Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26451-26500 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
Well as long as you're having fun. *nudges him playfully* Don't forget to turn the tides every now and then though. I may like to be in control during my day to day, but the first time we did it I told Foxclaw to take charge and StarClan it was awesome. -Bloodmoon

*scoffs* Next time I'll tell you to grow a bit and see how you like it. But I think Falconstar just does it on purpose. I know from experience he's possessive when it comes to Sweet. She's his mate now and he wants to make sure everyone knows it. Right Sweet? -Treetail

I can't hear you! I'm hunting this way! *hurries off into the bushes* -Sweetbriar

You guys really know how to push her buttons. *chuckles slightly* -Darkmist

Of course! *sits beside him to help* Any bit of time I can spend with you I'll take it, no matter what we're doing. -Frecklenose
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
Oh trust me i took control a bit aswell you think id just roll over? *gives her an amused look before getting to his paws*
Tanglewhisker

Do that and ill be sure to give your balls a tug nice and rough. *smirks at him and watches his sister run off* Careful Sweet those hips are still sore! *laughs and looks at Darkmist* Sibling love.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head in amusement* Well im going to go this way. *says pointing to the other direction*
Strongbreeze

*passes her some marigold and poppyseeds* Count these and pile them one each together.
Swamppaw
Eh you seem kind of soft to me, so maybe. *pokes him playfully* So what now? Going to find your lady so the two of you can have some quality time before she leaves? -Bloodmoon

For the love of StarClan. *grumbles under his breath before disappearing into the bushes* -Treetail

I miss those days. Lucky you that you've got your siblings around you. *follows the scent of a robin* -Darkmist

Yes sir. *purrs softly as she follows his instructions* -Frecklenose
*flexes his muscles* Oh please! Im a wall of muscle! *purrs* And why does everyone think im so soft? *pouts* And im not sure she wanted to spend time with Swamppaw honestly we have been spending alot of time together...well these past few days.
Tanglewhisker

*purrs watching them all seperate and goes to hunt himself catching a nice thrush and head back to where they split*
Flintstripe

*heads back to the spot with two mice*
Strongbreeze

Once those are seperated out make some leaf roles for me so we can store them. *says without looking over at her placing more of the same herbs near her*
Swamppaw
We only say it because we like to tease you. But you could always join them? You know, *smirks devilishly* get to know your potential future step son. *laughs loudly* If not we could always do something. -Bloodmoon

*joins them with a rabbit, her blush finally gone* You know, I could make fun of you guys too. I've heard plenty of your alone time. -Sweetbriar

*returns to the spot with his sparrows* The difference is that we don't get so embarrassed about it. -Treetail

*follows his directions, admiring his focus* After this I'll leave you to your work. I wouldn't want to be in the way. Besides, your aunt and uncle will have my tail if I don't spend more time with them. -Frecklenose
*cuffs her a bit rough over the head at the step son joke* He is my cousin Bloodmoon that one wasn't very funny and yea if she is spending the rest of the day with him im open.
Tanglewhisker

Its true me and Treetail dont give a hoot. If i really wanted to i could have went off with him and had my fun instead of hunting. *purrs*
Flitnstripe

*glances at Treetail wearily and looks around for Darkmist*
Strongbreeze

*looks over at her nodding* Okay thanks for your help mama. *purrs* And i guess thats fair i cant hog you can i?
Swamppaw
Ouch! All right all right! StarClan sake it was just a joke and I thought it was plenty funny. -Bloodmoon

Aww now I'm bummed you didn't. *smirks* -Treetail

How are you guys parents?! You act like horny apprentices just doing whatever you want. -Sweetbriar

*finally meets back up with them, burrs stuck in his pelt as he carries back his two shrews* -Darkmist

*holds back a laugh with a snort as he joins them* -Treetail

Don't even say a word. -Darkmist

Oh don't worry, once you come back to the new camp I'll be hogging you plenty. *purrs* -Frecklenose
*smirks happily* Good and its only funny because you aren't part of the joke. *says* Well what do you want to do?
Tanglewhisker

*was about to answer and looks over at Darkmist not being able to hold in his laugh* Oh my starclan Darkmist you look like a porcupine!
Flintstripe

