Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24501-24550 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
Well that was in the moment next time I’ll take full control and make you my little honey Tom. •grins paddi by off again•
Flintstripe

•stops his teasing with and huff and just leans against her• fine fine...I’m just saying it goes both ways..
Foxpaw

•blinks• Oh...oh! Wait you two are doing that together!? •says a bit surprised and envious•
Tanglepaw

Well I was a top to you know
Tigerfang
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll believe it when I see it. *purrs in amusement as they head back to camp* -Treetail

It was just kind of a spur of the moment thing that happened the last time we kissed. Well...and today to. I just feel kind of bad when you guys get worked up from the kiss and can't do anything about it otherwise. -Bloodpaw

For she-cats. It's a little different between two toms. When you've only been with she-cats it's obvious the role you play. You can only do it one way. With toms you have to establish your dominance. It's eat or be eaten in relationships between toms. And I prefer to eat. -Scorchgaze
Oh yup I just wait. •says ahead of him seeing the entrance and pads in•
Flintstirpe

Well home come you never offered me? •says curiouslY• I mean you even admitted to doing it twice with him.
Tanglepaw

•look at Bloodpaw then Tanglepaw then his paws•
Foxpaw

•snorts• what am I your prey now?
Tigerfang
Now where is my sister hiding the little troublemakers? -Treetail

Well the last time we kissed you didn't really seem to react and the first time I did it with Foxpaw was just the other day. -Bloodpaw

*can't help but laugh* It's a figure of speech. I did get a pretty good taste of you though. *grins* -Scorchgaze
*pokes his head out hearing Treetail* Papa! *darts over*
Flamekit

Well still i mean...fair i guess. *says shifting his paws*
Tanglepaw

Hey it is what it is. *says grooming his paw trying to avoid eye contact*
Foxpaw

Oh i could say the same. *smirks at him*
Tigerfang
*purrs* There you are. Now you two can only have a couple of these berries since you had some earlier. You'll spoil your prey later on if you eat to many. -Treetail

Yes papa. *waits eagerly for him to drop them* -Ivorykit

And...*huffs and lays her head on her paws* You guys don't make this easy. You both have confessed your feelings and I care about both of you, but I'm not ready to make a decision. I don't want to disappoint either of you, but I also want to focus on my training. And working toward becoming leader one day. But kissing you guys feels nice. It's fun and it's a good way to destress. -Bloodpaw

I was pretty surprised at your eagerness for that. -Scorchgaze
Okay papa. *shifts excitedly watching the berries*
Flamekit

*shrugs* Well i mean im just saying that im acutally staying at this camp..*says looking away*
Tanglepaw

*shrugs* You already know what i said Bloodpaw and i dont mind using it as a destresser..especially these days.
Foxpaw

Hey i had to treat you for all your hard work.
Tigerfang
*drops the bunch for them* -Treetail

*immediately munches on a berry* -Ivorykit

Yeah but I don't like the idea that if I do stuff with you guys the other one will be upset. -Bloodpaw

What a sweet mate I have. -Scorchgaze
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*takes a berry quickly chewing on it*
Flamekit

Well i mean there is an easy solution for that..you just pick one right? Well besides Treetails idea.
Tanglepaw

*nudges Bloodpaw* Hey its up to you, I wouldnt mind what happens yah know.
Foxpaw

I try to do my best. *purrs*
Tigerfang

See I told them they could only have a few. I'm not spoiling them too much. -Treetail

That still means I'm disappointing one of you. And I feel like if I pick one that's almost like picking which one of you I want as a mate already. A-And I'm not ready for that! What was Treetail's idea? -Bloodpaw

Watching you take it all in was so hot. -Scorchgaze
Still spoiling them for getting them more love. *nudges him playfully* When you two are done you need to get ready for your naps.
Flinsstripe

Well...I dont know how to explain it like he did..
Tanglepaw

Oh im curious what is it?
FOxpaw

*licks his cheek and sits up a bit* Mhmm so when do you think i could have a go?
Tigerfang
*finishes one more berry* Yes papa. -Ivorykit

Just tell us what the basis of it was then. -Bloodpaw

You want a turn now? -Scorchgaze
•nods watching them• good kits always listening like you are suppose to.
Flintstirpe

