Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Chill out room. (All dorms welcomed)

pandawinx posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 09:47AM
Hi guys! Yet another place to do some roleplay: A chill out room! The chill out room is for when your chracter needs some time out: it has a hot tub, bveanbags, magazines, a 42 inch tv, makeup table and even a dance floor.

-pandawinx. :)

Winx Club 148 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

Vor mehr als einem Jahr pandawinx said…
Veevee: (Enters, sits on beanbag and starts paint her nails.)
(Says in her head: I wish i was as cool as Alice, Tina, Izzy or....well anyone else!)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
Zakkalise:hello
Veevee: (Look up) Hiya!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elie_star said…
wink
Miele - *get into the room and sits on a green beanbag near Veevee and Zakkalise* Good afternoon girls. What a wonderful day, don't you think so? *take the pad from the bag and starts to draw a fancy landscape with a delighted smile*
cool
Zakkalise: it is is'nt it. *starts writeing down the lyrics to her faveirote song*
Veevee: I gotta go....seeya (Leaves room)
sunny
Zakkalise: bey
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
smile
Hey guy!Whats up!(Her smile turns ugly when she sees Veevee leave.Once she left, smiles again as she sees Zakkalise an Miele.Walks over and sits down on a dark purple beanbag) WOW! Ur a really good drawer Miele! Im only good at drawing animals. (Opens her bag and pulls out an ipod & starts listening to bad romance)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CyD12 said…
Izzy: (gets into the room) hey girls, whats up? (sits in a pink beanbag near the little table and takes out a book)
smile
Zakkalise: hey. So Izzy what are you reasing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 30degrees said…
Rani: hey girls! look i have a new pet! (points to Beck her little baby dragon)
Beck: (flys around them and then make cute noises)
Rani: isnt it cute!
laugh
Zakkalise: She's cute, i got a new dog Deliarimmia you can call he Della
Rani: OMG Della is cute too! lets hope our pets can be good friends!
smile
Alice: OMG!!He's so cute! I love dragons! What kind is he? My fav are Hungarian Horntails! Thier so cool!(Giggles as the dragon flies aound them) Ialso ove Della! She's so cute and i love retreivers!I whish i could have a pet dragon though, but i have a pet wolf named two socks. He's in my dorm right now adnd i would gladly take him out so you all can see him! So,what do you all say?
big smile
Zakalise: i hope our pets can be friends too. sure i'd love to meet your pet wolf
smile
Telemira (Tina): Wow, all these pets are awesome! Would you like to meet my lilac and white panda, Cutie? He's very friendly, but a bit bosterous, he's eating his bamboo at the mo, but he should be finished soon, hes in my dorm.
Telemira (Tina): So Rani, has Beck learnt to breathe fire yet or is he a water dragon, or a air dragon, or land dragon? I read up on dragons in the book "A encloypedia of winged friends" (Gets book out from bag) My fave type of dragons are Scotish steam hissers, what type of dragon is Beck? (Gets very interested)
Miele - Oh, wow, your pets are awsome!! I have to go and get one! *leave all her stuff on the desk and run away in order to get her magic pet*
Izzy: OMG! i love all your pets! here is Caramell! is a little lion!
he is friendly too! (giggles) all the pets are awesome!
sunny
Alice: Sure!(Runs out and comes back with a wolf that is black with whits splothces on its 2 front paws)Everybody, this is two sock, Two socks, these are my new friends. (The wolf yipes happliy and starts wagging his tails)OMG!!! Caramell is so cute too!
Rani: aaaawww! Caramell and Two socks are really cute!
say hi Beck!
Beck: (Flys around them and starts to make cute noises)
Rani: (giggles)she say hi!
heart
Zakkalise: Aw your wolf is so cute
Miele - Hey girls! Oh... a wolf, a little lion... they're so cute!! This is my squirrel, Ari! *Ari jumps on the desk and starts bitening Miele's pencil*
laugh
Telemira (Tina): Aw sweet! (Smiles at Ari) (Suddenly Cutie flys in and acidently bumps into the wall) (Telemirs giggles and goes to help him) Are you okay, Cutie? Stroaks him and rubs his head so it feels better)
Cutie: (Makes cute noises, flys about the room in panic and then does a sign language of Veevee pushing and shoving him)
Telemira: (Grins) Dont worry about her, Firstly, i found my septer half a hour ago, turns out it was under her BED in the pink dorm (Gets Septer out of bed) And secondly i think i got my revenge....
Cutie: (Gasps and giggles, followed by cute noises)
Telemira (Tina): Ok guys, presenting a letter from Veevee! (Winks)
