Teen Titans Werid dreams about tt

iloveduncan_tdi posted on Mar 07, 2010 at 02:36PM
ok
i had a dream dat robin had to get surgerys so we go to the prom long storie short we was HOT at the prom ahhhhhh hes hot

Teen Titans 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr starfire421 said…
smile
i had a dream that teen titans was real and i was star but we had to go undercover at a superhero school but no one but us new it was a super hero schooland we all had to were disgizes and recrut new honnerary titans....weird
Vor mehr als einem Jahr woowie said…
mischievous
I had a dream I was Sparky (my fancharacter) Lol I was INSANE (Of course!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr starfire5555 said…
laugh
lol I had a dream where starfire got her adult power's that beat everybody elses powers even raven's and raven got really jealous and hypnotized robin to loving her and on and on and starfire had to kick blackfire and raven's bottom's lol you can probably tell I dislike raven
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anivet said…
i had a dream where i woke up green and i totally flipped. then i was all like, huh, maybe i can morph like BB. and i couldnt. my life was over, i was kicked out of school cuz i didnt look like my ID and my parents were ashamed trying to get me to bleach my skin, and omg...i cried so hard in there! i know it doesnt have alot to do with TT but hey, i thought i was BB soooo i guess it sorta fits
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Snowball1172 said…
heart
I had a dream that Robin saved me......BEST DREAM EVER!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SammyFearest said…
meh
I had a dream that I killed all the Teen Titans.. O_O