*does his best to hold in his laugh*
Strongbreeze

You better! Blackpaw and Sunflowerpaw already get you enough.
Swamppaw
I feel like we should make friends considering we only really talk to each other, but I don't know who to make friends with. -Bloodmoon

Yes yes it's all very funny, the klutz strikes again. Can we just go back to camp? *starts the way, ear flat out of embarrassment* -Darkmist

Come on guys. *scolds them lightly, but it was clear she was holding back laughter* Don't laugh at him. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles his cheek* I'll be spending as much time as possible with my special boy. Although I might have to fight for the time with your brother and sister. They both constantly talk about how much they miss you. -Frecklenose
Well who do you think would be our best choice? *says looking around camp*
Tanglewhisker

*does his best to stop himself and follows after him slapping his mate in the face with his tail*
Flintstripe

*follows after his friend quickly*
Strongbreeze

Dont worry ill have my own den so i can kick them out.
Swamppaw
I mean, the closest cats to our age are Sweetbriar, Frecklenose, Flintstripe and Treetail. Everyone else is basically a senior warrior. -Bloodmoon

Watch where you're waving that sexy tail. *teases as he follows his mate* -Treetail

I thought I was actually getting other this clumsiness. -Darkmist

You'd prioritize me over them? They may not like that. *purrs more* -Frecklenose
*flops back down* So basically the siblings of the cat im fooling around with....
Tanglewhisker

Maybe i want you to mount me infront of Sweets. *teases making his way back to camp*
Flintstripe

Yea you wish. *says still laughing a bit at the burrs* I dont think that will ever go away.
Strongbreeze

Ofcourse im a mama's boy id do it easily.
Swamppaw
So? What's wrong with that? -Bloodmoon

I'll mount you in front of everyone if you aren't careful. -Treetail

Stop being gross you guys! *rushes into camp ahead of them* -Sweetbriar

Unfortunately I think you're right. It's been long enough and I'm still getting caught in burr bushes. -Darkmist

*licks his cheek* How did I ever get so lucky to have such a sweet son? -Frecklenose
Its just going to be awkward if they know..
Tanglwhisker

Oh you are so stuck up Sweets! *says padding besides his mate happily* Can you belive them?
Flintstripe

*caught* Darkmist it looks like you were attacked!
STrongbreeze

Well you raised me so only you would know.
Swamppaw
Well how about you just don't talk about it then? Quit your bragging and keep your muzzle shut. *teases with a grin* They're clan mates like any other. Just don't mention that you bang their sister. -Bloodmoon

They're just jealous of our love. *nuzzles him and drops the prey on the pile* -Treetail

Actually, I think your mate is jealous of MY love. -Sweetbriar

Ohhh so she can fight back! -Treetail

Yeah yeah I know. *sets down the prey and starts pulling burrs from his fur* This isn't the first time this has happened so I'm an expert at getting these things off. -Darkmist

I think it's because I spoiled and smothered you. *purrs deeply* -Frecklenose
*gives her a look and nods* Guess that is a good start well wanna try they just got back.
Tanglewhisker

Yea she can but its funny cause we can walk normally and she cant with something thaaaaat big its hard to imagine she is moving at all. *teases*
Flintstripe

You know that isn't a brag right? *laughs*
Strongbreeze

That might be part of it. *laughs*
Swamppaw
....shut up. *flattens his ears against as embarrassment takes over* I'm going to find my mate. You have fun dealing with these mouse-brains. *pads into the warriors den* -Darkmist

Well your dad is gone so now's the time to strike! *Makes her way over to the group* -Bloodmoon

What's funny to me is I seem to remember a certain day we went out hunting the three of us and Freckle and when she and I found you, Flint, you could hardly walk at all. You winced simply standing up. Why was that again? Oh right, I'm pretty sure you and Treetail were doing less hunting and more mating. -Sweetbriar

*raises a brow at the conversation and looks to Strongbreeze* Sibling bickering? -Bloodmoon

*gives him a few more nuzzles and licks on the head* Well, anything else you need me to do before I find you aunt and uncle? -Frecklenose
*watches him go amused and turns to them* You could say something like that. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

Seems so to me. *looks amused*
Tanglewhisker

Oh whatever! Im still not embarrassed so ha i get the last laugh. *smirks at her and looks at the younger warriors* Look who decided to join us.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No i htink im okay. Thanks mama.
Swamppaw
We thought maybe we could all have a meal. -Bloodmoon

