Die Simpsons Best Simpsons Season

maybeastarbucks posted on Dec 04, 2007 at 12:56AM
Here, I ask you to list your favorite Simpsons episodes in order from greatest to worst, and maybe you can give a reason why that season is where it is on your list.

I'll go:

(Remember: best to worst)
Season 4
Season 5
Season 3
Season 7
Season 8
Season 14
Season 6
Season 15
Season 10
Season 19
Season 13
Season 12
Season 17
Season 18
Season 1
Season 9
Season 11
Season 16
Season 2

Die Simpsons 17 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bvgf said…
Season 1 To Me it has the best episodes
Season 7
Season 6
Season 3 It's Got one of My favorate Episodes of all time. barts Friend Falls In Love.Great episode but The plot to me showed Nothing really changing around the place So thats why it's my fourth fave Episode.

Anyway...

Season 2
Season 18
Season 17
Season 5
Season 4
Season 9
Season 8
Season 15
Season 11
Season 16
Season 12
Season 10
Season 19
Season 13
Season 14 I did not enjoy these Episodes as much as the other season
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dani86 said…
season 4 is the best
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nofadofa said…
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PoooBoo said…
Season 5-Great season with such classic episodes as Cape Feare, Rosebud, The Last Temptation of Homer and Homer Goes to College, no bad episodes for me and also a really good Treehouse of Horror. Probably the 3rd best one ever.
Season 4-Just as good as Season 5 but it had two episodes i thought were only ok, but i still liked them, Duffless and A Simpson's Clipshow. Witty and funny with such classics as Last Exit to Springfield, I Love Lisa, Marge vs the Monorail, Selma's Choice and Krusty Get's Kancelled. The 4th best Treehouse of Horror ever.
Season 9-I actually adore this season. I think it's cos it was the first Simpson's i ever got on d.v.d. I find all but one of the episodes watchable and the humour still going strong. Of course there were some bad moments in the forms of Principal and the Pauper,The Two Mr's Nahassapeemapetilons and All Singing, All Dancing but there were some great episodes too like The Joy of Sect, Bart Carny,The Cartridge Family,Lisa's Sax and Realty Bites. A funny THOH. One of my all-time faves.
Season 7-A fascinating and funny season. Loads of humourous episodes (King Size Homer,Team Homer,Homer the Smithers and Bart On the Road) and some emotional ones (Mother Simpson and Summer of 4ft 2). Just a perfect blend. Great THOH.
Season 6-Funny and another dosage of humour and emotion. Great episodes such as Lisa's Rival, which might possibly have the best subplot ever,Itchy and Scratchy Land, Bart's Girlfriend, Bart of Darkness,Homer:Bad Man, Homer the Great, And Maggie Makes Three and Lisa's Wedding. But with great episodes does come some stinkers, such as Bart vs.Australia, which even though i'm not fully Aussie i found downright offensieve,The Springfield Connection and Bart's Comet. The BEST friggin THOH EVER!!! Like seriously..
Season 3-Another good season. Very funny and personally the first season where the Simpson's really hit it off. Perfect doses of humour and emotion.Great episodes like Bart the Murderer,Flaming Moe's,Radio Bart,Homer Alone and Homer at the Bat. And another good THOH, but still needs improving. There were of course some crappy episodes for example Colonel Homer,Stark Raving Dad and When Flanders Failed, but even those episodes were amazing compared to the later seasons of the Simpsons.
Season 8-Fun season, but it can't compare to the previous 4 seasons. All the episodes are watchable just many don't have that certain spark that other seasons did. Some fun but not particulary intresting or amusing episodes like Burns,Baby,Burns, The Twisted World of Marge Simpson,Homer's Phobia, The Canine Mutiny and Grade School Confidential. There were some great episodes though like Brother From Another Series, You only Move Twice, Bart After Dark,My Sister My Sitter, Mountain of Madness,The Springfield Files, The Mysterious Voyage of Homer and Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(D'oh)cious. A fine THOH just nowhere near as good as the last two.
Season 2-A very good season, just a bit boring in places. Funny none the less, but still needs improving. Some funny episodes which still remain classics like Bart Get's an F,Two Cars in Every Garage Three Eyes on Every Fish,Bart Get's Hit By a Car,One Fish Two Fish Blowfish Blue Fish and Lisa's Substitute. The not so good eps were the likes of Brush With Greatness,The War of the Simpsons and Dancing Homer. A great starting THOH but the third segment was a tad boring.
Season 10-An average season, a few WOW episodes but nothing too spectacular. I loved Lard of the Dance,The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace,Lisa Get's an "A", Mayored to the Mob and Wild Bart's Can't be Broken but those were the only really good episodes, the rest were either average or bad. I hated Bart the Mother,Homer to the Max,Make Room for Lisa and Mom and Pop Art extremly and still do. The THOH this season was funny but not as good as Season 9's.
Season 19-For a non 'classic' season this wasn't bad. For a later Simpson season it had a suprisingly normal amount of good episodes. For example I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings,Funeral for a Fiend,Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind,Husbands and Knifes,The Debarted,Dial 'N' for Nerder and Smoke on the Daughter(for the hilarious subplot).A boring THOH though and some pretty lame eps-That 90's Show,Papa Don't Leech,Homer of Seville,He Loves to fly and he D'ohs and Midnight Towboy.
Season 1-I'm giving the Simpson's a break cos they just started and anyway this has some classics. For example Simpsons Roasting on a Open Fire,Some Enchanted Evening,Bart the General and Krusty Get's Busted. Yeah there were some stinkers like Life on the Fast Lane and Homer's Odyssey, but still..???
I don't know what to write for the rest of the seasons but heres my order and a short reason
Season 20-Some nice eps, some crap ones.Funny THOH.
Season 12-Liked few eps in this. TRILOGY OF ERROR!!Average THOH.
Season 14-Great THOH.Some great episodes but lotsa crap too.
Season 18-Boring THOH apart from first segment. Average episodes but some HORRIBLE ones.
Season 16-Ok THOH, like the first two segments best.Sleeping with the Enemy was one of the better episodes...
Season 17-Some ok episodes really. I loved The Italian Bob but the THOH was a bit same-same.
Season 13-Pretty crappy but a decent THOH(probably the only highlight in a dull season)
Season 15-Dull and boring but the THOH was very good. I liked one or two episodes and hated the rest.
Season 11-Worst Season EVER.It featured one of my favourite episodes ever Behind the Laughter and my least favourite episode ever Kill the Alligator and Run. Not even the THOH could save it.
That wraps everything up. I own 1-12 on d.v.d so i've been re-watching like crazy!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Marii55 said…
smile
Season 8!!! is wowwww!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr The_Simpsons said…
The best seasons ever are: 1,2,3 and 8, but especially 1 who has the most original episodes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lano500 said…
The best season is the one with the reality-show spin-off
Vor mehr als einem Jahr br7knicks said…
Best to Worst: The Simpsons stopped after Season 13, so I'm going to stop there too. I'll give my favorite episodes for each as well.

