Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23251-23300 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sorry Tigerfang. -Scorchgaze

Absolutely. Works out all your muscles. -Bloodpaw

I'm gathering moss and feathers to make sure the nest is soft enough for your mother. Why don't you come with me to get some more materials. -Darkmist
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
•shrugs• don’t be it was my mistake to even have them.
Tigerfang

•slides into the lake purring as he swims a bit out• Agreed now hurry up and get in! •says as he relaxes•
Foxpaw

•purrs• trying to win extra points with ma? And where are we going to collect??
Tanglepaw
Well kits aren't for everyone. *nudges him lightly* At least you don't have to worry about having any more. -Scorchgaze

*wades into the water after him* It's gonna suck when leaf bare comes and everything is frozen over. -Bloodpaw

I don't need any extra points, thank you. *cuffs him playfully* We can just take some feathers from birds off the pile for now. If we need more we can go hunting. -Darkmist
•nods in agreement• That is true. Although I still have a lot here but she doesn’t even try to talk to me.
Tigerfang

Yea when winter hits it’s going to be the worst! •says swimming up to her and presses up against her• what are we going to do when leafbare hits?
Foxpaw

•chuckles and nods• Hey pa I have a questions...
Tanglepaw
Well some kits distance themselves. -Scorchgaze

Wrestle in the snow. *judges him playfully* -Bloodpaw

You know you can ask me anything. -Darkmist
Not like mine did.•says seeing the entrance• Here we are come on.
Tigerfang

Oh I don’t know it might be to slippery for that what if you pull a muscle and it ruins your chance of becoming a great warrior? •teases•
Foxpaw

Well...if someone was meeting with someone when they weren’t suppose to what would you do?
Tanglepaw
Hungry? -Scorchgaze

*scoffs* Like I'd let something as small as a pulled muscle stop me. -Bloodpaw

Well, ultimately cats will do whatever they want. So you may not be able to change it. But if it was a potentially dangerous situation I'd try to get them to stop. -Darkmist
Oh yea all this working out got me hungry.
Tigerfang

*licks her cheek* I was just teasing you Bloodpaw i dont think anything would stop you.
Foxpaw

*nods* What if it could affact rankings in the clan? like if they wanted to be a leader or somthing up there?
Tanglepaw
*purrs in amusement* Working out huh? Well pick whatever. -Scorchgaze

Got that right. Nothing could. *hesitates, but licks his nose in return* -Bloodpaw

Well that's tricky. If others were to find out it might hurt their chances. But then again no leader has ever been perfect. -Darkmist
I mean it was a work out for me. *laughs and makes his way towards the fresh kill pile and examines it*
Tigerfang

*purrs lightly and looks towards the shore* So do you want to keep swimming or do something else?
Foxpaw

*nods his head and looks at his pile of feathers* Do you think this is enough?
Tanglepaw
*picks a spot against the wall of the cave by the warriors den for them to eat at* -Scorchgaze

Let's head back to shore before it starts getting cold. *paddles back to the bank and lays down in the grass* -Bloodpaw

It should be. What do you think? Think your mother will feel like she's sleeping on a cloud? -Darkmist
•grabs a vole and heads over to him• here we go one vole.
Tigerfang

•watches her for a moment and lays besides her looking up at the sky• Ahh time to relax.
Foxpaw

If I know her she would love it. •purrs•
Tanglepaw
First bite goes to you. -Scorchgaze

*scoots closer to him until their pelts brushed* -Bloodpaw

Perfect then! -Darkmist
Mhmm thanks. •says taking a bite•
Tigerfang

•leans his head on her shoulders• The stars are bright tonight don’t you think?
Foxpaw

I think I might need more moss though. •says quickly but happily•
Tanglepaw
*grooms his fur* It's still kind of crazy to me that we're actually mates now. -Scorchgaze

