Helden des Olymp Percy Joins Chaos

Musabbir-Noor posted on May 22, 2012 at 09:16PM
Hey Guy's
This is a fanfiction. It takes place after the giant wars. All the gods start having more kids. One of them is called James. He was Percy's half brother. Everyone started to forget about Percy. Soon even Annabeth forgot him and started going out with James. Percy had enough. /he was running away. Unknown to him Chaos, creator of the universe, was watching him. He was teleported to a distant planet. After liberating them, there was a problem on earth. After 10,000 years he was returning home.

Helden des Olymp 299 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 299

Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth1000 said…
big smile
sounds good! post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Musabbir-Noor said…
smile
Chapter 1:Hatred
Percy

Percy hated James. He absolutely hated him. It was hard to believe that they were both children of Poseidon. James merely killed Medusa on the way to camp. He only went on one quest to kill the Hydra. Percy's first monster was a fury. He defeated the Minotaur with no weapon. He was the Hero that defeated Gaea, Kronos, Hyperion, Ares, Hades, and Polybeteus. He was know blotted out by a loser who only defeated a couple of monsters. But, all the same everyone thought James was a natural. James even became his father's favorite son.

But, enough was enough. That enough happened on that faithful day...

Flashback

He was planning on proposing to Annabeth. He had bought a ring for her.He walked over to the beach. But, to his surprise Annabeth and James were holding hands. He inched closer.

"I love you James, I really do. Percy was becoming really boring. But, I can't just hurt him like that" Annabeth was saying.

"Just dump him. You know I'm better, right Annabeth." James said.

Ok I'll try" Annabeth said uncertainly.

Then they started making out. Percy didn't need to see anymore. He rushed into his own cabin. Annabeth didn't love him. He was leaving. He packed his bags. Only his clothes and a few pictures of his only loyal friends. Thalia, Grover and Nico.

I'll see the in this life or the next.

With that thought he left the camp. That day was the last day that he was Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­Pag­e break-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Following this episode he met Chaos, creator of the universe. Chaos had heard and seen a lot about Percy. He was curious about this mortal who could defeat even one of his daughters and Promidial gods. In order to test his skills Percy was sent to Mars. Percy fought evil rulers alone for 100 years. Killing them one after the other. Soon his murders were in the millions. He was given immortality by Chaos. He didn't notice the time passing buy.

Later on, once Chaos was sure of Percy's skills, Percy was invited to be his assassin. Percy invited. For a time he and Chaos were alone. But, then more joining. Know they were known as the knights of Chaos. Percy took up a new name. Omega. The old Percy no longer existed.

He was improved. His skills were on another level. He learned to use his powers to control people and plants. He could turn into vapor to travel.

He was Omega. He lived to serve Chaos and follow. No matter what order.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
'Hers chapter 1. Chapter 2 coming.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth1000 said…
sounds kind of like banished but its got its own twist to it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr horse22133454 said…
big smile
Awesome Post Soon its a good start
smile
Chapter 2:
Annabeth

I felt guilt for doing this. Plain and simple. It's not that I don't like Percy. It's just that James is better. Faster, stronger, smarter and hotter than Percy. At least that was what I thought. Truth be told I took Percy for granted. We all did . When I got to his cabin it was empty most of his stuff was gone.

There was a note on his bed.

Annabeth, I know you are cheating on me.
sorry couldn't finish. I have a tutor coming at 7.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyroxz said…
big smile
awesome post wen u can!!!
smile
Awesome its fine just post when you can this is an great story I love it
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Avidsel said…
Whey im kind of interested.. I hope it doesn't follow the line of so many other chaos stories too closely. You know he returns still bitter after a long time (which i think is unrealistic), he returns under the guise of a clock, making it look like he ashamed of himself.. Also don't make him overly power... stories need there challenges.

I don't get stories that label him 2nd most powerful being in the universe and he has to resort to fighting his enemies, like a fight with a titan he did as a demigod... If he was second most powerful being, i would think he could destroy his enemies with no effort, no fight or nothing.

I say highly skilled and control in his abilities and maybe additional abilities what could be in the area on his powers..

I'm not dictating how you should write your story, just a few views I think is wrong in Chaos stories. Of-course your choice, your story. I'll probably read either way :D Thanks for story.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lcrs50 said…
heart
Post soon, please.
This is interesting.
smile
Chapter 2:
Annabeth

I felt guilt for doing this. Plain and simple. It's not that I don't like Percy. It's just that James is better. Faster, stronger, smarter and hotter than Percy. At least that was what I thought. Truth be told I took Percy for granted. We all did . When I got to his cabin it was empty most of his stuff was gone.

There was a note on his bed.

Annabeth,
I know you are cheating on me with James. No one remembered me. So, I have left. I wish you luck with your relation. Don't try to find me.
Percy

No problem I told myself. I don't care.James was way better. I don't need Percy.

