Fernsehen TV Shows That Made Du Cry...

NCISLuverjk93 posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 05:17AM
I cry at almost anything romantic or sad sometimes stupid little things but thats me lol here are a few shows that had me in tears:
Friends, Boy Meets World, Roseanne, The OC, NCIS, The Office, Monk, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill, The Office, Greys Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer, Scrubs... theres many more. Please list any of the ones that made you cry& maybe an 'explaination' or just say which part :) Please& Thank you everyone <3
last edited on Nov 12, 2010 at 04:52AM

Fernsehen 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NCISaddicted said…
NCIS & GREY'S ANATOMY
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Wolfdreamer9 said…
-Frasier (Something Borrowed, Someone Blue: Part 2, and Goodnight, Seattle: Part 2)
-Grey's Anatomy
-House M.D.
-Desperate Housewives (Season 3 episode 7 "Bang")
-Pushing Daisies (When it was Cancled)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mcc1 said…
crying
Supernatural (All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2, No Rest For The Wicked, In My Time Of Dying, A Very Supernatural Christmas, Dark Side Of The Moon)

ER (ALL In The Family)

House ( Wilson's Heart)

Lost (Through The Looking Glass)

Ghost Whisperer (Love Still Won't Die, The Night We Met, Firestarter, Threshold)

24 (Season 5 episode 13 7.00 pm-8.00 pm)

Smallville (Reckoning)

Vor mehr als einem Jahr leytonfaan_18 said…
I don't often cry at tv shows and that really. But Friends - The Last One made me cry lots! And so did the last two episodes of season six of OTH :).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 3_ThePretender said…
The OC, One Tree Hill, Friends and Skins.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Amber132 said…
I don't cry a lot about tv shows but I admit when Fred died in Angel I cried a little, that was such a sad scene "Why can't I stay?" :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Buffygirl1988 said…
BtVS): Becoming part 2, The Body, Forever, The Gift, Tabula Rasa, Seeing Red, Grave, Touched, Chosen. (There are probably more but these are the main ones)
Glee: Wheels
Angel: Hero, You're Welcome, Hole in The World, Shells.
Friends: Ross & Rachel break up, Monica & Chandler wedding and proposal, last episode.
HIMYM: The Scorpion & The Toad, Swarley, Miracles, As Fast as She Can.
Doctor Who: All the Doctor & Rose goodbye scenes, tenth doctor regeneration and the last time he sees rose on new years 2005.
Roswell: The End of the World, Cry your name, The Departure, Graduation.
OC: The first two season finales and when seth tells summer he doesn't love her anymore.
Will & Grace: The last episode.
Gavin & Stacey: When they break up in the second season and when they can;t have children.
Summer Heights High: When Jonah is dragged out of the classroom.
Veronica Mars: The season 2 finale.

Yeah...I cry a lot!

Vor mehr als einem Jahr melandjim4eva said…
crying
I'm a bit of a cry-baby when it comes to TV shows and films;
BTVS; I've cried more times then what I can think of.
Greys Anatomy; When Denny died and when George died.
Ghost Whisperer; When Jim died, when he went into someone else's body and when he remembers who he really is.
OTH; When Keith got shot, when Nathan jumped into the water to save Cooper, when Brooke found out she couldn't have kids, and when Peyton found out she might die if she continued the pregnancy.
TVD; Damon tells Elena he loves her, and then he compels her to forget :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rorymariano said…
crying
Let's see:

One Tree Hill: The entire episode with the school shooting, Peyton finding Ellie dead, Karen dreams of Keith and Lilly, Q's funeral, Leyton in 6.17/6.24, and so much more! (OTH is a very sad show!)

Gilmore Girls: Jess asks Rory to run away with him and she says no, Lorelai gives Luke the ultimatium, Lorelai tells Luke that she slept with Christopher, the finale.

Friends: Ross and Rachel break up, Monica proposing to Chandler, Rachel giving birth to Emma, Rachel telling everybody goodbye, and the finale!

Wow, I'm a crybaby, lol!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr housefrk said…
House: Wilson's Heart, Dying Changes Everything, Simple Explanation

Criminal Minds: The Fisher King (Part 2), 100, Slave of Duty, JJ

NCIS: Kill Ari (Parts 1 and 2), Requiem, Judgment Day (Part 2)

24: Day 8, 3:00pm - 4:00pm

I know I've cried more times during NCIS. Pretty much whenever Gibbs flashes back to Shannon and Kelly I cry. I don't, however, cry when characters die on 24, just because it's so fast-paced. It's like, they're dead, but we have to move on to the next thing. I feel like I also may have cried another time during Criminal Minds, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out when that might have been.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DelenaLover said…
Vampire Diaries
One Tree Hill
Gossip Girl
Friends
Criminal Minds
Supernatural
The OC

I know there are more but thats all I can think of right now.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr victoria7011 said…
Eastenders when sad stuff come up,Home and away when Jack Holden Died.I luved him and he was my fav character on it,The bill when sad stuff came up but it got axed:(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr othpop6668 said…
One Tree Hill (alot)- the school shooting, the last scenes of season 4, lucas-peyton fight, peyton finding ellie, jake going to prison

Greys Anatomy (also alot!) - pretty much every episode!

Prison Break -lincoln telling michael that sara was dead, michael's death

The OC - the end, marissa's death

Gilmore Girls - rory's graduation speech, when jess asked rory to run away with him and she said no, the finale

Private Practice - when charlotte was raped