The Big Four The Big Four Roleplay

TheJackFrost posted on Jan 27, 2013 at 04:52AM
So this is a roleplay for the Big Four! We'll need a Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup. If you'd like to add other minor characters, for example, a Pascal to go along with Rapunzel, or a Toothless to accompany Hiccup, then that's fine! OC's can be used as well!

OC Requirements:
Name:
Bio:
Powers/ Abilities:
Likes/ Dislikes:
Other:
Picture:

Jack Frost: Taken by TheJackFrost
Rapunzel: Open
Merida: Open
Hiccup: Open

So basically, this RP can go any way it can, and if you get new ideas, great! Just say them!
 So this is a roleplay for the Big Four! We'll need a Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup. If you'd like to a

The Big Four 30 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheJackFrost said…
Jack walked slowly through the forest. The sun was shining, and the leaves on the trees began growing again. Spring was on its way. But that didn't mean winter was ending just yet. Jack stopped by a few trees and tapped them with his staff, covering them in detailed frost patterns. As he walked along, he came to a park. A smirk spread across his lips. "Perfect." He said to himself. In no little time, snow was falling, and a blanket of it covered the ground. Jack scooped up some snow and made it into a ball. "Who's up for a snowball fight?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr totolove said…
Name: Allison
Bio: ???
Powers/ Abilities: can see things other people can't oh and is very good with martial arts and summoning stuff (he reminds me of an alien a bit lol)
Likes/ Dislikes: ???
Other: ???
Picture: ( changed it )

Allison was reading a book near where Jack was ...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Allison Age: 14 Gender: Female Bio: ??? Powers/ Abilities: can see things other people
totolove commented…
*(she) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
" oh, it's mr frost making a school day into a snow day again " still reading book
Jack turned slightly and noticed the girl with the black hair. He floated over to her. "Hey there!"
" hello from all the dead as well ... " her pony tail goes up " stop it . " she swatted at nothing and it went back down
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr auroraxaurelia said…
May I be Merida?
TheJackFrost commented…
Of course! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jack tilted his head at the strange girl. "From the dead? Who are you?"
" I am the freak at my school . the one who can see things other people can't see . " sighs and closes her book
"Oh. No wonder why you can see me. Most others can't." Jack leaned to the side against his staff.
" ok, well I have to go ruin a sleep over so see ya . " puts book in bag and gets out slingshot .
Jack gave his head a tilt. "Now why would you wanna ruin a sleepover?"
Jack gave his head a tilt. "Now why would you wanna ruin a sleepover?"
stops in her tracks " because they ruined my life ! " runs to her bike in the ally and rides it
( I drew this pic of you ! But sadly it's gone sideways :( but I hope u like ! :D)
 ( I drew this pic of Du ! But sadly it's gone sideways :( but I hope u like ! :D)
" water balloons ... check ! "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr loverocks said…
Hey! I can be Rapunzel!:)
Rapunzel slides down her long hair that was attached to a lamppost. "Hey Jack! What was that about, and who where you talking to?" Looking confused.
totolove commented…
(He won't reply TT_TT WHY ! THIS WAS GETTIN EXCTING !) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
loverocks commented…
Oh! I'm soooo sorry! I won't do that ever again. :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
loverocks commented…
It's okey! You're very sweet, thanks for making me feel better bye the way, I was thinking about that all night. :) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Name: Vivian
Bio: Well since she was little she had been bullied because of her abilities (descendant related )
Powers/ Abilities: Well can see spirits, she has a sixth sense and she has these weird dreams
Likes/ Dislikes: (Dis) Bugs, not a fan of the cold and this boy named ricky that she had met . (Lik) Music, animals, singing, acting and drawing
Other: She's come for a little vacation thing (her mum is on a job thingie)
Picture: ( Yeah i did this with a base ((credit to grangerpixel fro deviantart for ze base)) Oh and on her back is a burn mark from fire hot water .
 Name: Vivian Age: 14 Gender: Female Bio: Well since she was little she had been bullied because o
You can keep going totolove.
Come on, we can't give up on this game! We must keep moving foreword! And just like you said totolove, this was getting EXITING! So once again, I'm sorry I've been rude, so everyone who is in this game, let's keep on moving forward.
(hmmm ..... )

Vivian sat on the bench near Jack and rapunzel reading a book "so then you put a screw driver in the tuna huh ?"

(lol)
(Lol)
Rapunzel turns around to look at her, "What?" She says looking confused
She looked up ",just reading a weird book" she gave a tiny smile then looked back at her book
Rapunzel glances at what she's reading "Can I read along?"
"S-sure !" she smiled and held the book up a little bit
After awhile when they where reading there was a sudden crack in the woods that made Rapunzel jump and turn to look what was out there. "Wha-What was that?"asked Rapunzel
" Maybe an old woman with a crooked neck, disturbing face and wearing black overalls which would be a monster who can run really fast ?" *silence* "Well it's just a guess ."
Rupunzel shook her head, then spotted something. "Hey, they left behind something..." She looked at it more closely, and notesd that it was black sand, she turned to look at Jack, "Jack, do you know what this is?" She asked.
stares at sand "... Boogerman ?" (do ya get ma joke ?)
"I don't think that's just a joke." she said
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Emmalou13 said…
smile
Can I be Merida or Rapunzel?