Very. It makes the lake look so cool when the water moves. -Bloodpaw

*presses his paw on it gently* Maybe so. Just a little more padding and it should be ready. *-Darkmist
You and me both you know..•says taking another bite and pushing it to him• But you know times change.
Tigerfang

That’s true it’s like the stars are dancing in the water. •purrs and nuzzles her neck gently closing his eyes•
Foxpaw

Mom better reward you nice for this one pa. •purrs•
Tanglepaw
That's true. So what made you change your mind on it? *eats* -Scorchgaze

It's kind of strange that I've gotten so comfortable with this. I thought touching and being all close to other cats would weird me out of a long time. -Bloodpaw

Seeing your mother happy is reward enough for me. I got lucky having a mate like her. -Darkmist
•shrugs• thought I needed a change.
Tigerfang

Yea normally you get all squirmish. •laughs at the thought• But I Guess we finally got you trained in.•teases•
Foxpaw

I hope I get a mate that is like mama. •purrs•
Tanglepaw

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Well I hope it's the change you needed then. -Scorchgaze

Oh haha. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Bloodpaw

I'm sure you will. -Darkmist
Mhmm might be. •says turning to him• you know you have to eat aswell.
Tigerfang

What you know it’s true. •says purring happily• But I still like you even if you are a little squirmish.
Foxpaw

Think so? •purrs• So where do you want to go get moss?
Tanglepaw
Right. *nudges him playfully before continuing the meal* -Scorchgaze

Well thanks. You've been helping me to get used to contact. -Bloodpaw

There should be some over by the waterfall. -Darkmist
*shakes his head amused* This tom..
Tigerfang

Oh really how have i been doing that? *says as he turns to her and tugs on her ear*
foxpaw

*nods* What kind of moss shoudl we be looking for?
Tanglepaw
*nudges the last of it to him* -Scorchgaze

Stuff like this. And the kissing too probably. -Bloodpaw

Anything fresh should do. -Darkmist
•takes the rest of he vole• not hungry?
Tigerfang

•purrs warmly into her fur• Yea I guess that is true... you don’t mind it right?
Foxpaw

•nods as he goes to collect it looking for the fresh moss•
Tanglepaw
More so tired than anything else. *rests his head across his shoulders* -Scorchgaze

No it's kind of grown on me. -Bloodpaw

*huffs slightly, the anxious twitch of his tail slightly returning* -Darkmist
•slowly licks the nook of her neck• That’s good. •says slowly•
Foxpaw

•purrs• Big strong deputy is tired? Well want to head to the den?
Tigerfang

•looks back at Darkmist• you okay pa?
Tanglepaw
That's sounds good. Are you finished with your meal? -Scorchgaze

*shivers at the lick* I just start feeling kind of tingly. -Bloodpaw

Oh yea I'm okay. *follows him over to the falls* -Darkmist
*nods as he eats the last few bites* Yup im done with it. *purrs*
Tigerfang

Tingly? *says stopping* Do you want me to stop? *says pulling his muzzle away*
Foxpaw

*watches him for a bit longer and shrugs* If you say so pa. *says as he starts to collect some moss*
Tanglepaw
Well let's go then. *gets up with a stretch and heads in* -Scorchgaze

No, it's not a bad thing. When you lick me like that I get all warm. It...feels nice. -Bloodpaw

Think there's enough moss here? -Darkmist
•follows after him yawning•
Tigerfang

•nods licking her again• well that’s good. •purrs warmly and continues licking her•
Foxpaw

Hmm I think we might need to find more..
Tanglepaw
*settles into the nest, leaving room for him* -Scorchgaze

*purrs lightly, leaning her head to the side* -Bloodpaw

Sure you're just not trying to get me to help you with apprentice duties? *teases* -Darkmist
*lays down besides him resting his head on his own paws*
Tigerfang

*licks her a few more times before pulling away* D-do you wanan kiss..? *asks shyly*
Foxpaw

Excuse you were the one who asked me for help pa. *purrs tossing a ball of moss at him*
Tanglepaw
*curls up around him and nuzzles his head against him* -Scorchgaze