Well that depends, do you mind graphic conversations and teasing? -Treetail

You know who my parents are, right? -Bloodmoon

Then you're in! Grab a meal and a spot. You can listen to Flint and Sweet finish their back and forth. -Treetail

No way I'm done! It's not like I can win! Flint just has no shame. *grabs a mouse for herself and settles down to eat* -Sweetbriar

I'll come check in with you later then okay? I'll be leaving tomorrow. -Frecklenose
*grabs a vole for him and Bloodmoon* Is Flintstripe really that shameless?
Tanglewhisker

Oh only the most. *purrs* You can say anything true about me and i wont even bat an eye.
Flintstripe

So we have shameless Flintstripe and what would you say about yourself Sweetbriar?
Strongbreeze

*nods* Okay i should be done with all of this by then . See you later mama. *gives her a quick smile before focusing*
Swamppaw
*shuffles her paws slightly* I don't know...-Sweetbriar

Shy. *fills in immediately* Shy or prude. Take your pick. *ducks as she swipes her tail at him* she's just having difficulty coming to terms with the intimate side of her new relationship. *says to his cousin* -Treetail

That is so untrue. I just don't like the fact that you guys constantly talk about it. *huffs* Well what about you, Strongbreeze? -Sweetbriar

Bye darling. *leaves the den and pads over to the group* Mind if I join? -Frecklenose
*holds a paw over his mouth holding back a laugh at Sweetbriar* It seems to be true the sweet prude..and what about me?
Strongbreeze

*cant help but laugh and looks over at Frecklenose his gaze quickly shifting between her and Tanglewhisker* No you are free to join we are just harrassing Sweets.
Flitnstripe

*nods to Frecklenose and looks at Bloodmoon before takign a bite of the vole*
Tanglewhisker
Well how do you see yourself? I'll put you on the spot since you like to laugh. *swipes at him playfully* -Sweetbriar

Are you guys ever going to give her a break? You know she can't handle the level of teasing you two take it to. You have no boundaries. *grabs a shrew and settles down next to Tanglewhisker, not thinking anything strange of the situation* -Frecklenose

That's a little unfair! We totally have boundaries! -Treetail

Need I remind you that my son had to hear about your sexual preferences? -Frecklenose

I said we have boundaries, we just have a habit of crossing them. *grins slightly* If you'd like, Freckle, we could pick on you instead. -Treetail

Treetail I will rip your ear all the way off. -Frecklenose

Told you this was a good idea. *whispers to Tanglewhisker* -Bloodmoon
*rubs his ears as she does that* Well you see i see myself as a stunning attractive muscular tom. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

Yea we have those we just choose to not accept them. *turns to Frecklenose givving her a look* Touch him like that ill be sure to spill the beans. *smirks* You know how much i love to gossip.
Flintstripe

*cant help but laugh as he nods his head at Bloodmoon*
Tanglewhisker
When did you get so outspokenly confident?! -Sweetbriar

Since he started getting it on the regular I'd assume. -Treetail

Spill the beans? *eyes widen slightly as she realizes what he meant* Flint don't you dare. -Frecklenose

I wouldn't have expected less though from Treetail's friends. -Bloodmoon

You got that right. We're the most fun. *grins with his mate* Oh but gossip? Spill it if I haven't heard already! -Treetail
Hey my mate makes me practice every day! *says confidently and stops trying to figure out if what he said was good or bad*
Strongbreeze

*grins at her before tunring to his mate* Even if the gossip is about you? We would have to be carful so Freckles precious baby doesnt find out. *teases*
Flitnstripe

Yea just a bunch of goof balls. *glances at Frecklenose seeing her reaction and looks back at Sweetbriar* Oh by the way can you please be a bit quieter at night?
Tanglehisker
*was about to respond to Strongbreeze, but turns to Tanglewhisker and burst into laughter* O-Okay y-you have to join us more often! -Treetail

*buries her face in her paws, her skin burning under her fur out of embarrassment* For the love of StarClan this is why I told him we can't do it in camp! -Sweetbriar

