Stormclan Visions

Edwin3 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 02:45PM
Fernsniffer padded into the warriors den and stared around. No one was there, so she was safe. She curled up into her moss and let sleep entangle her.

In her dreams, she saw things. Never anything right. What did she see tonight. She saw Parchpaw, eyes glittered in hatred, standing over...who was that? It appeared to be...she couldn't make out a recognizable face, but thoughts of Sandkit flashed through her mind.

The next image showed Tanglescar, standing on a rock overlooking his Clanmates. "Lichentooth!" he shouted. "Sandbreeze!" The cats in the clearing were looking around in confusion as the two she-cat rose, and a contemptuous spit came from the third in command. Fernsniffer shuddered, not knowing what she was seeing, but she thought it might be the kits.

They looked...different. Sandkit's white chest fur had spread to splotches throughout her body. Her green eyes were beautiful, and she walked with an elegant grace that made some toms drool. Sandbreeze was a real looker.

Lichentooth was scary. She had a long, plumy tail that stretched halfway to the moon. Her long fur also splayed around her paws. Her amber eyes were piercing and demanding. She looked altogether fearsome standing before Tanglescar.

Before the vision continued, she saw a black tom sitting awkwardly at the back of the crowd. A name, Blackleaf, sprang to her head, but she didn't recognize him...

As the dream came to an end, she sat up and saw Lostpaw watching her. Without a word, the medicine cat apprentice rose to his paws and left the warrior's den, also leaving behind many questions.

Peering out of the den, Fernsniffer saw the kits. Lichenkit and Sandkit were playing with Lionkit. She could see affection brimming in Lichenkit's eyes as she batted at the tom, but it was also faint, and probably went unnoticed between the two. One more thing for me to ignore...for now.
save

Stormclan 28 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edwin3 said…
blush
Sorry to dump this on you, but what do you think it means? ~Swiftbreeze
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SoyalaLeisu said…
Wait, is that ME? Why me! Again! ~Lichenkit~

*shakes head* What does it mean, Pinegrowth? ~Daisyflower~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Mistyflower said…
sad
Who knows?
laugh
Any takers?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
hang on what?
hmmm
*shrugs* I don't know either.

-Dreampaw
Apparently Fernsniffer's been having visions. *flicks ears worriedly at young warrior* Is this a bad sign? ~Daisyflower~
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
about me?
smile
She had a vision about you being leader, I guess.

-Dreampaw
.....i dont want to be leader!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThunderCat said…
surprise
but ur third in command! How could you say that? ~Parchpaw
meh
We dont' know what for sure was happening. Maybe Lichenkit and Sandkit grow to be good warriors? Maybe this was their apprentice ceremony? ~Daisyflower~

I'm a good warrior! ~Lichenkit~

*flicks ears again* Quiet you! ~Daisyflower~
surprise
*blinks* You will be! *talking to Lichenkit*

-Dreampaw
big smile
*purrs and brushes up against her* You're gonna be my mentor! Right? ~Lichenkit~
smile
*shrugs* I don't know, Lichenkit. But I hope so. *purrs*

-Dreampaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Moonshine321 said…
hmmm
*looks over to Pinegrowth* What could it possibly mean? Sandkit and Lichenkit obviously make it to become warriors, but.. why hold them back? If that was their warrior ceremony, wouldn't Blackleaf have been named warrior with them?
--Pricklespots
hmmm
*shrugs* I don't know! I'm barely following.

-Dreampaw
sad
*shakes head* it wasn't a warrior ceremony, I don't think. It sounds more like...new apprentices? Maybe Lichentooth and Sandbreeze were getting apprentices? ~Daisyflower~
hmmm
I guess...it's getting a bit clearer. But will Tanglescar be leader when they're warriors?

-Dreampaw
Who knows. No offence to Tanglescar, but hopefully not. I really don't want Stormstar to die. ~Daisyflower~
meh
*blinks* Maybe you're right. Maybe Lichentooth and Sandbreeze WERE getting apprentices. But.. where was Stormstar? She can't die. Not then. She's a wonderful leader.
heart
she really rather is.
angelic
Even through the tough parts, we still make it through. Hopefully we'll make it through this too.
surprise
Yes, hopefully Stormstar won't die! *shifts paws in worry*

-Dreampaw
surprise
*glances up at Clanmates* STORMSTAR'S GONNA DIE???!!! ~Lichenkit~
yea
meh
Not in this lifetime Lichenkit. *whispers and looks at Stormstar's den* at least, I hope not.
sad
*nods in agreement*

-Dreampaw