Well he talked about a three way relationship...
Tanglepaw

I mean I would like a turn.
Tigerfang

*purrs and leans against him, yawning sleepily as he waits for his brother* -Ivorykit

Wait.....what? Like as in your both my mate? -Bloodpaw

*huffs* All right. Go ahead. *licks his cheek* You're lucky I love you. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze
*picks him up* Your brother will be done soon enough how about we meet them in the den? *Starts padding to the nursery*
Flinsttripe

*finishes his berry and looks up at Treetail*
Flamekit

*nods* Something like that he said some cats do it.
Tanglepaw

You sure?
Tigerfang
*nods his head tiredly* -Ivorykit

Ready to get some sleep? -Treetail

I've never heard of that before. I don't know how I feel about that. I mean, I would mind going on dates with you guys once I'm a warrior until I figure out my feelings. -Bloodpaw

If you really want to. I would have preferred to have my way with you some more but I said you want to top so you can. -Scorchgaze
*looks up and nods* I guess so papa. *says stretching out infront of him*
Flamekit

*shrugs* It was just an idea..*says and gets to his paws* Its getting late i should go see if my sister needs me for anything.*says before heading out*
Tanglepaw

*shrugs* Well uhh...
Foxpaw

*nods still a bit surprised* I mean ill totally take advantage of you letting me top. *smirks and gets top his paws and stands over him*
Tigerfang
*picks him up and takes him to the nursery, setting him in the nest with with brother* -Treetail

*looks at Foxpaw* What? -Bloodpaw

Hey if you'll surrender easily I'll take back my offer. *gropes his rear* -Scorchgaze
*lays down next to them* Better go hide those berrys.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Nothing it was just awkard i guess.
Foxpaw

*puts a paw on his chest pushing him down* Not surprised you said that.
Tigerffang
Probably a good idea. *Chuckles and tucks them into a hidden spot* -Treetail

You're telling me. *huffs and lays her head on her paws* -Bloodpaw

You know I should just do you so good you don't want to top ever again. -Scorchgaze
*watches him amused* Better hope the little ones dont sniff that one out.
Flitnstripe

*rest his head besides her* You good?
Foxpaw

*cuffs him lightly* Oh shush you this is suppose to be my moment.
Tigerfang
They'll get a time out if they do. -Treetail

Yeah I guess. -Bloodpaw

You sure I can't convince you otherwise? *teases with a tug to his neck* -Scorchgaze
Oh id love to see you punish the kits. *laughs* You would break under those adorable eyes.
Flinstripe

*nudges her resting his head on hers* Dont worry about it Bloodpaw i wont be made whatever your choice is you know that.
Foxpaw

*huffs puishing him back down a bit irritated* Cant you just let me have this moment?
Tigerfang
I can be strict sometimes. -Treetail

I know but it's still a hard situation. *leans against him* -Bloodpaw

All right I'm sorry. *lays back* Do whatever you want. -Scorchgaze
Oh like when?
Flintstripe

Well is there anything i can do to make it better or should i get my extremely hot dad whom i look like?
Foxpaw

*sighs getting off him out of the mood* Never mind im not really into it now..
Tigerfang
With you. *smirks* I can channel that mindset in an appropriate way to use it at other times. -Treetail

*rolls her eyes in amusement, smiling slightly* Take comfort in that. I think your dad is hot but you look almost just like him even though you guys aren't blood related. It's kind of amazing actually how similar you two are. -Bloodpaw

*sits up with him* I'm sorry. I just...it's hard for me to not be in control. To not be dominant. Being an older, larger tom it's just easy for me to fall into that role. That's always been my role. But with you, *paws between Tigerfang's legs* I don't mind. I do actually enjoy it. You're nice and big, you're sexy. And you really know how to make a cat feel good. *moves down and licks his member slowly* Sure there isn't anything I can do to put you back in the mood? -Scorchgaze
*opens his mouth and shakes his head* You are somthing else you know that?
Flintstripe

*nuzzles her neck playfully* Hey you know sometimes i like to think he is my actual dad. *purrs* And even he is surprised how simular we are.
Foxpaw

