Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24051-24100 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
*gives him a grossed out look* Not likely. -Redshadow

*bounds around him and slams into his flank* -Bloodpaw

Seems like StarClan is blessing us with this entertainment. -Scorchgaze

I think you'd make an excellent father. -Darkmist

Yeah it's not great. -Treetail
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
Kinda seems like it with you lurking in the shadows old man. *teases*
Foxpaw

*hisses getting annoyed with her running around and aims a perfect swipe to the side of her head to stun her and keeps his focus on her head with his swipes*
Skyheart

Praise be. *chuckles* I think Skyheart is getting frustrated with his daughter. *purrs*
Tigerfang

You think so? Why is that?
Tanglepaw

*cuffs Treetail* It's horrible mouse brain. Cats arent suppose to kill each other.
Flintstripe

*looks between the two toms amused*
Flamekit
*scoffs* Please. I get enough of the real thing I don't have time to watch. -Redshadow

*stumbles slightly as her vision goes out of focus for a moment**tackles him with all her weight, sending them rolling* -Bloodpaw

Pay back. Go Bloodpaw! -Scorchgaze

You're mature and considerate. You give your all to those you care about. -Darkmist

I didn't want it to sound so harsh for the kits! -Treetail
*gives him a icked out face* Didnt need to know that.
Foxpaw

*rolls with her and pushes her off with the momentum sending her flying and jumps down onto her as she lands and strikes out at her neck quickly*
Skyheart

Yea go Blood....paw..oof that looked painful.
Tigerfang

I just wish cats would give me back al the care i give to them. *says amused*
Tanglepaw

Well dont make it to gentle for them.
Flinstripe
You started it! -Redshadow

*quickly dodges his strike at her neck**smacks his muzzle hard and aims to kick out his hind legs* -Bloodpaw

For StarClan sake Skyheart go easy on your kit! -Scorchgaze

You'll find someone special who will. -Darkmist

Yeah I guess I shouldn't...-Treetail
Did not i was just trying to enjoy my time with Bloodpaw with out you watching me every moment!
Foxpaw

*snarls again and bites onto her leg and uses all his strength to toss her again* No!
Skyheart

You knew that wasnt going to work. You might want to stop them if they dont stop.
Tigerfang

She better be a looker cause i know i deserve one. *teases*
Tanglepaw

*snuggles Treetail* its okay papa.
Flamekit
I'll make sure you get plenty of alone time for just the two of you from now on. *rolls his eyes playfully before wincing as he watches the fight* Using teeth? Really? -Redshadow

*makes his way over to them* Enough Skyheart! -Scorchgaze

*hits the ground hard**takes a minute to push herself to her paws, but when she did her eyes were bright with rage* Don't think biting and muscling me around will be enough to make me surrender. *snarls, crouching again* -Bloodpaw

You two are done! *moves between them* Wrestling is fine but per usual you lot take it too far! We can't waste herbs for your family sport! -Scorchgaze

*laughs* Oh and what is your criteria for that? *turns at the shouting and notices small bits of blood in Bloodpaw's fur* Well that isn't good. Scorchgaze! She's bleeding! -Darkmist

I'm fine! *rotates her shoulders, her muscles rippling in anger* The fight doesn't end until someone taps out. -Bloodpaw

*licks his head* Just promise me you and your brother won't fight like that. -Treetail
*looks a bit worried* Is she okay?
Bloodpaw

*sits back calmy looking at Bloodpaw amused* I think you look pretty out of it already dear. *coos out tauntingly*
Skyheart

*sighs and makes his ways towards Hushpool*
Tigerfang

*frowns* She is always like this.
Tanglepaw

I wont! *says quickly* It looks scary.
Flamekit
She seems fine enough. A little beat up. -Redshadow

*clenches her teeth, fury making the fur on the back of her neck rise**sprints around Scorchgaze and slams her weight into the father, no longer caring about her technique and now only wanting to push him around the way he had her* -Bloodpaw

*sighs heavily* You know what, I give up. Hushpool they're your responsibility. -Scorchgaze

Trust me if it gets too bad I'll handle it. -Hushpool

Stubborn? -Darkmist

Us warriors think so too. -Treetail
*sighs in releif watching a bit worriedly* Hopefully she stops soon.
Foxpaw

*smirks as she pounces at him taking the impact and rolls with her tossing her easily with the momentum again* Cmon Bloodpaw i thought we taught you better!
Skyheart

This is a good welcomming party.
Tigerfang

Very. *chuckles* I find it amusing.
Tanglepaw

*looks back at his sibling* You gunna wake up soon?
Flamekit
That temper reminds me of Mistybreeze too. -Redshadow