But, within 1 week we all figured out Percy was needed. James turned out to be a failure beneath all that swagger. He couldn't even control water. Each member of the council (including James) was given immortality for helping in the war. We never stopped looking. He wasn't dead. Hades searched the underworld.

But, still never felt this guilty. Gaea is rising. She made an alliance with the titans. We could barely beat them seperate. With our most powerful warrior missing our odds are worse than ever we need Percy.

We gathered to see if anyone had any idea of were he might be on the summer solstice. The gods themselves could not find him.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when a void erupted in the middle of the room. Out of it stepped a man.

"Who dares interrupt the summer solstice" boomed Zeus.

"Hello, my name is Chaos, creator of the universe" the man introduced himself.

Everyone looked shocked. We quickly got out of our seats and bowed. Even the gods knelt.

"Rise" said Chaos.

"My lord what brings you here?" asked Zeus.

"I would like to offer my services in the upcoming war" said Chaos smiling.

"Why and how, my lord" asked Zeus cautiously.

"The why is because Gaea and the Titans were horrible rulers. If they come to power they will destroy all life.It won't happen at once. I must keep the balance. The how is answered with my army. The Knight of Chaos. I will send company 1 to assist you. It contains 200 soldiers." Chaos explained.

"Thank you, my lord" Zeus bowed again.

"They will arrive at noon" finished Chaos. The he left stepping through the vortex.
smile
Here is chapter 2. Comment!!
Great chapter, thanks! :)

Awesome chap cant wait untill you post again
smile
I post once a day.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bukluvr17 said…
awsome i like it plz post wen possible
smile
Guy's I have decided to not even bother disguising Percy to be someone different. He's gonna walk in completely the same. Once James figure this out.... Well you'll see.
Chapter 4
Omega (Percy is completely transformed. That name has no meaning)

I sent my knights ahead. I have come to a different approach. I feel that during the war I will be revealed anyway. Besides, I wish to see whether or not they recognize me or if they have truly forgotten me. I feel nothing. Nothing can hurt me. This includes Annabeth.
Great I hate him as in disguise under a cloak and hud, unless there a good reason for it such as tactical advantage, otherwise it seems kind of cowardly, in my opinion, plus its mega overused. :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dog_lover20 said…
Yeah me to everyone used it this is different its a good story
smile
Chapter 4
Omega (Percy is completely transformed. That name has no meaning)

I sent my knights ahead. I have come to a different approach. I feel that during the war I will be revealed anyway. Besides, I wish to see whether or not they recognize me or if they have truly forgotten me. I feel nothing. Nothing can hurt me. Mentally or physically. I have closed my heart along time ago. I have killed my targets one after the other. I am the heir of Chaos and have all the powers of the gods, titans, and giants. I am truly invincible. I saw my troops deploy.

I saw Chiron trot up to them and ask them "The army of Chaos, I presume."

My second in command, Beta nodded "The commander will be here shortly. We await his arrival."

I took this as my cue to enter. Well here goes I thought.

"He can't even be on time. Not very punctual is he" asked James rudely.

The entire Army glared at him. I felt James tense.

"You might wanna show some respect. He is the greatest warrior alive and our commander. Not to mention he's Chaos's heir." Beta warned. His eyes flashed with anger.

"No, I'm the greatest warrior" said James arrogantly.

He hadn't changed in 500 years. That's bad news for him.

Beta opened his mouth to answer but, I beat him to it.

"In, that case you must posses all the powers of the gods, titans, and giants right?" I asked smugly. Everyone turned to the source of the new voice. There mouths fell open at the sight of. I kept my face blank of all expression. There was no pain.

That's when the person I wanted to see least came up.

Annabeth. "Percy she breathed."

'Home sweet home' I thought bitterly.
big smile
yes another chapter done.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigod324 said…
I found this and it sounds cool so plz post
awsome post!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ReadingGurl said…
Post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ReadingGurl said…
New page
smile
sry I was really busy. I'm gonna post soon.
big smile
Awesome post soon
Great update :) I'm glad he not letting old feelings get to him.. It's been 500 years :O thats a LONG time... Hell if Percy was me, I would have forgotten most of the people 10 years max... unless i had a constant reminder.....
big smile
Post plz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Magic1799 said…
Omega have a meaning.
omega |ōˈmāgə; ōˈmē-|
noun
the twenty-fourth, and last, letter of the Greek alphabet (Ω, ω), transliterated as ‘o’ or ‘ō.’
• the last of a series; the final development : [as adj. ] the omega point.
• ( Omega) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy the twenty-fourth star in a constellation : Omega Scorpii.
symbol
• ( Ω) ohm(s) : a 100Ω resistor.
ORIGIN from Greek ō mega ‘big O.’
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Magic1799 said…
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wierdo4 said…
Oh great, another chaos fic.
smile
Chapter 5
Annabeth

I couldn't believe it. Everyone (not including the Soldiers of Chaos) looked at him in shock. After 500 year. There he stood the missing hero of Olympus.

