Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25101-25150 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
While we're on the subject, do you remember when I tried to tell you that Treetail was flirting with you several times and all you gave me was attitude and sass, and told me I was crazy, and Treetail was like your brother, etc? ~ Falconstar

I don't know yet, but Scorchgaze is the most senior warrior in the Clan so he has a lot of wisdom. I'm sure he has tips! ~ Mousepaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
*rubs her face with a paw* Yes yes I do. If you'd like to say I told you so now's your time. I'll take it gracefully. -Sweetbriar
*smirks* I told you so. Also, I can't believe you doubted the tom that you were supposedly in love with. You were such a brat. ~ Falconstar
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*gives up going limp in his paws*
Flamekit

Are you trying to lie to your father? *says sternly as he grooms the back of his head*
Flintstripe

*laughs a bit* Yea he really is up there in senior warrior territory but thats cool that you have him helping you! And if any cat can handle all that wisdom i knows its you. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

Owlpaw huh? *says slowly* I mean it guess its her choice i couldnt convinvce her even if i wanted to.
Tigerfang
A brat? That's a little harsh. What do you expect from a cat who has never been flirted with before in her life?! How was I supposed to know? -Sweetbriar
No papa. *huffs* -Ivorykit

There you go. If you're still it'll end faster. -Treetail

She just feels as though Mousepaw may not exactly fit who she is. She's very mature for her age. -Scorchgaze
*smiles slightly at him* Thank you. That means a lot. Also, I'm going to talk to Falconstar abut changing my name. ~ Mousepaw

Alright then, naïve and only a brat on occasion. *stands up and walks behind her, before laying down and running his tongue down her spine* Always sassy, though. ~ Falconstar
*gasps softly as a shiver shoots up her spine* You deserve the sass. *glances at him over her shoulder* And you know, it seemed like their plan wasn't a total failure. It was pointed out to me upon finding out about the flirting that a certain someone may have actually been a little jealous. -Sweetbriar
Her mother named her and the others its not like i had much say in their names but if she feels uncomfortable with it then she is more then open to change it.
Tigerfang

*finishes grooming him letting him go* All right all clean you are free to go
Flintstripe

Yea yea whatever you say papa..
Flamekit
\
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
A certain someone couldn't believe that new warriors were ganging up on him to drag him into their drama. I remember when leaders were respected, not dared. Actually, I remember when I was respected by all, not just most. That was before you convinced the enitre Clan that we would be cute together. ~ Falconstar
She wants us to discuss it with Falconstar so we'll see. -Scorchgaze

You're already done. *nudges him lightly after finishing cleaning him* -Treetail

Oh please, you still demand respect even simply with your presence. You don't have to say a word. *rolls to face him, laying close to him* Just because you had some young apprentice on your tail doesn't change the fact that cats respect and look up to you as their leader. It may have just made you seem a little more relatable. Everyone can understand love and heartbreak. -Sweetbriar
Maybe you have a point. After all, Skyheart and Hushpool never tried to overthrow me... that I know of. *wraps a paw around her waist and pulls her closer into him* I guess most of my warriors have had their hearts broken a few times. ~ Falconstar
My family more than I'd like to think about. Flint has been the only one to have an easy time in love and even for him it hasn't been completely without struggle. *rests a paw lightly against his chest, enjoying the warmth of his body that she'd missed more than she even wanted to admit to herself**smiles softly, her eyes warm* You're just too critical of yourself. More so than I really think so healthy, but you're at the position you are because of it. -Sweetbriar
*lays in his paws still not moving* I dont wanna move now. *pouts*
Flamekit

Its not a bother to me. *says taking a bite of the meal* She is going to be a warrior sooner then later anyways.
Tigerfang

*nudges Ivorykit* See now you are all cleaned up for when your aunt Sweetbriar comes back.
Flintstripe

*blinks caught off guard and surprised* Really? What made you want to do something like that and what would your new name be? *says ears perked with curiousity*
Tanglepaw
I'm this critical of most cats. Very few meet my unhealthy standards. *looks into her eyes* Except for you, but I've never really known where you fall that list. ~ Falconstar
Hey nothing wrong with cuddling. *nuzzles his head* -Treetail

