Vampire Diaries Elena is getting BORING??!

ZoeATLX posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 06:09PM
Don't get me wrong, the vampire diaries is the best show on TV at the moment and I think Nina Dobrev is a great actress, but personally im getting a bit bored with Elena... She doesn't really get involved in things with Stefan and Damon and sometimes i feel like screaming at the TV for her to do SOMETHING! Anymore of it and im gonna have to start calling her Bella. Tell me what you guys think xx

Vampire Diaries 18 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kindhiya said…
smile
i find no one's boring in this show...they all have their role to play...and they do it well.

but i can understand,cause sometimes i want screaming to elena ''bring your ass'' lool ''do something''

So I understand what you mean
Vor mehr als einem Jahr judabug09 said…
lol i completely understand...i just want her to do SOMETHING MORE... WITH DAMON...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Damonlover said…
big smile
Yeah, with Damon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr claudia_bb said…
cool
agree with @judabug09
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Radvile said…
yeah
Vor mehr als einem Jahr OrlaghxCullen said…
I personally think that bonnie belong with damon elena and damon are so dragged out and boring and everyone knows she ends up with stefan in the books
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mormongirll06 said…
yea hopefully in the second season elana will decide to get in involved with whats going.between the 2 damon and stefan.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kindhiya said…
smile
oooh no damon and elena as friend yes....a couple ewww
please no...
history repeating forever lool
the eternal love triangle....soooooooooooo boring
i really think she loves stefan... feeling between elena and damon (as ian somerhalder said) its just a confusion :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DaniKatZ said…
big smile
nooo! Elena doing something with 'Damon' would be AWESOME!!! Please... Elena, do something with Damon apart from being freinds and enemies!! <333

OrlaghxCullen, you don't know for sureee... Do you?? They might be endgame! It's for us to find out!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr katie15 said…
big smile
I personally think that bonnie belong with damon elena and damon are so dragged out and boring and everyone knows she ends up with stefan in the books

How are you completely sure that Stelena are end game in the books when the last book isn't out yet? Anyway I think it is completely obvious that it will be Delena end game for SO many reasons, not to mention Stelena would just be really predictable and like all the other endings in other books where the "good" vampire gets the girl.

Also, I find it really funny that you think Delena is dragged out when Stelena did EVERYTHING in basically the first 10 episodes of season one. Hypercritical of you I think. Oh and also when people say we need a change, a witch and vampire couple should done, vampire and a girl relationship is boring, then why do you like Stelena?! Why is it that relationship should stay but Delena shouldn't?! Even though they are BOTH the same type of relationship?! Yet you believe this type of relationship is boring, but Stelena should still stay!?

Anyway, yeah Damon and Elena do more together me thinks ;)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xshaggy9x said…
Lets just leave it at this. Elena is just so freaking boring, she does nothing but get captured and break up with Stefan, and constantly argue with Damon. About 75% of the episode she crys.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KATIE4DAMON said…
I want Elena to do with something with Damon and I want her to get a life . She breaks up with Stefan practically every episode . Don't get me wrong , I think Nina Dobrev is a great actress but I prefer her as Katherine.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vicktz said…
yeah i agree!! katherine is a b***h but shes way more interesting than elena!! i look forward to any episode with katherine in it. but they cant spice up elena's character by making her go between stefan and damon bcuz tat wud mk her a tamer version of katherine. bt i wish elena was a bit more interestin in some way :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DamonsLilBird said…
big smile
Thank thee for making this mate. Personally Bella was and is much better than Elame. Yes I am saying it bloody now but when Katniss steps in both become a part of The Whoville. Lol Elame is boring yawn flippin mess it's 24/7 "Stefan I gruggles spit we should break up". I manky loved DE at first in the books becuz meh is a book fan first but TVD makes meh hate, everyone but Bonnie. We need something fresh Bamon and Stebakh. DE needs to happen glad they are becuz they so mangy boring as death. Ian and Nina to be dating have zzzz Chem together. IMO I agree she drags Stefan and any guy down. She needs a Kat personality transplant attitude oh wait got that check. Next basically Elame is zzz and its a sucky buggy. Thanks for this aah feel better now.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dang3rm0u53 said…
I think Elena had more confidence when she was human. Now she seems panicky and insecure. The actress who portrays her is a great actress. Katherine is a fantastic character. Nina can only play Elena as she is written, so it isn't the actress's fault. She needs some of Katherine's spunk.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fa567 said…
I totally agree with you all , I mean yes ,this character is getting boring with each episode and all of the troubles,murders and all bad things happen to her and for her !! I think elena ruined the brotherhood bond between Damon and stefan and she's become just like Kathrine ,Kathrine manipulated both of damon and stefan but she was like more interesting and captivating than elena ,, for me, I'm so bored of stelena and delena because both of damon and srefan deserve better than elena !! I think the writers need to give us some of kathrine's spunk !(as dang3rm0u53 said ) !!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazy4charmed said…
i'm still shipping stelena :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Delena77Angel said…
sunny
Not anymore. I L Elena.