"Percy" I breathed.

"What are you doing here?" James drawled.

He did the last thing I expected him to do. He laughed. It was a cold laugh that made Kronos seem kind.

When he finished he sneered "saving your butts, if it was up to me I wouldn't be here. Sadly, I was ordered by Chaos to be here."

Ordered by Chaos? Was it possible he was the commander. If so, how much had his skills improved. Me and my mom were thinking the same thing.

A second later Athena asked "Where is the commander?"

Smart. Indirect way of asking 'Are you the commander?'

"Your looking at him" Percy replied coolly.
smile
Sorry it's short.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigod324 said…
Awesome chapter
cool
plz post more later
hmmm
ok i will (2morrow if we do not go some where on vaction).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kaia143 said…
heart
This story is really good. I like it.

Anyways...

Amazingly awesome chapter!! It was really good!!
And I can not wait until u post more. I hope its really soon!!!!!
sad
I'm going to the beach. Can't post. SRY
smile
Chapter 6
Omega

The looks on there faces were priceless. My dad looked like he had seen a ghost. They simply couldn't believe that I was powerful enough to defeat 12 Olympians.

Of course James just had to open his big mouth and say "If he's there leader, imagine what the rest of them must be like."

No one insults my troops.

"Say that again and you will pay" I say. My voice void of any emotion.

"Yeah what are you gonna do" James sneered.

My troops gasped.

I sighed and said "this."

To fast for anyone to see i waved my hand and James fell through a vortex.
It's short again. I'm trying to post fast. I wanna get as much done as possible.
hmmm
comment!!! This was only the first part of chapter 6.
angry
now i feel like i'm posting to myself. Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Maybe this'll motivate u
Chapter 6 part 2
Poseidon

At first I couldn't believe my son was the commander. I mean, how could he defeat all 12 of us? That changed when he did something I couldn't believe. It was to fast for me comprehend. But, a second later James was gone.

"Percy what did you do to your brother" I asked.

"You were forewarned by Chaos not to anger me. I merely cast him of Mount Everest. He's dead know. Secondly he is no brother of mine Poseidon" Percy said my name like a curse "neither am I a son of yours. The sea has been purged from my blood. The power of the void, Chaos's power replaces it. He is my father." Percy finished his rant.

I was shocked. I knew he was mad but, not this mad.

"Percy-" I tried to talk to him but he cut me of.

"Do not call me that, unless you have a death wish. My name is Omega." Percy hissed.

"I-" I started to say only to be cut of again.

"This discussion is over" Percy said with finality and power in his voice.

Then he did something that gave me a heart attack. He waved his hand and a building the height of the empire state building appeared. The soldiers didn't look surprised.The campers and gods mouth dropped open.

"The new Chaos cabin" Percy said.

Cabin? He calls this a cabin? This makes my palace look inadequate.

Percy then addressed us "You may not enter unless of course you are given permission by me. You try to enter and It will make James fate look joyful."

Then Percy vapor traveled out of there.

smile
This was okay in size. Enjoy!!!
crying
still no comments?
PiperMclean7732 commented…
Sorry i just started to read Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
I need 2 more posts till page 3.
big smile
Chapter 6
Omega

The looks on there faces were priceless. My dad looked like he had seen a ghost. They simply couldn't believe that I was powerful enough to defeat 12 Olympians.

Of course James just had to open his big mouth and say "If he's there leader, imagine what the rest of them must be like."

No one insults my troops.

"Say that again and you will pay" I say. My voice void of any emotion.

"Yeah what are you gonna do" James sneered.

My troops gasped.

I sighed and said "this."

To fast for anyone to see i waved my hand and James fell through a vortex.

Poseidon

At first I couldn't believe my son was the commander. I mean, how could he defeat all 12 of us? That changed when he did something I couldn't believe. It was to fast for me comprehend. But, a second later James was gone.

"Percy what did you do to your brother" I asked.

"You were forewarned by Chaos not to anger me. I merely cast him of Mount Everest. He's dead know. Secondly he is no brother of mine Poseidon" Percy said my name like a curse "neither am I a son of yours. The sea has been purged from my blood. The power of the void, Chaos's power replaces it. He is my father." Percy finished his rant.

I was shocked. I knew he was mad but, not this mad.

"Percy-" I tried to talk to him but he cut me of.

"Do not call me that, unless you have a death wish. My name is Omega." Percy hissed.

"I-" I started to say only to be cut of again.

"This discussion is over" Percy said with finality and power in his voice.

Then he did something that gave me a heart attack. He waved his hand and a building the height of the empire state building appeared. The soldiers didn't look surprised.The campers and gods mouth dropped open.

"The new Chaos cabin" Percy said.

Cabin? He calls this a cabin? This makes my palace look inadequate.

Percy then addressed us "You may not enter unless of course you are given permission by me. You try to enter and It will make James fate look joyful."

Then Percy vapor traveled out of there.