*charges again, this time knocking his legs out hard then flipping him onto his side**climbs over him and pushes his head into the dirt* -Bloodpaw

They're just having fun. -Hushpool

A little scary. Pretty similar to Hushpool. -Darkmist

*groans sleepily* -Ivorykit

*chuckles* Maybe? I couldn't tell if that was a yes or no. -Treetail
Mhmm she is a feisty one. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*his eyes gleam in anger as she pushes his face into the dirt and pushes up full force before grappling her and putting her into a head lock using all his strength to squeeze the air out of her*
Skyherat

Yea fun has a differnt meaning for you i forgot. *says amused*
Tigerfang

Hushpool was always nice to me.
Tanglepaw

*huffs* I wnna play cmon wake up.
Flamekit
You can say that again. -Redshadow

*the sudden loss of air and the pain in her throat was more than expected**shaking paws grabbed at this legs, trying to push him away**the efforts were weak as dizziness started to take over**tap her paw to the ground* -Bloodpaw

We're just more exciting. -Hushpool

That is true. She had a little soft spot for you. -Darkmist

Okay okay. *yawns and climbs out of the nest* What should we play? -Ivorykit
•feels her get weaker and sees that she is tapping and releases his hold letting her drop with a huff as he sits up• Really making your old man work for that. •says sitting down•
Skyheart

•watches on a bit more• Should I go check on her?
Foxpaw

That is one way to put it. •says looking around for Scorchgaze• where did he run off to?
Tigerfang

•purrs• To be fair I think it was because Thunderpaw always gave me a hard time.
Tanglepaw

•purrs happily bouncing around him• let’s go see if Scorchgaze will play with us again.
Flamekit
*huffs heavily, welcoming the air back into her lungs despite the soreness of her throat* T-Told you I w-wasn't gonna give in easy. -Bloodpaw

If you want to. -Redshadow

I think to grab something to eat. Why? Feeling needy? -Hushpool

*huffs* That's an understatement. Your mother and I couldn't tell you out of our sight with that one around. -Darkmist

*perks up immediately* Yeah! *rushes over to him at the fresh kill pile* Grandpa! Play with us! -Ivorykit

*pouts like* I really feel like they love him more than us! -Treetail
Hey if this was a real fight you would probably be dead. •purrs and nudges her• you did well though.
Skyheart

Eh she looks fine plus Skyheart scares me.
Foxpaw

•cuffs her gently• No I just like bugging him.
Tigerfang

True I still have that scar from when she clawed my ear.
Tanglepaw

•follows after him quickly• wait for me!
Flamekit

Oh come on they love you just as much as they love me. •purrs•
Flintstirpe
*gets to her paws, shaking dust from her fur* If this was a real fight I would have slashed your throat the first time I charged you. *nudges him back playfully* You've still got it, old man. *purrs* I'm sure mom can still kick your ass though. I saw her do it before. -Bloodpaw

He wouldn't be so scary if someone just knocked him down a peg. -Redshadow

Bugging him for sex? *smirks at him* Did you miss me? -Hushpool

Your first battle scar. -Darkmist

Well what do you boys want to play? -Scorchgaze

Which may be less than your dad! He just has a way with kits. -Treetail
That’s if I would have aloud you to. •says cuffing her a bit rough over the head• I was going easy on you and plus you mother and I have an even win ratio between us!
Skyheart

You think I wanna try to knock down a peg? •laughs at bit•
Foxpaw

Yea I missed you a lot. •says amused• you just love the fact that you helped us hook up didn’t you?
Tigerfang

Wouldn’t say battle scar pa.
Tanglepaw

Anything you pick!
Flamekit

Hey to be fair all the kits love him.
Flintstripe
Yeah but you and mom also fight bloody. I wasn't trying to get hurt otherwise Falconstar would post pone my training until I was healed. No setbacks are gonna come my way over a sparring match! -Bloodpaw

I'd do it if I wasn't on such thin ice. -Redshadow

I love the fact that I can mess with you guys. Same as I mess with Crowtail and Fluffy. Being all buddy buddy and nice isn't as fun. I think it's way more fun for friends to mess with each other. -Hushpool

Trust me, growing up in the same den and Hushpool and Skyheart's kits is a battle in itself. -Darkmist

Hmmm how about we play moss ball? -Scorchgaze

Yeah I guess so. I think most cats love him. He's got that likeable quality. -Treetail
Yea yea. •purrs and licks the top of her head• cmon lets go relax now. •purrs and heads towards Hushpool•
Skyheart

Yea wouldn’t reccomend that. •purrs• cause even if you did try it’s not going to end pretty.
Foxpaw

