Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11201-11250 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*shrugs* he was surprised when i brought up the kits *purrs* Thought he is excited.
Sunheart

I wouldnt if you told me not to *purrs pushing him down*
Crowtail

*nods and looks away awkwardly* Yea...
Flintstripe

*nods in agreement* Finally is right those kits never lets us have time. *purrs* I mean the only good thing about that tom kit being ignored is that he takes one of the kits away from us *laughs*
Skyheart
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
That's so bad. *grins and licks his cheek* -Hushpool

As expected. *purrs and nuzzles him* You kept the name a secret though, didn't you? -Frecklenose

*purrs and wraps his paws around his neck* You know I can't resist you. Now kiss me. -Featherwing

*frowns slightly* You know Flintstripe, you don't have to come with me at time like this if it makes you uncomfortable. -Treetail
Of course i did! *laughs*
Sunheart

Bad? *purrs*
Skyheart

*smirks and pushes his muzzles to his again*
Crowtail

I know...its just..well your a father and im your mate...
Flintstripe
We're supposed to love every minute we spend with our kits. *scoffs lightly* Who am I kidding? Sometimes I need a break from the little terrors. -Hushpool

Just making sure. *licks his ears* -Frecklenose

*welcomes his tongue in his mouth, meeting with his own* -Featherwing

*sighs slightly, touching his nose to the top of Flintstripe's head* I know. I'm sorry that my past is so sorted. But I truly believe I've become a better cat thanks to you. -Treetail
We both do they stress me out sometimes! *nips her playfully*
Skyheart

I would never spoil anything like that you know.
Sunheart

*grips his back tightly pushing further into his mouth*
Crowtail

*nods and smiles at him* Really?
Flintstripe
Me too. So moments like this are nice. *licks his neck* -Hushpool

I know I know. *purrs and brushes her tail against his cheek* -Frecklenose

*moans softly**wraps his hind paws around his mate's waist, pulling their bodies closer together* -Featherwing

Absolutely. You've truly shown me what it's like to feel love. And all around you've made me a better version of myself. -Treetail
*purrs softly* So when are you going to up hold your promise to those two toms?
Sunheart

*lays on his side* So how will we know if you are having kits?
Sunheart

*nips his lip and pulls away* Frisky much? *teases*
Crowtail

*flattens his ears embarrassed at his comments* Well you dont need to flatter me with all of that.
Flintstripe
*scratches behind her ear* I probably should. But now with Blackpelt being gone who knows what they'll want to do. -Hushpool

I hear that early on there are a few symptoms, but within one to two weeks' time it's fairly obvious. -Frecklenose

*licks his lips* You started it. -Featherwing

*purrs and nuzzles him* Of course I do. -Treetail
You think that would change anything?
Skyheart

*stretches out* guess time will tell then.
Sunheart

Oh? I thought you did telling me to kiss you and all.
Crowtail

*Nuzzles him*
Flintstripe
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
"Separate it is, then. Meet back at this clearing at sun-down?" ~ Duskstorm

"Why not?" *Challenges Foxkit* "Don't tell me you're a scardy-mouse." ~ Thunderkit

*Flicks him with her tail* "I know you will. Anything particular you felt like hunting?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Lays his head on his paws* "Just because it's significant doesn't mean it's something to be proud of. Berryfrost doesn't look at it like a battle-scar, as I'm sure you realized; she looks at it as a permanent reminder of kidhood-ignorance and a father's inability to protect her. The time Tigerfang took her out of camp is one she'd like to forget about, I'm sure, but that's the thing about scars: they're permanent reminders that our past is very real. It would be difficult to carry on with life unable to forget about such a gruesome memory. Battles that you can be proud of are one thing, but her's is another." ~ Falconstar

*Narrows her eyes at him slightly, before growling and throwing herself at him, tackling him* ~ Shiverpaw
*Flicks an ear* "That's impressive. Who was on your patrol?" ~ Berryfrost
Maybe make them wait longer before they want to have the kits. I don't know. -Hushpool

Indeed. In the mean time we should keep practicing. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose

Yes, but you were the one that pushed me down. *purrs and licks his ears* -Featherwing

You're so cute when you're shy. -Treetail
I just realized that Streamripple is still alive O.o
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Oh my gosh XD He's an old, old soul haha Vor mehr als einem Jahr
tanglebelly commented…
Yea ive been trying to figure out how to kill him :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*paddles around clumsily* Am I doing this right? -Bloodkit

Maybe rabbits? I'd like to see if Falconstar and Sweetbriar's help really paid off. -Redshadow

I know that. Though at the time I didn't and that's why I said we had an argument, not a discussion. *curls her tail around her forepaws* After the fact I realized how foolish it was of me to assume that others will see things the way I do; that's why I immediately wanted to apologize. *lays her head down* At the time I was only trying to convey my own feelings and inadequacies, but in the process I managed to upset the cat closest to me. I suppose that's why I don't often discuss the things that go through my head or reside in my conscious. -Sweetbriar

*falls onto his back, pinned by her weight* I thought this was a moss gathering competition. *watches her with a raised eyebrow* -Wrenflight
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*Screws up her features* "I don't think so. You look awkward." ~ Thunderkit

"Rabbits sound good. We'll head to the open lands, then." *leads the way* ~ Mistybreeze

"Oh?" *raises an eyebrow* "What thoughts reside in your conscious, then?" ~ Falconstar

"It is, but we were never very clear on the rules," *smriks, before leaping off of him* *Grabs mouthfuls of moss from his pile and begins dumping it onto hers* ~ Shiverpaw
*huffs* Well I'm not exactly a fish! -Bloodkit

By your lead, gorgeous. *follows close beside her* -Redshadow

*shuffles her paws* The things that flow through any ordinary cat's mind I'm sure. Like I said, there's not much about myself I find incredibly interesting. *smiles slightly* Expect perhaps my endless persistence. *jokes lightly* -Sweetbriar​

That's clearly cheating! *uses his larger size to move her gently out of the way, taking a huge clump of her moss into his jaws and moving it to his pile* -Wrenflight
*Tilts her head* "Yeah, but you kinda look like you're drowning..." ~ Thunderkit

"So, aside from obvious hostilities and you being blamed for anything that goes wrong, how are you liking Clan life?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Grins slightly, relaxing* "Come on, there has to be something. An amusing kithood story, a time you did something stupid." ~ Falconstar

"Ah, but you're retaliating!" *Cries gleefully, snatching the moss back* *Pounces onto his pile and begins kicking his moss onto her pile* ~ Shiverpaw
*grumbles before padding into the water but doesnt go far enough to swim* Im not a scared...*mumbles*
Foxkit

*thinks curling his tail* Berryfrost, Treetail and Wrenflight! Why do you ask Duskstorm?
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* Who knows besides them.
Skyheart

Shut up! *cuffs him playfully*
Flintstripe

Practice? What are we practicing?
Sunheart

True but you are the one who wants it.
Crowtail
I'm trying not to! *grabs onto the edge of the pool so she could have a moment to catch her breath* -Bloodkit

Surprisingly, I quite enjoy it. It's a different feeling to once again be the one taking orders instead of making them, but I enjoy the bond with the clan. -Redshadow​

*scoffs slightly* Me doing something stupid? If that's the topic you want me to be on I could keep us here all day. *moves and lays down in front of him* Fine, but if I have to tell you an embarrassing story then you have to tell me one as well. And it has to be true! And about yourself. -Sweetbriar

Knock that off! *commands, voice heavy with amusement**wraps his paw around her stomach, pulling her away from his pile* You'll do anything to keep from losing won't you?! *chuckles lightly* -Wrenflight
*Smirks at Foxkit* "Go a little deeper then, hmm?" ~ Thunderkit

*Shrugs* "Just curious. Did they catch anything notable?" ~ Berryfrost

They probably don't even know! -Hushpool

Kit making, obviously. *grins and flicks his nose playfully* -Frecklenose

*raises an eyebrow* And you don't? -Featherwing

By whyyyyy? It's so true. *purrs deeply, nuzzling his neck* -Treetail
*shakes his head* Nothing compared to my GREAT Peasant! *purrs* They all said i had the best catch.
Strongbreeze