*shakes his head pulling away from him* No im fine..Lets just relax for now.
Tigerfang
I've been told that once or twice. -Treetail

It's like you guys were meant to be in each other's lives. -Bloodpaw

*sighs* I'm sorry. *lays his head on his paws* -Scorchgaze
Yea by me now come here and cuddle up with your hot mate and kits.
Flintstripe

*moves his paws around her comfortly before taking a deep breath and purrs* Yea im glad he came into my life..him and Mistybreeze i dont know what id do without them,
Foxpaw

Its fine...Like i said i just wanna relax..*closes his eyes*
Tigerfang
Don't have to tell me twice. *settles into the nest, curling up around them* -Treetail

Hey what about me? *paws at him playfully* -Bloodpaw

*nods slightly, watching the forest as he rests* -Scorchgaze
*purrs laying his head down and closes his eyes*
Flintstirpe

Oh id never forget you, my best friend.*resting his head against her*
Foxpaw

*takes a deep breath drifting off to sleep*
Tigerfang

*shakes out his pelt and look around camp*
Tanglepaw
Better not. Now, I'm itching to do some hunting. *stands with a stretch* I'll be back later okay? -Bloodpaw
*blinks and nods* Oh yea ill see you later. *sits up for her and purrs*
Foxpaw

Promise I'll bring you something good. *licks his cheek before leaving the den* -Bloodpaw
Oh better be something good. *gives her a pat on the rear before she headed out*
Foxpaw

*sits outside the Medicine den*
Tanglepaw
I'll get you back for that when I get back. *teases* Hey Tanglepaw, want to go hunting with me? -Bloodpaw
*looks back at her* Oh im down for a hunt. *says standing to his paws* Done talking with Foxpaw?*says starting towards the entrance of camp*
Tanglepaw

*lays his head on his paws as she leaves*
Foxpaw
Yeah I wanted to get out in the air for a bit. Sink my fangs into something. -Bloodpaw
Oh is prey going to be the only thing you sink those fangs into? *teases scenting the air as they leave the camp*
Tanglepaw

*sighs getting ot his paws wanting some fresh air and limps out of the den testing his bad leg every other step*
Flintstripe
Oh and what does that mean? *shoves him playfully* -Bloodpaw

*pads over to him* Hey bud. How're you doing? -Redshadow
Oh i dont know im sure you would put things together. *shoves her back playfully*
Tanglepaw

Oh im doing good thanks for the prey eariler.
Foxpaw
Yeah yeah yeah. You're sooo funny. -Bloodpaw

No problem. So? *gives him an amused look* -Redshadow
What i wouldn't mind sinking my fangs into you . *teases*
Tanglepaw

*tilts his head awkwardly* Sooo?
Foxpaw

Oh but that might hurt. *flicks him playfully, a teasing tone in her voice* -Bloodpaw

Any idea what that confession was about earlier? *chuckles* -Bloodpaw
That would be the point. *smirks and stops scenting a thrush and crouches down quickly bunching his muscles before poucing and quickly catching it* But you know i think id rather sick my fangs on you then this bird.
Tanglepaw

Confession what confession are you talking about haha? *Laughs forcefully*
Foxpaw
Nice catch. And you can sink your fangs into me if you can manage to wrangle me. *smirks and crouches* -Bloodpaw

Listen Foxpaw you don't have to talk about Bloodpaw's comment if you don't want to. Just know I don't think it's a big deal. -Redshadow
*places his prey down and crouches down* Oh so if i can wrangle you down i can sink my fangs in you? *slowly starts to circle her*
Tanglepaw

*sighs in releif* Thanks starclan it was so embarrassing! I told her not to but apparently getting dared she was forced to. *murmers*
Foxpaw
Emphasis on if. *keeps her eyes on his movements* -Bloodpaw

*chuckles slightly* Who dared her to say that? -Redshadow
Hey if there is a prize that i like i might try a bit harder. *says before charging at her barreling into her side knocking her off her paws*
Tanglepaw

Who do you think? *says sitting down* Tanglepaw has some issue with me and he is very passive about it. *huffs out*
Foxpaw
*rolls with him, pummeling his flanks hard* -Bloodpaw

I think it's probably due to you both wanting the same she-cat. -Redshadow