.And you are-?
Selena: I'm Selena. That's all you need to know. (narrows eyes)
Silvia:(narrows eyes back)(thinks about it and drops it)
Anyway,does anyone want to bother telling me why we're in the burning crusaders lair?
angelic
Ember:well we need help...some guy named bartok and a were tiger named Rex have made a list for something not quite sure what it is my point is we all need protection!

Ever: plus izzy is missing her necklace
Izzy: we need to stop them getting the things in their list...they already got 2 and I am sure right now they must be looking for something else...
Silvia:I guess we'll have to find them for that.What did they get?
Ever: izzys necklace and...(thinks: that list was long what was on it again?)
Silvia:Girls.What is this?(puts her hand forward)I feel some sort of stone wall,here.
Telemira: (To ember, sends telepathic message: Miele's sketchbook.) I dunno, why don't you press on it and find out?
Silvia:(presses the wall)(falls in)(she can't see the tav but they can see her)Girls?I can't see you!Where are you?(she tries walking out)
That wall...Once you go in,you can't feel any wall.It just kind of disappears!And I couldn't see you either.Or hear you.
Ember: wow!
Ever: cool!
Izzy: weird...(turns to Selena) what is that wall made of? and what is it suppose to do?
Miele - *touch the wall* I... I can see inside it. There's... there's a beauiful landscape and it's... It's Cyclamen Town! And it's burning! *shocked and frightened she makes a step behind* There's something strange here....
Silvia:I can't see inside it...Miele,try again!
rainy
Veevee: (Looks into it) Geez....
Telemira: What can you see veevee?
Veevee: (quickly) none of your freaking biseness! (Sees herself as a four year old girl with her father shouting her)
Telemira; (looks into it) (Sees telepax being made into a bypass.)
Ever: (thinks: I'm not afraid of Charles he hasn't done anything to me even if he did still not scared)
Ember:(touches the wall but doesn't sense anything)
Miele - *touches the wall again, and the vision is the same as before* I... I think that this wall knows our fears and tries to pull us away from it. Probably we've to destroy it and overcome it to continue our mission!
surprise
Veevee: There is no way i'm going in there!!
Ever: well aparently me and Ember fear nothing
Ember: (touches the wall and senses nothing)
smile
Telemira: Then can you go in there and get Silvia out for us, please? Ever?
worried
Miele - *nodding* Yes, Ever, please... or you, Ember. I don't feel like overcoming this wall. If I see my village burning just touching it.. I don't know what would happen if... *shivers*
angelic
Ember: ok I'll go! (transforms into enchantix and gets inside the wall)
Ever: (thinking it's probably a good idea ember went in afterall I'm just a normal fairy who hasn't gotten her charmix or enchantix I would have just slowed ember down...)
Ember: loos like your average hole in a wall...Silvia where are you?! (creates a fireball so she can see better) Silvia?!
Silvia:I'm here.I'm glad you are,too.This place wouldn't let me go out!
Ember: well let's get out of here. I'm glad your alright but we were really worried!
Ever: (screams as she sees nothing but the car-crash and her family and dog, buttercup dying.)
Ember: (sees and hears nothing but charles casting her grandparents into omega)
Silvia:(grabs hold of ember and ever's hand)Stop it!What's wrong?
hmmm
Ember:( thinking: ok this had better not happen again I have to talk to mom and dad)
Ever:this isn't real! It's bad enough I have that memory stuck in my head!
Silvia:What do I do?
worried
Miele - *frightened* Tina, you look so pale.. did you hear something? Ember, Ever and Silvia are ok?
sad
Ember:(trying hard to hold back her tears and anger) I saw Charles casting my grandparents back to omega!
Ever:it's worse seeing everyone I love die in a car crash then being in the car with them!
Ember: I want to make sure my grandparents are well guarded I don't want to lose them again!
Ever: I wish this was just an illusion and not real...I miss my family and I miss Buttercup she was just a puppy!
Tina: (Quietly) No, they are not: we are to go in to save them.....