Winx Club Most talented winx- club - Fan 2010!

AgyJude posted on Dec 03, 2010 at 09:06AM
Hey everyone, I was looking at all the wonderful fan arts and articles etc. in this spot. So i thought, maybe I'll host a contest to find out who the most talented Winx fan is going. So get ready with your pencils and paintbrush (the mouse if your gonna do color overs)and let your imagination sore, or you can write a story or do whatever you are good at. Once you're happy with it post your creation or whatever you have done (it can also be a video of you singing for the most sweetest voice contest) here or you can just post the link and you could be on your way to being known as the most talented winx club fan. The winner can choose between 20 props or a fan art by me. You can enter as many times as you like.
Thanks you
Agy

Winx Club 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Winxlove said…
kiss
please agyjude save me a spot!I'm with vacations with all my family in a place and i can't do it now.I'm through my phone and damn this spends too much money XD

Please save me a spot,I love doing things like that!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CyD12 said…
big smile
what a wonderful idea!! please save me a spot! I want to join in Fanfiction creating and singing one of the songs of the winx club!!

please save me a spot! I cant post it now cause I have to do it xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tasfee said…
smile
Wow! cool idea,i wud like to sign up for fanfictions and images plz,plz save me a spot.I am very interested.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
blush
Can I make a fanart or something??I'm shy at singing...
kiss
and oh,save me a spot.Now I'm working for something..okay??
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AgyJude said…
yeas, i'll save you all a spot!
big smile
thnx!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tasfee said…
big smile
thx from me too!'
Vor mehr als einem Jahr samoangirl96 said…
i would sing but i don't know what to sing or what even how to upload. I'd write but I don't like it when people judge my work gets me all nervous, and i can't do pictures cause i can't upload those either. But this sounds really fun though!! I love the idea
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CyD12 said…
hey! Agy, I wanted to join in singing and I was actually really excited about it! but I wont be able to join in that category cause I dont have time to record my voice...since I am working I dont have time to it in the evening or monings and in the night I am like super tired to sing...so Im sorry but I won join at singing...

maybe I will join writing a fanfiction or something...but I am not sure
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ariel306842 said…
love the idea.can i join in dancing?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Flora_Bloom said…
When does it end?