*Barely holds back her laughter as she looks to Tanglewhisker* Giving Sweet a hard time, huh? You're fitting in already. -Frecklenose
*looks at his paws shyly* Im just being truthful!
Tanglewhisker

See Sweets you have to be more aware! But i think i agree with Treetail your mate is very possesive!
Flitnstripe

I second that! *looks towards the new wariors* So how is it being warriors?
Strongbreeze
He is possessive, but...it's really nice. -Sweetbriar

She's into it. -Treetail

It's great. It feels nice to know all my hard work in training finally paid off. -Bloodmoon

*purrs in his ear* Don't be shy. Everyone's having fun. *brushed her tail over his back playfully* -Frecklenose
She is so into it. *watches Frecklnose from the corner of his eye before looking back at Bloodmoon* Yea im surprised you weren't made a warrior eariler.
Strongbreeze

Very into it and so are you Treetail you love being pinned down dont cha? *tugs on his neck playfully*
Flitnstripe

Im doing my best. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
I think Falconstar just really wanted to test me to my fullest potential. Patience being part of that. Not the way he tests Sweetbriar though! -Bloodmoon

*pouts slightly at everyone teasing her* -Sweetbriar

Says you. *nips his mate's neck* You love being dominated. -Treetail

Well you already got Treetail to laugh so you're going pretty well. He keeps around those he likes. Just don't get sucked in by his charm. *teases* -Frecklenose
*gives Sweetbriar a reassuring look* Hey i mean look on the bright side you are the clan leaders mate. *turns to Frecklenose* Well he is my cousin i know him decently
Tanglewhisker

*pats Sweetbriar gently* Oh cheer up Sweets.
Strongbreeze

Guilty but so does my sister and my other sister. *looks at them both*
Flintstripe
*turns to her brother with a dark red face* Why would you say that in front of everyone?! -Sweetbriar

Hey! *glares at him slightly, even her cheeks were a little red* I told you that in confidence. -Frecklenose

Sweet, everyone already knows you like being dominated. That's obvious by your mate choice alone. And Freckle that's just par for the course when you tell Flint secrets. But I mean, *his eyes were alight with mischief* someone here already knows what you like first paw. *lips quiver as he tries to hold back a laugh after being unable to help himself from bringing it up* -Treetail

*looks at her friend slightly nervous* -Bloodmoon

Treetail- -Frecklenose

Relax relax. *cuts her off, waving his tail nonchalantly* We all know and no one minds or anything. In fact, *shoots his younger cousin a grin* I'm proud. I didn't think you'd have it in you, cus, but we do share the same blood. -Treetail
•shrugs at his sisters and glances at his mate raising a paw slowly•
Flintstripe

•blinks confused• W-what do you mean? I have no idea what you are talking about. •says calmly•
Tanglewhisker

•glances between the tree cars wearily•
Strongbreeze

*catches a glance at his mate* Don't hit me! *covers his head protectively* Oh come on everyone else gets teased you're telling me this is off limits?! -Treetail

Treetail if you keep talking recklessly one day your brain will be mush. You get clobbered so often. -Sweetbriar

So Flintstripe is shameless, Sweetbriar is a prude, Strongbreeze says he's muscular and stunning, and Treetail is a big mouth. -Bloodmoon

Yep, you've pretty much got it down. -Frecklenose
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
At this point i think his brain is already mushed. *rolls his eyes and sighs looking at his sister and Tanglewhisker* Yea sorry but like he said everyone here knows.
Flintstripe

*glances around a bit embarrassed*
Tanglewhisker

*coughs awkwardly* So then what would that make you two?
Strongbreeze
*grumbles slightly before looking at his mate* So if everyone knows why can't I tease them about it? It's all in good fun! -Treetail

*nudges Tanglewhisker lightly* Well then it's not a big deal! *thinks for a moment* I'd say Tanglewhisker is most often confident! -Bloodmoon
I mean you can but if you get clubbed not my fault. *licks his paw he raised and looks at his sister amused* Well looks like everyones secerts have come out besides Bloodmoon. *glances at her* Do you have something you are hiding?
Flintstripe

*looks over at Bloodmoon* Thats true do you have something you are hiding?
Strongbreeze

*purrs at her compliment and looks at her* Im sure she has a few.
Tanglewhisker
Hmm not that I can really think of. I'm pretty honest about everything. -Bloodmoon