Feel old yet? *teases* -Scorchgaze

Yea I hope she comes back soon! -Ivorykit

I mean I hope I can work my way up to your standards. I mean I'm not incredibly far off right? Is it the sass that's holding me back? *purrs softly* -Sweetbriar
It's absolutely the sass holding you back. And your weird laser focus when it comes to things that you want. And of course you lost points for the whole tree thing. But you're pretty, so you earn points for that. ~ Falconstar
*laughs a bit* Staaahhhp you are tickling me with your whiskers!
Flintstripe

Oh yea i do but not as old as you with all the kits that you have running around not to mention your grand kits. *teases him back*
Tigerfang

Well you just try to stay clean until she gets back then. *purrs*
Flintstripe
I thought the laser focus would be more respectable, a positive rather than a negative. I worked my tail off helping rebuild the new camp thanks to that focus. Or is it just because I apply it to you that you count it against me? -Sweetbriar
*purrs at him* Don't like the tickle monster? -Treetail

Yes papa. -Ivorykit

I might as well be as old as dirt. -Scorchgaze
In other cats it would be respectable, but yes, it's because it applies to me. You have other positives though. You're pretty, as previously stated, and a very quick leaner. ~ Falconstar
I appreciate the compliments. You're handsome, I think you already could have guessed I thought that. You're intelligent, strong, motivated and thoughtful. Just to name a few things I like about you. *eyes soften again as she looks at him**I missed him so much..* -Sweetbriar
*shakes his head squirming at him* No its to tickly! *laughs pawing at his face*
Flamekit

*takes another bite and starts to groom his own fur* You are getting close the that. *chuckles at his joke and looks at him* So what did you have planed for patrols?
Tigerfang
*licks his forehead* All right all right. Are you hungry? -Treetail

Well I wanted to go on one with my daughter to spend some time with her, but Falconstar stole her. *huffs* -Scorchgaze
•stops his ears perk at the mention of food• Yea actually I’m really hungry papa. •looks at Flintstripe then back at Treetail and whispers• Can I have more berries?
Flamekit

•holds in a laugh• Awww is the big daddy jealous of the clan leader taking all the quality time from Sweetbriar?
Tigerfang
*shakes his head* You need a good healthy meal. Berries won't help you grow big and strong. -Treetail

He says he doesn't have feelings for her but he's always dominating her time. -Scorchgaze
Cmon papa i wont tell papa! *says quietly and looks at him his eyes going wide as he pleads*
Flamekit

*starts to move his tail around for Ivorykit*
Flintstripe

Mhmmm he is just having a problem admitting his feelings is all.. *snickers*
Tigerfang
*chases his tail eagerly* -Ivorykit

No Flamekit you need a proper meal. I'll get you something really tasty. -Treetail

You think so? I'd love to see my little girl with a mate and kits, but at the same time I want to claw any tom who would think of touching her like that. -Scorchgaze
* narrows his eyes and stomps on the floor clearly upset* Berrys are tasty to! *lashes his tail not getting his way*
Flamekit

*purrs* Remeber to keep your claws in if you catch my tail Ivorykit.
Flintstripe

Oh that just shows how over protective you are of them. *says taking another bite* You cant worry about them al lthe time you know they are well off into there warrior duties now.
Tigerfang
I know they are but even I can't have them whenever I want. I have to stay healthy. -Treetail

I will papa! What about if I use my teeth? -Ivorykit

I suppose you're right. -Scorchgaze
You just are afriad of papa. *huffs* Cause he yelled at you the other time.
Flamekit

I guess that one works. *purrs* Just dont bite to hard okay?
Flintstripe

*stops for a moment* Hey Scorchgaze when do yout think you will be retiring?
Tigerfang
Trust me if I was afraid of your papa it wouldn't just be because he yelled at me. *purrs* I just want you to be healthy and strong. Is there something wrong with that? -Treetail

