The Mentalist Tonights Zeigen had a flaw...

DanielCamacho posted on Nov 26, 2008 at 03:09AM
Why was the gun sitting on the table when CBI came into the crime scene. However the explanation later showed the man grabbing the gun off the table to protect himself.

Just my observation

The Mentalist 5 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JANE_IS_MY_HERO said…
He may have put the gun back?? I don't know, it could just be a simple error!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr robothor1111 said…
Multiple takes, maybe a tweak in the script...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Todaisy said…
I noticed in Season 2, Episode 5 that Rigsby says to Cho "I told Grace I love her." Cho says, "Wow, Ok, well done, then what happened." Rigsby says, "Well nothing, Jan interrupted . . ." He calls Patrick Jane, Jan instead of Jane.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ginevra17 said…
Maybe I look too much in the details (that's Jane's fault, I'm becoming a mentalist too XD), but I actually noticed various mistakes in different episodes of both seasons. Little things like one scene Jane has his hand in a particuar position, one second after (same scene but different angle) his hand has a complete different position etc... Actually I notice mistakes like these in every show I watch (and I watch A LOT of shows XD), they're small things, but I think that even the smallest details are important... After all no show is perfect :)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cotedepablo said…
smile
lisbon also said "ironically" instead of 'sarcastically' in season 1 but i t hink that these mistakes kind of add to the show in a way. i mean, who talks perfectly all the time? only characters, right?