*narrows his eyes and pads in deeper squirming at how uncomfortable he was in the water*
Foxkit

*flicks her nose* Your turn to spoil me.
Skyheart

*purrs* Oh you just want to get laid.
Sunheart

Trust me i do *brushes against him*
Crowtail

Well i know its just embarrassing!
Flintstripe
*Shoulders him playfully* "So you think you'll stay a little longer, then?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Scoffs slightly* "You think I have embarrassing stories? I've done stuipd things before, but I've always been careful to not embarrass myself." ~ Falconstar

*Fights against his grasp, before looking to the sky an grinning* "Only if it works - and it looks like it has. It's sun-high, and I have the most moss!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Smirks at him wickedly* "How did Berryfrost do? I've heard she's a magnificent hunter! The best in the entire Clan!" ~ Berryfrost
Fine fine fine. *purrs and nuzzles him* Would you like a back rub? -Hushpool

*smacks his ear with her tail* Don't say it like that! -Frecklenose

Well, I'm giving you full access. *twines their tails* -Featherwing

Okay, I'll ease up on the flattery for now. *purrs, watching his mate as they walk* -Treetail
*scoffs* Are you kidding? As long as your beautiful tail is around, so will I. -Redshadow

Oh please. You've had to of embarrassed yourself at least once. If you can't remember anything I'll accept that you've likely blocked it out of your memory in order to keep up that bravado, *cuffs his ear playfully* and I'll settle for hearing something foolish you've done. Deal? My story in exchange for yours? -Sweetbriar

*looks up at the sky and groans softly* I'm doing to stop going along with your challenges. *let's her go* All right, what's my embarrassing task? -Wrenflight
"And what if I left the Clan?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Licks a paw and drags it over the ear she cuffed* "Fine. Your story for mine, but you first." ~ Falconstar

*Sits up and grins* "Well, I don't know yet. We aren't exactly close, so I don't really know what makes you tick. So, why don't you give me some options and I'll choose?" ~ Shiverpaw
*chuckles* Hey no need to hit!
Sunheart

Full access? *looks at him up and down and growls* I like that.
Crowtail

*blinks* Uh well ummm...*shuffles his paws awkwardly* She was good but i think i did better then her today.
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes and pads along.
Flintstripe

Oh i would loooove it.
Skyheart
You know I'd follow you wherever. However...I'd strongly advise against it. This is your home. Hopefully soon it'll be our home. I actually really enjoy it here; I'm starting to feel loyal to the clan. I wouldn't want to leave. -Redshadow

All right. Once during my apprenticeship I was out hunting with all my siblings; I was talking such a big game about my hunting skills, being foolishly cocky. Sort of like you. *says teasingly before moving on with her story* Frecklenose was getting tired of me being all talk so when she caught the scent of a rabbit she bet me I couldn't catch it. I, of course, wasn't going to turn down a catch based on speed, so I went after it. I chased and chased until it eventually run into it's burrow.... however, I didn't have the good sense to let it go. I dove in after it and ended up getting stuck by my hips in a rabbit hole under the roots of a tree. *flicks an ear* My siblings, Frecklenose and Flintstripe especially, had a good bit of laughter before they actually helped me out. -Sweetbriar

*huffs* I'm not sure! I honestly didn't even have any ideas for if I'd won myself. *sits down, flicking his tail* Why don't you take a wild guess at what you'd think would ruffle my fur. -Wrenflight
Then lay on your stomach. -Hushpool

*purrs in amusement* You gonna stop me? -Frecklenose

I thought you might. *watches him* -Featherwing

*nuzzles him happily* -Treetail
you know im more then capable to stopping you *gives her a playful look*
Sunheart

*licks his neck and starts to move down*
Crowtail

*lays on his stomach*
Skyheart

*lays outside the elders den tiredly*
Streamripple
"Oh?" *raises an eyebrow, challengely* "And why is that? Because your prey is bigger? You understand that size does not always dictate skill, right?" ~ Berryfrost