Okay! *snatches his tail and wrestles with it* -Ivorykit

In the not too distant future. Being deputy is an honor to me and I cherish it, but I feel myself slowing down. I don't have the same energy I used to to keep up with all the responsibilities. -Scorchgaze
Well you're determined, and helpful, and you would die for any of your kin. Those are all positives. *lays his head on her* ~ Falconstar
Yea because I want berrys and they make me happy. •pouts• I bet Aunty Sweetbriar would give me berrys.
Flamekit

•glances over at the commotion amused as he continues moving his tail around for Ivorykit to wrestle with it•
Flintdtripe

•nods• Sounds like a fair plan I was wondering about it myself.
Tigerfang
*grooms his ears softly, a low purr rumbling in her chest* I would die for any of my clanmates. That's one thing we can relate on. Speaking of, that's something I've been curious about and I hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries with this question, but how many lives do you have still? -Sweetbriar

I'm sure she would if you used those adorable kitten eyes on her, but you never know. Your aunty can be stricter than you'd expect. *purrs* -Treetail

Flamekit was really upset he couldn't have more berries. -Ivorykit

We are getting pretty old, huh? *grooms his fur* Maybe once Dapplepaw is made a warrior I'll retire. -Scorchgaze
I dont beleive you. *says following him* Aunty is super nice.
Flamekit

*chuckles* I can tell luckily for me i have you over here and not him and you are a good little kit. *purrs nuzzleing him*
Flintstirpe

That sounds like a plan im trying to figure out what im going to do.
Tigerfnag
Don't take my word for it then, ask your papa. Or your grandpa. -Treetail

*purrs and licks his muzzle* Does that mean I can have some berries? -Ivorykit

Well you could retire now or you could wait and retire with me. -Scorchgaze
Well i want food first before i ask them...*says shyly* Can you get me the good food you were talking about...?
Flamekit

*purrs looking up to make sure they were gone and nods* Yup only if you dont give any to your brother until he learns his lesson.
Flintstripe

*nods thinking as he leans up against him* I think i might retire with you when you do.
Tigerfang
Absolutely. *noses his ear and pads over to the pile then returns with a small perch* This fish is really tasty. *sets it down for him* -Treetail

I promise papa. *lashes his tail eagerly* -Ivorykit

Think of how nice it'll be to spend all our days relaxing. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze
*looks at it surprised and pokes it with a paw* It looks funny.
Flamekit

*nods and goes to where they hide the berrys and pulls a few out for him* Here you go.
Fintstripe

Isnt that what we do now a days?
Tgerfang
Fish are kind of weird looking but they taste really good. *rips off a chunk for him* -Treetail

*eats them quickly* Thank you papa! *Nuzzles him* -Ivorykit

Hey I still spend time organizing patrols and we still go on patrols. -Scorchgaze
*takes a sniff again wearily* I dont know papa it smells funny to..
Flamekit

*chuckles* Dont need to thank me you were being good unlike someone who was being a little rowdy and causing trouble. *shakes his head* Honestly he reminds me of your other dad over there when he was younger.
Flintstripe

Thats only when we arent sleeping .*laughs* We can just accpet we are old now.
Tigerfang
Fish definitely have a strange smell but I'm telling you it's good. *takes a bite for himself and eats eagerly* Plus your grandpa caught this last night so it's nice and fresh. -Treetail

Does that mean I'm like you? -Ivorykit

I guess we have to, huh? *lays his head on his back* -Scorchgaze
I have five left. I've lost four. ~ Falconstar
Any lost due to a waterfall jumping incident? *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
Nope. One to a badger incident, two with Taevy's group, and once in an accident. ~ Falconstar
*frowns slightly* You really lost that many in battle with Taevy's group? I had no idea. But what kind of accident? If you don't mind me asking. -Sweetbriar
I jumped in front of a couple cats during the battle to shield them. I figure I have nine lives but they only have one, so I can spare one or two. The accident... doesn't matter. Isn't worth talking about. ~ Falconstar
*touches her nose softly to the top of his head* I know that you may not feel that close to me, but just know you can confide in me about anything. Only if you feel comfortable. But if not then we can talk about something else. Maybe something a little lighter, like how you think Bloodpaw's training is going. -Sweetbriar
Busy?