Fair enough. So how has it been at the new camp?
Tigerfang

That is and understatement it was a feeling of fear. •purrs•
Tanglepaw

I like moss ball!
Flamekit

He is just that lovable cuddly type. Plus even to ur fathers love him. •teases•
Flintstripe
*follows him, settling down beside her mother and licking the bite mark on her leg* -Bloodpaw

Perfect. It's ten times better. -Hushpool

You don't think I could take him? -Redshadow

Well you managed to come out alive. *cuffs him playfully* -Darkmist

Well go grab me a chunk and we'll get started. -Scorchgaze

*gives him a look* Not funny. -Treetail
*lays down besides her examining her wound* Oh you are going to be fine. *purr*
Skyheart

Oh really? How so?
Tigerfang

I mean i think you could but...I dont wanna see you get hurt for me.
Foxpaw

Just barley. *laughs and takes another bite*
Tanglepaw

*nods quickly runnning to get moss and comes back*
Flamekit

Oh come one lighten up big guy!
Flinstripe
Well I have to clean the blood out of my fur! -Bloodpaw

It's open and you actually get to enjoy the air and feel of the territory. We aren't cooped up in some dingy cave. -Hushpool

Yeah I guess we don't need another one of us getting hurt. Mistybreeze would probably have my tail too. -Redshadow

Well now that all the wrestling is over everything is pretty quiet and peaceful. -Darkmist

Okay, so how exactly do you want to play? Do you want to just pass it around, score in goals, or play kit in the middle? -Scorchgaze

Well it's weird! What if our dads like....you know? -Treetail
*purs amused and looks over at Tigerfang* And there is Scorchgazes boy toy. *purrs*
Skyheart

*scoffs and gives him a look* Nice to see you aswell Skyheart.. *says before looking back at Hushpool* I mean t he cave is kinda comfy though,
Tigerfang

Oh for sure. *says purring* One of us hurt is already enough to make her worried out of her fur. *starts over towards bloodpaw* Im going to see how she is doing Redshadow ill talk to you later.
Foxpaw

*nods* About time surprised they didnt create more of a ruckas.
Tanglepaw

Kit in the middle! *sounds quickly* Right Ivorykit?
Flamekit

*thinks and looks a bit horrified* Oh Starclan...there is no way they..would right?
Flintstripe
If you think so. I just think you didn't want to leave your top. -Hushpool

*waves her tail* Hey Foxpaw! Were you watching my fight? -Bloodpaw

*watches him go, keeping a close eye on Tigerfang* -Redshadow

Well they haven't left yet, so there's still time. -Darkmist

Yeah Flamekit is it first! -Ivorykit

I hope not! But that's what an open relationship is and there aren't really any other gay toms in the clan that aren't us! -Treetail
•gives her an annoyed look• Oh shush you. •says before looking over at Foxpaw and narrows his eyes a bit•
Tigerfang

•nods• Sire was got a little intense it seems. •says glancing at Tigerfang quickly then back to Bloodpaw•
Foxpaw

•lays on his side full from the rabbit• I mean I don’t think they could get worse.
Tanglepaw

•huffs• Fine I’ll be in the middle first.
Flamekit

That’s true....oh Starclan...
Flintstripe
Yeah he had to get rough with me otherwise he would have lost. *grins playfully* What do you think? Falconstar's training has really been paying off, huh? -Bloodpaw

Are you going to argue that I'm wrong? -Hushpool

Oh really? What if they started sparring with you? -Darkmist

All right then. Get in position, boys. -Scorchgaze

*hurries a distance away from him* Come on Flamekit! -Ivorykit

L-Lets just forget about it. There's no way that happened. Besides, if my parents do have an open relationship Featherwing looks enough like a she-cat I'm sure any straight tom in the clan- *flats his ears* You know what, I'm making it worse. -Treetail
*laughs and lays besides her* Yeah you did a pretty good job bit surprised you almost won. *purrs* And yea yea ill agree his training is paying off.
Foxpaw

No because if i argue with you then you will win. *purrs and gets to his paws casting another spiteful glance at Foxpaw* Well im going to get something to eat. Nice chatting with you.
Tigerfang

Uhh...id probably lose...
Tanglepaw

*nods getiting into the middle*
Flamekit

*cuffs him* Yeah you really are and i dont wanna think about my father and your fathers together! *huffs and looks over at Scorchgaze*
Flinstripe
He's the best of the best. I'm really glad I got him as my mentor. -Bloodpaw

Have fun. -Hushpool

The sad part is so would I. -Darkmist

*tosses the moss ball toward Ivorykit* -Scorchgaze

*lunges and grabs the ball, eagerly peering around his brother for the best way to throw it back* -Ivorykit