"Keep your head up," *encourages her* ~ Thunderkit

*Grins at him* "Mouse-brain, I'm only teasing you; StormClan took me in when I was just some kit roaming the forests, scared and confused. I could never leave them. Although... for awhile, before I knew about your group, you might have been able to convince me to." ~ Mistybreeze

*Flicks an ear, amused* "Admittedly, that sounds like something you would do. You're one of the more stubborn cats I've ever met." ~ Falconstar

*Looks him up and down for a few moments, thoughtful* "As the victor, I've decided that you must..." *Suddenly grins, wicked* "Spend the rest of the day catering to Sunheart's ever need. It's not exactly embarrassing, but it'll do." ~ Shiverpaw
tanglebelly commented…
That's just cruel Katie >:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*stands over him and rubs his back with her forepaws* -Hushpool

Possibly. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

*purrs loudly, pushing his body up against him* -Featherwing

*pads over to Streamripple* How are you today? -Scorchgaze
*nods and starts paddling again* -Bloodkit

*nudges her lightly* I am quite charming aren't I? *grins* Alluring enough to attract the eye of the most beautiful she-cat in existence. -Redshadow

*raises an eyebrow slightly* Coming from you that's almost a compliment. *purrs in amusement and lays her head down on her paws* All right, your turn for story telling. -Sweetbriar

*eyes widen slightly* Please tell me you're joking. There's got to be something else you have planned. -Wrenflight
•flicks his tail• hey I never said I was a better hunter I just said I caught the biggest prey of the group no need to get your tail stuck up your rear Duskstorm. Trust me I respect Berryfrost and all the other cats I hunted and wouldn't degrade them at all.
Strongbreeze

•starts to paddle out a little deeper but was struggling•
Foxkit

•purrs loudly• love the way you move your paws
Skyheart.

Possibly!? Oh come on give me more credit then that!
Sunheart

•looks up at him and sighs• tired as normal
Streamripple

•looks at him with a grin• it's been so long since we have done this I'm going to make it enjoyable
Crowtail
I've noticed. *nuzzles the back of his head while rubbing up and down his back* -Hushpool

All right! Keep your fur on! *Purrs* You're a big, strong, handsome tom that is completely unstoppable. -Frecklenose

It already is. *squirms underneath him in anticipation* -Featherwing

I understand. *lays down next to him* -Scorchgaze
*Grins at him* "Oh, well now you're just flattering yourself. I hate to break it to you, but it isn't a huge accomplishment. You were the third tom to do it." ~ Mistybreeze

*Flicks an ear, thoughtful* "Most of my stupid stories come from when I was training by myself. Without mentor supervision, there's a lot I was willing to try... well, there was the time I was teaching myself how to swim, and I thought the fastest way to learn would be to throw myself into a life-or-death situation, so I followed the river out of the territory until I found a small waterfall, annddd I jumped into the current. It was one of the first times I'd ever tried swimming, so naturally I wasn't very good, and I hardly lasted a few heart-beats until the current sucked me in and I went over the falls. Then, deciding that I'd simply not tried hard enough, I did it again. The outcome didn't change, obviously. When I returned to camp I was bruised and battered and soaking wet, but I wasn't about to tell Streamripple that I'd thrown myself off a waterfall - twice - and instead lied and said Duskstorm pushed me into the lake. Duskstorm took his punishment gracefully, although he does still hold it against me to this day." ~ Falconstar

*Smirks* "Not after that reaction. Now you have to do it. Chin up; Sunheart isn't that bad." ~ Shiverpaw
*Scowls at him* "Excuse me, what did you just say to me?" ~ Berryfrost
*purrs* Thats more like it!
Sunheart

Not as young and full of energy as i use to be..kinda makes me wonder why im still here..
Streamripple

*watches him squirm and thrust into him using his bigger size to hold him down*
Crowtail

*claws the ground happily* Hmm..
Skyheart
*scratches his ear* Do i really need to repeat myself im pretty sure you heard me Duskstorm.
Strongbreeze
*huffs* I was just trying to compliment us both. -Redshadow