(Holds up letter saying: OMG, like, i, so totally, gotta find test sheet, I gotta CHEAT! I liked haven't studied a bit and stealing everyones chocolate is sssooo not helping....But its tasty! Especially Faragonda chocs, hmmm....I should really stop stealing them now. -Veevee)
Telemira: You see, once i got my staff back i completely mind read veevee, and wrote down what she was thinking! I'm sure ms.Faragonda will be pleased about this....When she finds it on her desk.....In Veevee's handwriting! I know hers off by heart.
Cutie: (Makes cute dissaproving noises)
Telemira: Ok, i know its mean but still...I cant help myself that missy needs to be taught some kinda lesson, and also....She wasnt that nice to any of us...Lets have a vote: Hands up who thinks we should snitch on lil ms. VV!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AgyJude said…
Hey everyone!This is the chill out room right? Sits on a blue beanbag.(Something Flies out of her bag).Miffy! don't fly out of the room. Awwwww your pets are so cute. ANd by the way this is my pet Miffy.Miffy come back and sits ob her shoulder.
 Hey everyone!This is the chill out room right? Sits on a blue beanbag.(Something Flies out of her bag
smile
Zakkalise: Aw Miffy is real cute too
Miele - Miffy is so nice!!
sunny
Alice: yah, im all in favor for snitchin on the little brat!(Evil grin. Raises her hand and waves it rapidly into the air) Miffy is really cute too! (Smiles)
angelic
Thnx! Your pets are cute too! (Takes a magazine and starts looking at the pictures) Hey! Check this one out! Isn't this Bloom the fairy who used to study here. The one with the dragon Flame? )Suddenly Drops the Magazine) Oops! (Bends Down to take the book.)
wink
Telemira: Oh yeah, she did? She sounds awesome, doesn't she? I wish i could meet her.....And Tecna! She's my idol! (Winks)
wink
Zakkalise: musa... is my idol, yhe trix are cool too, for witches
big smile
Alice: That's so cool!!!My idols r Tecna and Musa too! I also love Flora and Dracy! Their all so cool!!
smile
Zakkalise: out of the trix, icy...obviously
cool
Telemira: (Nods) I like Darcy too!
Izzy: Musa and Flora are my idols! i think they are aweosme!!!
oh and i like Darcy from the trix!
cool
Zakkalise: thats cool
wink
Telemira: (Smiles) Agreed!
wink
Miele - Oh, wow.. Bloom is so nice! I've read something about them in these days. I'd like to meet Flora, I think she's so sweet, I'd like to became a fairy sweet and powerful like her... But I like also Tecna! She's so clever!
sunny
Telemira: I like them all. (Smiles) But when you said you wished you were like Flora, well, from what i know of you: You are! Your so nice, and your powerful, just like her!
rainy
Zakkalise: i wonder what they are doing in cloud tower... (thinks about it and shudders) probably someting dreadful
angelic
Chloe:Yeah! Did you like todays spell class?
smile
Zakkalise: of course, little tricky but it was fun
cool
Telemira: I gotta admit i kinda admire cloudtower for its power, the witches sure are amazing! Evil, but powerful, you get what im saying? And besides, im sure that some of them are nice, right? (Cutie points to telemira behind her back and mouths 'Crazy!' but Telemira notices)
Telemira: (Laughs) You are ssoo mean (Giggles) So, wats up everyone?
Miele - Oh Tina, you're adorable... *hug her friend* And I'm sure that you'll meet your idol! You deserve it!!! And I think that the girls of Cloudtower are powerful, even if I am a little bit scared of their evil plans.. sometimes they are able to be really bad!
smile
Telemira: You too Miele! (Smiles) Congratulations on becoming one of the 'chosen 8' as faragonda calls them, i wonder what sorta stuff she'll have us doing?
hmmm
Miele - Congratulation to you too! We'll become a great team, don't you think so? And with our power to defend them, nothing will scare the fairies of Alfea! ...Even if I wonder what we have to do, too...
worried
Telemira: You know what, i didnt think of that.....For all we know they could have us fighting some evil demon in another dimension and maybe evening earning a higher form of magic? Like charmix, enchantix, ect. I hear theres reccently been a new type discovered called beliexix, but you can only earn that on earth where people dont know about magic. (Frowns but then shrugs and then smiles) Still, if we do achieve something like that, we will be the only students in the school ever to earn it, apart from the winx, but they've gradguated......
big smile
Zakkalise: i would of loved to be the leader, but the creative one is a good role too. Anyways good job everyone, espiclly Chloe
Chloe: Aww thank you! congratulations Zakkalise, Miley and Telemira.
Wait! be right back!(Runs out of the room)
Chloe: (Comes back with something in her hand)Who wants toffees?