Sure. *licks his cheek* -Bloodpaw

Yea but conveniently now we're needing to go collect moss. *chuckles* -Darkmist
*purrs lightly* You are such a kitten when you are trying to sleep.
Tigerfang

*swallows and nods his head before leaning his muzzle to hers and starts kissing her*
Foxpaw

Well i didnt think their was enough for moms nest. *says happily* Plus its not like their are alot of apprentices here anymore.
Tanglepaw
I just like being close to you. -Scorchgaze

*relaxes into him and returns the kiss* -Bloodpaw

True. Well let's go get some then. -Darkmist
*lick the top of his head soothingly* I can tell. *says quietly*
Tigerfang

*moves his paws around her to her back and purrs loudly humming into her mouth*
Foxpaw

*nods leading the way* I know the best spot! *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*purrs and quickly drifts off to sleep* -Scorchgaze

*wraps her paws around his neck**pulls herself closer to him, purring lightly while they kiss* -Bloodpaw

This certainly takes me back to my apprentice days. -Darkmist
•nuzzles his head and drifts off after him•
Tigerfang

•lightly moves his paws down her back as they press against each other and kisses a little more aggressively•
Foxpaw

Pa now you are making yourself sound old. •purrs•
Taglepaw
*purrs louder, liking the feeling of being held so firmly**kisses back eagerly* -Bloodpaw

Well with how fast you and your sister are growing up I feel like I am! -Darkmist
*huffs slightly his body startig to heat up and pulls his muzzle away slightly to breah before going back to kissing her*
Foxpaw

*stops when they finally reach a rocky area with moss* What was your apprenticship like pa?
Tanglepaw
*pulls away from his kiss slightly and gives his neck gentle licks* -Bloodpaw

It's definitely wasn't the best. I shut myself away from everyone. -Darkmist
•purrs loudly from her licks• Looks like you are having more fun with it then you used to.
Foxpaw

You shut yourself away from everyone?
Tanglepaw
Well when you did it for me it felt really nice. *pulls back slightly* Sorry if that was weird of me to do. -Bloodpaw

Sunheart and my mother were exiled from the clan when I was just a kit. My adopted sister passed away not long after that. My father started breaking down mentally when I was an apprentice. Blackpelt and Featherwing were taken. Then I ended up seeing my father pass away in a fight with a badger. I just didn't want to see anyone else I cared about disappear. So I didn't get close to anyone. -Darkmist
No no! •says quickly• I don’t mind it all it feels...really nice.
Foxpaw

•looks at him a bit surprised• Oh...that is a lot of bad things pa...•says wearily• But you met ma and it all got better right?
TanglepW
Do you want to keep going then? -Bloodpaw

*purrs and nods* Your mother was like my ray of sunshine. -Darkmist
•nods• Yea we can keep going. •purrs at her lightly and licks her nose• that’s if you do..
Foxpaw

•purrs• Yea ma is a ray of sunshine isn’t she? •shuffles his paws• So about what I was talking about eariler...I was talking about Foxpaw and Bloodpaw.
Tanglepaw
I'm okay with that. -Bloodpaw

So Foxpaw and Bloodpaw are meeting then? -Darkmist
*lifts his head up slightly for her to get a bettter angle at his neck*
Foxpaw

*nods* Yea...And i know how much Bloodpaw wants to be a clan leader...*says* But i dont like hiding things from you.
Tanglepaw
*wraps her paws around him and licks his neck with long, slow strokes* -Bloodpaw

I see. Well I appreciate your honesty. I don't think you have to worry though, if I were to bring this up to Falconstar I don't think it would hinder her chances of becoming leader. -Darkmist
*huffs at her his paws gripping her tightly* You w-were right this does feel really good..
Foxpaw

*nods with a sigh of releif* Thats good. Do you think i should bring it up to Falconstar or Scorchgaze?
Tanglepaw