Season 8 (Homer's Enemy - Frank Grimes)
Season 4 (Duffless
Season 7 (Two Bad Neighbors)
Season 9 (Homer vs. NYC)
Season 6 (Homie the Clown)
Season 5 (Homer loves Flanders)
Season 10 (Homer to the Max)
Season 12 (Homr)
Season 13 (Jaws wired shut)
Season 3 (Homer at the bat)
Season 11 (Days of Wine and D'oh'ses - Barney's birthday)
Season 2 (Bart the daredevil)
Season 1 (Bart the General)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr br7knicks said…
Lano: Season 8, second to last episode
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fetchgirl2266 said…
season 3,4,12,15,and 18-22
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LOLn00b said…
season 7 from 1995 and 1996 and i liek teh simpsons episodes from 1996 and 1995
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chestany said…
smirk
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sheerinandamian said…
i don`t get it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FatimaH17 said…
i cant list all the seasons but my favs are 4,18, and 8 even though they are very different.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MortalAnonymous said…
laugh
I have yet to list all the seasons in order. I more-so just make notes of the especially great episodes when I see them. Season 5 USED to be my favorite, but that was about 5 years ago. I know season 2 is rather good overall, and I am fond of a few in season 8, but I've really lost track of seasons, I've been so episodically focused. lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oranginaghb said…
I really like seasons 6, 2 and 1 but I like all of them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sheerinandamian said…
no 1: season 1