The Kane Chronicles Sadie And Carter Meet Percy Jackson!

rock4ever posted on Feb 11, 2012 at 07:54PM
Hello, rock4ever here, and I am one HUGE Percy Jackson fan! I started reading "The Red Pyramid" because it said "If you liked Percy Jackson you'll like this new series!" so I bought it and I loved it! Then I read "The Throne Of Fire" and I loved it! So then I read the first chapter of "The Serpent's Shadow" and I loved it! So I searched to see if there was a club on fanpop for "The Kane Chronicles" and there was! (I knew about fanpop because one of my clubs is "The Heros Of Olympus") So now I'm here, doing this forum! Well, injoy!

Characters: Sadie, Carter, Amo, anyone I forgot from "The Kane Chronicles", Percy, Annabeth, Grover, leo, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, all gods, and anyone I forgot.

Summory: Sadie and Carter are fighting a monster, when a boy (Percy) helps them defeat the monster. The boy introduced himself and wants to help with Sadie's problem, but soon, the one of boy friends well suffer!

I well post when I have FREE TIME and I won't post till one person comments. I hope you like it! Bye!

The Kane Chronicles 25 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkles3 said…
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rickfan said…
wink
post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icuSTALKER said…
Post!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SomeRandomFan said…
tongue
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
lol! spam
Vor mehr als einem Jahr maiden4ever said…
oooooooh! POST!!!!! :) :)
i'v seen your name on the HoO club...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr allanvdsouza said…
i want read this story!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HollyKirby said…
cool
You will post!!!! I have ur address and I have a gun!!!!!!!!!!! If u dont post i will kill u!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!IM EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Im_rock4ever said…
cake
wow you all really want to read it. fine ill post (tomarow) (maby sunday) because ITS FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GOT TO GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! aso not that many people are here, and i checked this forum for 10 days then i gave up. i was thinking everyone abandoned this club. *sigh* i do really love the kane chronicals...

sparkles3: you were the first comment, so you get cake!
Rickfan: im going to!
icuSTALKER: I AM!
SomeRandomFan: i like spam....
maiden4ever: i am and ive aso seen you around HoO.
allanvdsouza: i want read this story? dont you mean i want TO read this story? LOL sorry just had to say that!
HollyKirby: ....... freaky. I LOVE KIRBY! HES JUST SOOOOOOO CUTE! hes just to fat. BECAUSE IM FAT! IM FAT! YOU KNOW IT! i love that song!

(aso i know my username is not the same... you know, rock4ever to Im_rock4ever, but theres a reason for that...)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bukluvr17 said…
big smile
plz post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr annabeth523 said…
plz post!! soon!!!!
big smile
and . . . i also agree that a crossover is possible through the end of tSS(the serpant's shadow)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Timmyoseaton said…
Post soonnnnnnnn he hasnt posted in 20 days lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greekgirlA said…
u haven't had free time in 2 months? harsh.
very
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wisdomsduaghter said…
please n post soon!! ....i agree with greek girl talk about harsh....
post soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_goddess said…
PPPPOOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I COMMAND U TO POST RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!
ummmmmm......... 3 months is a long time without posting. im starting to get a bit worried.
I agree!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
and u havent even posted once.
angry
R U EVEN GONNA POST?!? this is an amazing plot, but u need to post so that the fans can have something to read!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr eshshishkebab said…
laugh
POST PLEASE!! I'm a mega fan of both Percy Jackson AND The Kane Chronicles, just like you. So please post!! And don't forget Anubis when you do!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr makorra327 said…
crying
post... Post...POST!!!!!!!!!!!! it sounds sooo cool!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Demeter13 said…
Hello if anyone won't post why didn't we start the forum already? K and ps the best ever Percy Jackson role play is at Greek demigod role play right here on fanpop!!!! Plz join!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PixyStar436 said…
crying
POST! POST! I have been waiting 4eva!