Winx Club Alfea RP-Cloud Tower

missdada15 posted on Dec 12, 2011 at 01:54PM
Because every RP needs some bad guys..

This is for Avril Columbiana and Sophie.

Later on the our main ones(Fairys) will come here to have a witch and fairy gathering since Faragonda insist on it every year.

but for now..only Avril and Sophie allowed.
 Because every RP needs some bad guys.. This is for Avril Columbiana and Sophie. Later on the our ma
last edited on Dec 15, 2011 at 01:06PM

Winx Club 88 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

Vor mehr als einem Jahr missdada15 said…
Sophie:*angrily tears up her failed exam*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr winxlove2 said…
Avril:*role eyes*Sophie if you keep trying doing ther test by your self you will never pass!oh wait.I dont give a shit*walks away*
Sophie:*kicks a chair then yells after her*How do you do it?!
Avril:my? well I oh wait I dont need to tell you!
Sophie:Grr..what do you want in return?
Avril:lets think.200 Witch points!

(Remeber the rlp with Pandawinx(witches) well there were some Witch points or so what ever So Im making them BUT now every person With has over 2000 Passes 1 class she cant handle)
Sophie:*thinks for a bit*Fine..im not gonna pass unles i know how to get a good grade other then to study anyways.
AVril;give the points.now!
Sophie:Do you think im that stupid?First you tell me..then you get the points.
Avril: dont get on my nervers Sophie!
Griffin:*walks there*Is there a problem?

Sophie:*crosses her arms*No.

Griffin:I couldent help but overhearing you need some points..as you know-or not-tomarow is a fairy/witch gathering...here*sighs in annoyenc*if you two make a plan and make sure the fairys will never want to come back here again,without any huge injori..you each get 500 witch points.*Starts walking away*
Avril:can we hurt them just a litle bit?
Griffin:*stops and thinks*As long as there are no serious injuries.*walks off*
Avril:Great.A broken feet and Hand isint so bad.so Sophie we do it together? Not*evil laught and walks away*
Sophie:Ah,just you wait..when im finished with the fairys Griffin wont ever remember your name.
Avril:*role eyes* okey so I torture them with My guns or something sick?hm....
Sophie:*laughs and goes to the kitchen where they will make the food for the fairy-wich gathering*
Avril:hm...I know.The food
Sophie:*Turns into a cute little cat and walks to the cook*

Cook:Aww..how cute..*picks her up and cuddles her*

Sophie:Mew..*her eyes start glowing red and the cook drops her then faints,she goes back to her original,witch form*So easy..*smirks and looks at the food ready to go on with her plan*

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Avril:*takes her gun out*this should work*Shots some posioned bullets at the chiken and fruits*ha*walks away and the bullets start to posion the food*
Sophie:*hears the shooting from the other side of the kitchen and runs there*Avril!What are you doing here??
Avril:Im doing my job.what are it doing here?
Sophie:Very funny..and im here to make sure the fairy get a meal they will never forget..ever.
Avril:dont forget we dont need to kill them.
Sophie:Oh please..sending them to peace..like im that nice-No.*shows her a potion*one drop of this..and the food turns real..disgusting and horrifying for every sweet little fairy..funny for the witches..it wont harm them but it will give them nightmares for weeks*grins evily*im pretty sure they will NEVER want to come here again.
Avril:*laughts*dont make my choke! thats your plan? Im going to get 1000 points xDD
Sophie:Griffin said we can't hurt them physically..too much.And that's just 1/3 of it..whats your plan?*chuckles*Your gonna beat them up?
Avril:no but we aint hurting them badly if we're poisining them
Sophie:poisoning in what way?Making them shit thir dresess?explosive diarrhea*laughs*oh..that would be funny..you gave me another idea..you see,i really have no intention on hurting them..in that way..im gonna hurt them where it hurts the most..make them all wish they were dead of all the humiliation and nightmares leading to depression.*smirks and goes back to the food*you do it your way if you want but i'll do things my way.
Avril:hm...Acsiolly The Posion it will make them go...Cucu.They will feel like on All the drugs on earth.Drunk like a dinasour and slutty as... The biggest slut ever.When they gave my this posion.I fucked witth Obama on Nacional TV
Sophie:But thats a good thing!..uh..i mean not the fucking Obama thing,the drug thing..that's gonna make them feel good so theres really no point..*thinks a bit*but Faragonda would probably pretty much mind it and will cancle the gatherings herself..not bad.
Avril:ah*face plam*do have ENY peace of brain?! You can Turn in to her!!
Sophie:That's true but when the original gets back she will get things her way..don't worry gosh..pretty much whatever we do-the fairys will not want to come back.
Avril:not all fairies are girly.The new ones. Angela,Simona and that naother girl
Sophie:A who?Since when do you hang out with the fairys?
Avril:I dont but I do kill their famlies,Friends and alllllways to stop my.never worked.Olny that girl I think its Ashley. her attack hitted my.didint eeny pay but she was the olny fairy that thouth my
Sophie:Hm..i see..
Avril:sooo how about we work totherer?*shakes*that felt bad
Sophie:Just for the points..
avril:wahat else?
Sophie:Im making another potion..for their drinks.Before they will serve them food they will all get a drink..it will make them ¨high¨ in that way that they will all feel like they are the only fairy there..the only ones among the evil wiches so they will think that all of the hprrible things that will happen to all of the fairys..happend to only them-that makes it much worse..paranoied.
Avril:great
Sophie:*smirks and takes the juce out and the other drinks then spils her potion in..*I so like toying with people's emotions.*looks at Avril*anything else we should do?
Avril:how about...Put some bugs in their beds? Its lame but most fairies hate them.And some snakes afcourse!
Sophie:Yeah!That's just the thing we need,icing on the cake.
(THE DAY OF THE WITCH/FAIRY GATHERING)

(Outside Cloud Tower,lots of tables,food,drinks etc..)
Avril:oh I love today.The cameras are set All placed fairies can by will by filmed*signs out the filmed part*
Illusion:*sits down and looks around*
Angela:uu this palce ROCKS!
Avril:hey Sophie your girlriends here
Sophie:*crosses her arms and disappeares*

Illusion:*drinks some juce and starts eating some salad*This is really delightful,thank you for inviding us Miss. Griffin.

Miss Griffin:I didn't..*says under her breath*you invited yourselfs over..