Helden des Olymp The Third War

Skipper27 posted on Dec 13, 2014 at 08:28AM
I know everyone was disappointed with the ending of The Blood of Olympus, and I was thinking of making a fan fiction anyway so I thought I would make a sequel.
Summary:
After the giant war everybody thinks they are safe.But, what they don't know is that the worst is still to come...
Disclaimer:All rights and characters(except a few)belong to Rick Riordan.

Helden des Olymp 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fangirl521 said…
So what are you going to write it? Or does everyone else post things?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fangirl521 said…
Because it sounds like something I'd actually read
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Skipper27 said…
My computers down and I,mm having mid term exams and after that I will go out of town so my life is sucking right now. I won,t be able to post in a while
Im back and will right a chapter ASAP
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PiperMclean7732 said…
Where is the chapter!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PiperMclean7732 said…
You said that 2 months ago
sorry i will i promise
cool
Percy

He woke up feeling fully refreshed for the first time after his memory had been wiped. He had always slept in a haze of worry, wondering if he’ll live to sleep again. He’d worry about his friends mostly. He’d heard people say that things are going to go back to normal.
But they never will. Because for once he was not the hero. It was a son of Hephaestus named Leo Valdez. Who had willingly given up his life to defeat the earth mother Gaea. Percy envied him. That was the way Percy had always wanted to die.
A great roar interrupted his trail of thoughts. It sounded like a Cyclops. He leapt out of his cabin in his boxers and found out it was only Tyson shouting because Connor or Travis had taken his peanut butter sandwich.

As he went to the mess hall he saw the whole camp except the other 5 were there. He looked at the raised platform and saw something that brought a smile to his face. The camps director Mr. D was back.
He was going towards the table when a hand slipped through his. He looked, expecting to see Annabeth but nobody was there.
“Wha-?” . Then the air shimmered and annabeth appeared and annabeth appeared.”It’s just me seaweed brain” she said looking as stunning as she always did. So your hat’s working again?”Percy said,grinning.”Yeah “ annabeth said looking happy for a moment before falling into a faceof grief just like Percy’s.
Then a shout came from the sky.”Hey there!!Miss Uncle leo!?”

Percy
He woke up feeling fully refreshed for the first time after his memory had been wiped. He had always slept in a haze of worry, wondering if he’ll live to sleep again. He’d worry about his friends mostly. He’d heard people say that things are going to go back to normal.
But they never will. Because for once he was not the hero. It was a son of Hephaestus named Leo Valdez. Who had willingly given up his life to defeat the earth mother Gaea. Percy envied him. That was the way Percy had always wanted to die.
A great roar interrupted his trail of thoughts. It sounded like a Cyclops. He leapt out of his cabin in his boxers and found out it was only Tyson shouting because Connor or Travis had taken his peanut butter sandwich.

As he went to the mess hall he saw the whole camp except the other 5 were there. He looked at the raised platform and saw something that brought a smile to his face. The camps director Mr. D was back.
He was going towards the table when a hand slipped through his. He looked, expecting to see Annabeth but nobody was there.
“Wha-?” . Then the air shimmered and annabeth appeared and annabeth appeared.”It’s just me seaweed brain” she said looking as stunning as she always did. So your hat’s working again?”Percy said,grinning.”Yeah “ annabeth said looking happy for a moment before falling into a faceof grief just like Percy’s.

Percy

this is the link to the wattpad story

link