Helden des Olymp Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM

Helden des Olymp 5223 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 5223

Vor mehr als einem Jahr crash14 said…
Some sons of posideon can telport though- dodges fist" your way to slow - bodies of water.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr killer24 said…
"i am alex son of hades. demigod&god unit" *i jump on the giant and yell for olympus and stab the giant in the head and faints*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
"yeah"dodges fist"thats really slow-and yeah can i come along"turns amulet to pureoceanwater and stabs fist coming toward me"can i"
Jumps on giant and steals stygian dog whistle. Hey Alvin do you think you can. Teleport us home.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lolking said…
MMM "yummm Can I come along if you dont mind by the way my immortal parent is hectate" I say sadly looking down.
"I can be useful getting" out my cell and sliding it into a sword like I already used the weopon.
runs up giants body to Alex catches him cause he was falling jumps off and at 2 ft floats lets it drop and lands"ok saved"puts down and charges giant
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr venus143 said…
@Alvin2442 yayy your my brother lol i'm a daughter of poseidon to lol.

"Oh you mean kaylee yeah her i really havn't seen her around in a while".
"yeah get in the car we'll be there soon"sends horse home and hops into the car
@venus143 i know u don't have to sit at Poseidon's table alone lol

"u gona get in the car or what"gets out car and puts Alex in car then gets back in"HURRY UP I HAVE ADHD U KNOW"
@hay alvin2442 alex is a dude
(parras most likely gona look werid when sees new people joining oh yeah CAN I JOIN) "ima bord cars starts to disapper then reapperes"oops"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jasonfan44 said…
"Someone yelled," I said and ran towards the hill, dodging kids. When I got there no one was there. I layed down on the hill. I thought about my old life. I was actually one of the popular kids. Maybe because I was fast and won a championship. I laughed as I remembered the way the others tried to lift me up on their shoulders.
"could yall please get in the car my ADHD is kicking up so cold u please hurry up or i could just do this"water vapor turns to water we can see grabs whoever isnt in the car that is a demigod and puts in car
Carries alex to car ok let's go
"ok after forcing yall in the car we can finnally go home"car starts to disapper then reapperes in camp hlaf-blood looks tired"thats was tiring"yawns"ima need some bloody sleep"
"ima go to the beach but i want to know names your name (crazy)all i know are Alex,Skia,and couldn't forget my half-sis Jesse"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkling_menace said…
*climbs out of a pile of rubble*
"HEY! YOU ALL LEFT ME BEHIND!"
*punches a stalagmite and breaks it into pieces*
A car appeared. "JESSE!" I yelled. I ran down towards the car. I recognized four people.Charlie, Alex, Jake, S and Skia. "Hey guys," I said, when I reached the car. "How was the quest? Where's Roberto?"
"well i can find out later for now ima going to the beach βεαξη lol peace"walks to beach dives underwater thourhg craven then is at beach"hmmm so calm and nice the sea does not like to be restarined but its staying calm i guess thats cause of my mood so calm"plays with the water maakes into the battle that just happened
Were back I'm going to my cabin to tell leo I mastered my flame powers
remenbers"oops we left behind Roberto"tele back thourgh vapor travel grabs him then tele to where the car is"sorry"
urg my head what happend
tele to the right of Mike "hey everyone"
Yeah you left him. I don't want to get punched in the face with my own brass knuckles
to alex"nothing but lets see you stabs the giant in the head and fainted your eyes were pure black i caught u set u down and then jake(crazy i think thats his name)brought to the car i vapor traveled us here thats everything most likely i guess u were blessed by Hades"
"what do u mean left him he's right there"pointing towards him"well actually after i remenbered i vapor traveled grabbed him vaor traveled back to that spot"yawns"whoo that took alot out of me"
"Of course," I muttered. "Ignore the kid, who was being polite."
I saw Alex, looking like a rag doll. "What's wrong with Alex?" I asked. I picked up Alex and carried him to the infirmary to get help. "JESSE!" I yelled again, just in case she didn't hear me the first time.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkling_menace said…
"okay, whatever, so you mentioned a car?"
"So i guess ima go to the beach and try to talk to my dad"yawns"then ima go to BED"
yeah i remember dad talking in my head saying he blessed me
"Alex, you all right?" I asked.
"Jess if i get him to talk to me in person u be there to see it"walks to beach
"JESSE!" I yelled once again.
plays with water make a trident then makes my sword in water then puts the trident behid mu sword and poseidon apperes"D-Dad
yeah thanks mikey what happend whill i was gone i hear there is a new son of the sea god thats 1sky 2death 2sea i think
"Wait 2 death kids? Don't hurt yourself. I'm gonna get some more help." I said to Alex. "JESSE! JOSIE!" I screamed. "HELP!"
gets one comment to Jess head"dad at beach ight now don't miss hi""dad how why... i don't what to say"Poseidon"i miss u i watched over that swoprd it was made like my trident but older i wonder if your sister is coming"
I'm going to the arena to duel clarrise who wants to come
hay dude why are you freaking did i magically have a sex change ahh I'm a girl omg omg
Whhhat?
I got to the infirmary, finally. I set Alex down on one of the beds. "Someone get Jesse or Josie, or somebody that can help me." I said to one of the people that were working.
"u never know"makes ice warriors and changes amulet to πυρεοξεανωατερ and battles them defeats first second and third easily the others were harder i got them i was up against the last onePoseidon"lets see how this turns out"
slices at its leg it dodges water speareds under me i slide with it and duck on ground and cuts intio the right foot thinkswait its called pureoceanwater which would mean its from pure ocean water so i should be able to smiles and points sword at ice warrior and the water followed and blasted at him and ocean water blasted at it i used that as a distraction one went to the left the other the right so iwent staright thorugh muiddle thoouirgh my sword the the right side of his face it came back i jumped and slashed staright thourgh the middle Poseidon"nice job Alvin good to see u improved with no traininjg"
"thanks dad that means alot coming from u i be right back i hearsomeone yelling"runs toward mike gets to infirmary when sees Alex on bed"anything terriblely wrong"
whats wrong am i a alien its the suits there her to dissect me ah
Vor mehr als einem Jahr venus143 said…
"OK i'm here mike what happened alex are you ok? whats wrong?"
I came here after I beat clarisse how you fellin alex
ahah its medusa as a vampire run for your life's
when is bac on beach Poseidon is gone with a note saying Ζευς ηας ξαλλεδ με βαξκ το ολψμπυς σορρψ τελλ ψουρ σις ι σαιδ ηι ανδ υ λεφτ ψουρ σωορδ σο ι πυτ τηε ποωερ οφ μψψ τριδεντ ιν ιτ
σινξερλψ
Ποσειδον(Zeus has called me back to olympus te;; your sis i said hi and u left your sword so i put the trident's power in there sincerly Poseidon)reads note"aah Jess didn't get to see him"waalks to arena
I guess he on a sedative. Should I use my flame to ease the pain