*blinks in surprise* If I'd ever attempted to throw any of my siblings under like that, except maybe Wrenflight, they'd have ratted me out immediately and then whacked me for doing something so foolish. *smiles​* But your brother has always struck me as a kind, family oriented soul. You two seem to have a good relationship. -Sweetbriar

To you! He actually likes you! *sighs slightly* Well, let's return this moss then get my punishment over with. -Wrenflight
My my, someone is enjoying themselves. -Hushpool

Spoiled tom. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

*moans loudly* So fast! -Featherwing

You have more wisdom and guidance to offer us, my friend. -Scorchgaze
*Growls and stands to her paws, eyes narrowed* "I did, and if you ever say it again I'll rip your tongue out!" ~ Berryfrost

*Laughs, amused, and licks his shoulder* "I'm only playing; chin up! Out of the three you're my favorite, and that's saying something, considering I had kits with one of them." ~ Mistybreeze

*Thinks about Duskstorm and can't help but smile a bit* "Duskstorm has his flaws, and I'm not sure I would call him kind per say, but he's a good cat; a great cat. I'm lucky to call him my brother." *Looks at her, more relaxed than ever* "But you and your siblings are all close too." ~ Falconstar

"Props on handling your punishment with grace," *purrs, picking up as much as she could in her jaws and starting on the way back* ~ Shiverpaw
Am not! *purrs*
Sunheart

What its not everyday i get a massage from you *sighs happily*
Skyheart

If only i thought that was true. *looks at him with a smirk*
Streamripple

*blinks confused* Wait is that you or Duskstorm speaking?
Strongbreeze

Hmm you like that my little muscular fluff ball?
Crowtail

*smiles and rasps her tongue over her ears* That makes me very happy. I'll do my best to treat you better than anyone ever has. -Redshadow

*nods* Of course. Being a litter of six, we mainly played with each other. We trained together, *laughs softly* spent every night sleeping in a crowded apprentice den together. We're all close, but I've mentioned before that some are closer than others. However, I often find myself being the dead body on the island so to speak. I'm close with all of them and it's hard for me to say who I'm closest to. -Sweetbriar

*smiles and grabs the last of it before following her* -Wrenflight
True. Otherwise they wouldn't be so special. *purrs and rubs his shoulders as well* -Hushpool

I spoil you rotten! *laughs softly* -Frecklenose

Y-Yes! It's so good! *grips his shoulders tightly* -Featherwing

Come on now, don't think that way. -Scorchgaze
*Growls loudly and scowls at him for a moment, before bursting into giggles* "Uh, sorry, I got kinda carried away." ~ Berryfrost

*purrs softly and nuzzles his cheek* "I've no doubt that you'll succeed." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs* "Better that than not be close to any of them, and it's not like you don't have a best friend." *Glances up at the sky* "It's about time for us to get moving again. The last part of the date is almost here." *Stands to his paws and smooths a few stray hairs with his tongue* ~ Falconstar

*Pads into the camp and drops her bundle outside the nursey, before looking around for Sunheart* "See your new master anywhere?" ~ Shiverpaw

I miss Thorntail xDx
tanglebelly commented…
we all do katie we all do Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hmmm? Really im pretty sure i spoil you more will all the mounting i do for you. *grins* i tend to your every need.
Sunheart

*bites his shoulder shoving into him with a moan* So tight!
Crowtail

But its true i can only give what i know and most of you know what i know.
Streamripple

Very special indeed just like what im going to treat you with.
Skyheart

*was a bit hesitant but laughs* you really kinda scared me there to be honest.
Strongbreeze
And I miss Blackpelt DX

Your support means everything to me. *purrs and winds around her* -Redshadow

*rises and shakes out her fur* Is it a surprise or can I know where we're off to? -Sweetbriar

*flicks his tail* Over there with my sister. -Wrenflight
Oh? And what would that be? -Hushpool

*nudges him with a grin* You're so bad. -Frecklenose

*licks his face eagerly* You always make me feel so good! -Featherwing

*shrugs* Well, StarClan knows we still like having you around too much for them to call you. *smiles reassuringly* -Scorchgaze