Well neither do I! It's super weird! -Treetail
*nods* I know you were very excited when you got him as a mentor. *purrs* you almost jumped out of your fur.
Foxpaw

*eyes Foxpaw from besides Bloodpaw and lets out a small growl*
Skyheart

*laughs* Pa i think you would lose harder then i would.
Tanglepaw

*pads over to his mate and the kits* Messing with the kits again deputy?
Tigerfang

*watches him closly lashing his tail*
Flamekit

Then why would you keep digging into it!? *says amused*
Flintstripe
Being trained by the best of the best will certainly help me become best of the best. -Bloodpaw

Oh would you stop. -Hushpool

How dare you! That's hardly true. -Darkmist

They wanted to play. How could I possibly refuse such adorable faces? -Scorchgaze

*kicks the moss ball around him back to his Grandpa* -Ivorykit

I was panicking! -Treetail
*shys away from Skyheart a bit* Yea you will definatly be one of the best of the best. *Purrs*
Foxpaw

*looks at Hushpool* He is to close..*Says quietly*
Skyheart

its so true! Cmon pa you gotta agree with me on this one atleast.
Tanglepaw

I can see that. *says watching the moss ball fly past him*
Tigerfang

*misses and huffs* Ill get the next one!
Flamekit

Well try not to panick you always panic!
Flinstripe
I think I deserve a meal after a fight like that. *stands with a stretch* Wanna grab something to eat with me? -Bloodpaw

He's fine. *nudges him lightly* Bring us back something too, hun. -Hushpool

Will do, mama. -Bloodpaw

No way! What makes you think you'd fight better than me? -Darkmist

After they get tuckered out we can spend some time just you and I. *flicks the ball back toward Ivorykit* -Scorchgaze

*huffs and lays his head on his paws* Not always. This is just a very strange situation. -Treetail
•nods doing his best to get to his paws and starts to follow her• Yea a well deserved meal. •purrs still casting Skyheart a iffy glance•
Foxpaw

Something nice. •purrs and looks at his mate• They aren’t a thing are they? •says quickly•
Skyheart

Uh besides the fact that they are terrifying warriors maybe because I’m always sparring with Bloodpaw so I’d have an upper hand over you.
Tanglepaw

Sounds like a plan. •purrs continuing to watch them•
Tigerfang

•misses the ball again with a huff•
Flamekit

Ugh now I can’t stop thinking about it! •huffs and lays on top of him•
Flintstripe
Sorry about my dad. *says to him once they were out of earshot* -Bloodpaw

I don't think so, no. If you're so concerned why don't you just ask her. -Hushpool

I'm also a warrior with ten times more experience than you. -Darkmist

*goes to throw it back but doesn't get as good of a toss on it* -Ivorykit

Sorry. I definitely don't want to ask about it because I don't want to know the answer. -Treetail
Nah it’s fine I’m used to unapproved looks. •says padding besides her•
Foxpaw

Well I don’t want to but her about well those things...
Skyheart

Yeah ten times older! •laughs•
Tanglepaw

•grins seeing his bad toss and grabs it quickly• ha!
Flamekit

Well now our curiosity is peak we might aswell.
Flintstirpe
Still, you know how overprotective my dad can be. He just gets a little crazy. Well what should we eat? -Bloodpaw

What are you worried they're mating? -Hushpool

When did you become such a smart mouth? *Nudges him playfully* -Darkmist

Darn it! Okay I'm in the middle. -Ivorykit

Are you serious?! Why would you want to know?! -Treetail
Yea your dad can be pretty protective of you and your sister..I can feel his gaze following me. *laughs* And im fine with anything.
Foxpaw

Well duh! *says quickly* I mean anything of that sort she is my little girl.
Skyheart

Probably the same day i was set free to wander the camp. *laughs*
Tanglepaw

Yea you are. *says taking his spot and looks up at Scorchgaze* Are you ready grandpa?
Flamekit

I mean we might aswell find out!
Flintstripe
*grabs a robin and a squirrel* We can take the robin and I'll give the squirrel to my parents. Wait here. *brings the squirrel to them* -Bloodpaw

*shrugs* I'll ask. *turns to their daughter as she returns* Bloodpaw what's your relationship with Foxpaw? -Hushpool

We're just friends, mama. -Bloodpaw

Have you two mated? -Hushpool

*huffs* No mama. We've kissed, but that's it. I'm not letting anything distract me from my training. -Bloodpaw

Most likely. -Darkmist

I'm ready! -Scorchgaze

Well I'm definitely not asking your dad! You ask if you really want to know. -Treetail
*waits for her awkwardly*
Foxpaw