Oh come on there's got to be something you don't go around telling everyone. -Treetail

Ummm, I think Redshadow is hot. -Bloodmoon

Well that's just a fact. -Frecklenose

Yeah I agree. -Sweetbriar

Same here. Redshadow is one of if not the best looking cat in the clan. -Treetail
Id let him take me. *purrs at the thought*
Flintstripe

*wrinkles his nose* Seriously guys?
Strongbreeze

*gives Bloodmoon an amused look* So you think your future mates dad is hot?
Tanglewhisker

Oh future mate?
Flintstripe
*shrugs at Strongbreeze* What? It's true. He's huge in stature, full of muscle, has a handsome face, and those eyes of his are piercing. -Frecklenose

How can you say that in front of me?! *tugs on his mate's ear* -Treetail

N-Nothing is official! There's not guarantee Foxclaw and I are going to be mates. -Bloodmoon

That stutter says otherwise. -Frecklenose
*cuffs him* You just said he as hot! Im just agreeing!
Flintstripe

*shuffles at what Frecklenose said about Redshadow* Yea Bloodmoon the stutter says it all.
Tanglewhisker

*shakes his head* You are all something else.
Strongbreeze
You said you'd let him take you! That's taking it so much further than just saying he's hot! -Treetail

*gives Strongbreeze an amused look* Shouldn't you be used to it by now? You had to hear all of Berry and I's talks. -Sweetbriar

*notices his movement before moving her muzzle close to him so only he could hear* For the record, I think you're better. -Frecklenose

Well...we've been talking about it. But we both just became warriors. I feel like it's all happening so fast. -Bloodmoon
Oh please ive so said worse before plus i mean would you let him take you?
Flintstripe

I mean i thought i would be but you guys just get worst and worst. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

*nods his thanks perking up a bit* Thanks.
Tanglewhisker

*lays down amused at Bloodmoon* Im just saying it went pretty fast for me and Treetail aswell.
Flitnstripe
Hmm actually yes. -Treetail

Really? When did you guys become mates? -Bloodmoon

Don't lump me in with them! -Sweetbriar

So, think you'll have some free time to hang out later? -Frecklenose
Exactly! *purrs and looks back at Bloodmoon before he moves over his mate hugging him tightly* I think pretty fast after becomming warriors right Treetail?
Flinttripe

To late ive been around you guys for far to long.
Strongbreeze

Im sure i can find some time out of my busy schedule. *purrs and slowly moves his tail over hers*
Tanglewhisker
Mmhmm. *purrs and licks his cheek* I'd say it wasn't more than a few moons. -Treetail

And you didn't feel like you were hindering your responsibilities to the clan at all? Like you were still able to focus on being a warrior? -Bloodmoon

For the most part. Other than not being able to keep our paws to ourselves it didn't change anything as far as our duties go. -Treetail

*looks thoughtful* That makes sense. *looks out toward the entrance and quickly stands* Well I've got stuff to do today. Catch up with you later, Tanglewhisker. *hurries out of the cave and heads for the border* -Bloodmoon

Well than you're part of the trouble too! -Sweetbriar

*brushes her tail with his* I thought maybe we could bring some prey with us so when we get there we can relax for a while. -Frecklenose
Oh yea we were so pawsy with each other i mean even now. *grins moving his paws around his chest and pricks him playfully*
Flintstripe

*looks over at his friend and nods* See yea later Bloodmoon. *calls after her and looks back at Frecklenose* Oh you make it seem like it will be a long while out their. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

Starclan you are right...*huffs looking over at Tanglewhisker and Frecklenose* Their it is.
Strongbreeze
Causing trouble in camp, big guy? *tugs of his ear* -Treetail

I just thought it might be nice to actually spend some time relaxing. Our last couple of outings have been pretty..busy and then we come right back. I thought just spending time out of camp sounded nice. -Frecklenose

It think it's cute. *purrs lightly* I'm glad to see her so content. -Sweetbriar
You know me always causing chaos. So now that the secert is out Freckle what are you two planning?
Flitnstripe

*blinks listening to Frecklenose then gets distracted by Flintstripes question* Uh well..
Tanglewhisker

Its always good to see cats happy isn't it?
Strongbreeze