You two have kissed?? *looks at her* Have you kissed more then once?
Skyheart

Im free from your fatherly holds! *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*smacks the paw around his brother quickly*
Flamekit

Fine ill ask him when he has time for me. *grins* But i swear if i find out that our parents have been sleeping together...
Flinstripe
*shuffles her paws* Maybe a few times. I was curious! -Bloodpaw

That's normal for your age, hun. *scoffs* From what I've heard, your dad was doing much worse when he was your age. -Hushpool

You say that like it's such a bad thing. *chuckles* -Darkmist

*grabs it and tosses it back* -Scorchgaze

*huffs as his jumps for the ball fall short* -Ivorykit

*shudders uncomfortably* What's with that grin? -Treetail
*opens his mouth to say something* That was only because i thought i found someone...Plus i only mated twice when i was an apprentice!
Skyheart

*twtiches his ears over hearing the conversation*
Foxpaw

Its not i just like givving you a hard time sometimes pa revenge for when i was a kit.
Tanglepaw

*catches it quickly and tosses it high above his brothers head*
Flamekit

Oh dont mind it im just thinking.
Flinstriipe
Well that's twice as much as your daughter so cut her some slack! -Hushpool

*flicks her tail in amusement* I appreciate your concern, pa, but like I said until I'm a warrior my mind is strictly focused on training. *drops them the squirrel and rejoins Foxpaw* Sorry about that. -Bloodpaw

Fair enough I suppose. -Darkmist

*huffs as he's chases the ball back and forth* This is making me hungry! -Ivorykit

About what? About them?! -Treetail
Well i mean had to get experience some how and fine fine ill cut her some slack...*says watching the two apprentices* I guess he wouldnt be the worst tom she could hook up with.
Skyheart

*clears his throat nodding his head* Uh yea..you are fine. *chuckles* Im sorry for getting you pulled into that awkward conversation with your parents.
Foxpaw

*watches Bloodpaw and Foxpaw and looks at his father* I think im going to take a nap if you dont mind me.
Tanglepaw

*stops once he gets the ball back and nods in agreement* Yeah im kinda hungry to...Grandpa!
Flamekit

You dont need to know. *purrs seeing the discomfort*
Flintstripe
I think he's a good kid. He's sweet on her. -Hushpool

*huffs* I expected it was coming. *lays down next to him to eat* -Bloodpaw

Sure. I'll talk to you later. -Darkmist

Well how about I grab you something you can share with your parents. I'm sure they'd like to eat with you. *grabs a thrush and pads over to Treetail and Flintstripe* Come on, boys. -Scorchgaze

*hurries after him* -Ivorykit

You're weirding me out. -Treetail
Yea i guess...*sighs and lays his head on his paws* They grew up so quick..
Skyheart

*nods* I mean its fair i did kiss you before i left infront of everyone. *purrs pressing close to her as he lays down*
Foxpaw

*nods getting up and pads over to the apprentice den his tail slightly drooping*
Tanglepaw

*follows after him quickly* Food food!
Flamekit

*looks up at the group* Are the kits hungry dad?
Flintstripe
They really did, huh? When the other kits become apprentices it'll be really crazy. -Hushpool

Yeah so this is your fault! *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodpaw

Yeah I think I got them to work up an appetite. I figured you'd want to have something to eat with them. *drops the prey* You boys eat up, all right? I'll spend some more time with you later. *starts heading back to Tigerfang* -Scorchgaze

Now's your chance if you really wanna know. -Treetail
*huffs* I dont want them to grow up i want them to stay kits forever..
Skyheart

*takes the hit amused* Guilty as charged. But you are also to blame a bit you never were against it and would get a little pawsy sometimes. *grins*
Foxpaw

*grabs the prey dragging to towards Treetail* Cmon Ivorykit!
Flamekit

*nods and follows his father* Hey dad can i ask you something?
Flintstripe

*sits waiting for Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang
They'll always be our babies. -Hushpool

What?! Just because I like to feel muscles? -Bloodpaw

*helps him pull it over* -Ivorykit

You boys dig in first. -Treetail

Sure what's on your mind? -Scorchgaze
*purrs smilling taking a bite of the prey* True...So when do you think we should head back? I think we need to talk to Redshadow and Mistybreeze about comming back aswell and maybe Foxpaw if he is well enough.
Skyheart

I mean you dont feel everyones muscles do you? *says curiously teasingly flexing his shoulders amused*
Foxpaw

*nods* okay papa. *says taking a bite*
Flamekit

Uh...Have you ever mated with....Treetails parents?
Flintstripe