Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10801-10850 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
StarClan willing. *sighs softer this time* I just hope that even if it didn't, we can bounce back from this. Pick up from where we left off earlier today. It was so nice, being able to talk to him and feel like I was getting to know him. -Sweetbriar

It is a bit strange. I can understand having goals and standards, but to shield off your emotions so tightly...it doesn't make sense for someone in a group as open minded as the clan. *nudges her shoulder with his muzzle* Thank you, my dear. Believe me, once I can truly call this place my home it'll be me standing up for you at every turn. -Redshadow

*pats his shoulder with his tail* Are you okay? That must have come as quite the shock. -Scorchgaze
*nuzzles him* What would you like to do with our time? -Featherwing

Almost winning! *smirks* -Frecklenose

I will! *slowly starts creeping up behind Scorchgaze and Falconstar, trying to listen in on their conversation* -Bloodkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
*Licks the top of her head soothingly, before resting her head on her back* "I'm sure you will. Although, speaking of which, you never finsied telling me what exactly happened." ~ Berryfrost

*Smirks wearily at him* "Oh, please.Do you really think cats stand up to me? Especially after that?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Shakes his head, almost dazed* "I just... I knew Mistybreeze had a temper, but I didn't think that would actually spike it. And to throw Sweetbriar into the mix..." *looks at him* "That's exactly what I was afriad of when she developed this crush." ~ Falconstar
*purrs and lays her head on her paws* We just talked. Joking around with each other, being playful with one another. It felt so natural. So easy. And I didn't feel like I was walking on ice in order not to upset him. It felt like we just... clicked almost. -Sweetbriar

You never know. That Hushpool she-cat seems a little rough. *chuckles* -Redshadow

*nods slightly* I understand. I could tell by the look on her face she felt horrible for her part in this. But she's a tough girl. She does her best not to let the negatives get the best of her. However, I've never seen her so shaken. -Scorchgaze
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*sits watching her before following her*
Foxkit

You know for once i dont know *purrs* Why dont you decide
Crowtail

*slows down as he sees her reach it first* Well you won!
Sunheart
Why don't we go outside and sit by the waterfall. A romantic evening. *purrs* -Featherwing

Yes! *purrs and trots into camp triumphantly* -Frecklenose

*stalks toward them silently​* -Bloodkit
*Licks the fur between her shoulder blades, relaxing her* "I wonder if he felt the same way?" ~ Berryfrost

*Flicks him with her tail and grins* "Darling, if she ever so much as looked at you funny, I'd rip her pelt off." ~ Mistybreeze

*A tense frown plays across his lips* "As much as I disagree with what Mistybreeze did, it IS Sweetbriar's fault. She never should have tried to get involved. It wasn't any of her business." *His words slowly grew more angery, until his tail was lashing behind him and his whiskers twitched irritably* ~ Falconstar
I wonder. *purrs, eyes slightly dreamy* It didn't feel forced on either side. Like I said, it felt natural. -Sweetbriar

Now that's a cat fight I'd love to see. *laughs and licks her head* So, my lovely, since tomorrow we face certain punishment, how about we make the most of this night. Shall we? -Redshadow

*his brow furrowed slightly* Now hold on a moment. By that regard I shouldn't have stepped in either. She was only doing what she thought was right. She attempted to calm the situation. More than anything, she attempted to defend you. *huffs, trying to remain neutral* One way or the other you were getting an ear full from Mistybreeze. The involvement of my daughter was just a slight addition to that. She can't be blamed for the entire situation. -Scorchgaze
*Closes her eyes slightly, tired* "I guess you'll find out when he takes you out again." ~ Berryfrost

"What did you have in mind?" ~ Mistybreeze

"She can be blamed for being dragged into it," *retorts* "You're my deputy; you have an authority in the Clan. Sweetbriar is one of the youngest warriors, tied only with her equally-young siblings. She had no right to step in. Tigerfang didn't, Crowtail didn't, Juniperleaf didn't. It wasn't their place and they knew it; the difference is, either she didn't know, or she ignored it." ~ Falconstar
tanglebelly commented…
UGH JUST ACCEPT HER KIND herz Du STUBBORN TOM haahaa Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*follows her and whispers* Do you hear them?
Foxkit

*pads after her purring* Victory prance?
Sunheart

*pads out of the warriors den Yawning*
Skyheart

oh the Waterfall sounds lovely!
Featherwing

*looks over at Wrenflight* Is your sister okay?
Strongbreeze
I'll be sure to fill you in on every detail. *yawns and closes her eyes, leaning against her friend* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Shiverpaw* Shiverpaw, I apologize for being so distant these past three days. What do you say tomorrow I take you out for some extra battle practice. Something fun. -Blackpelt

An evening walk through the forest. Maybe a swim. *licks her cheek softly* I'd love to pleasure you as well. You know, to really show my gratitude. -Redshadow

Falconstar, don't forget that this is a clan. While we all may not have a right to speak up in every situation, we all have the right to stand up for a fellow clanmates when we think they need it. Leader or not, you're still a clanmate. I see nothing wrong with her attempt to calm the situation. -Scorchgaze

It's hard to. *whispers back* -Bloodkit

Then let's go. *purrs and heads out* -Featherwing

*pads over to him, Thunderkit in her jaws* Hello, love. *says quietly so not to wake the sleeping kit* -Hushpool

Uh huh! *flicks her tail in amusement* I'm the best! -Frecklenose

I certainly hope so...*glances at her* Seem like Berryfrost got her relaxed. -Wrenflight
O-okay...
Foxkit

*yawns* Hello Lovely and little lovely.
Skyheart

*bites her tail* Sure you are.
Sunheart

*nods* She is lucky to have a friend like that..
Strongbreeze

*pads after him happily*
Crowtail
*creeps up right behind them and listens in* -Bloodkit

*sits at the edge of the pool* It's so lovely in the evening. -Featherwing

*purrs and sets Thunderkit between her shoulders* Sleep well? *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Watch it! *purrs and pulls her tail away* -Frecklenose

Indeed. Berryfrost has always been there for my sister. *sits next to him* How do you enjoy spending time with them? -Wrenflight
It's ah well interesting ill tell you...*chuckles*
Strongbreeze

*nods watching the water and paws it*
Crowtail

*nods* Well enough would be better if you were in my nest.
Skyheart

Or what you are going to pounce on me? *snickers*
Sunheart

*lashes out with his paw, scooping up water and splashing him* -Featherwing

In time I'll be back to snuggling in your nest. -Hushpool

I will. *crouches playfully* -Frecklenose

I bet. They're quite the pair. -Wrenflight
You can say that again! *laughs* They are always gossiping about toms.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Sooner the better *purrs*
Skyheart

*shrinks away* Hey now!
Crowtail

*cuffs her whiskers* Silly little warrior you are.
Sunheart
What? *purrs* Just being playful. -Featherwing

Very true. *nuzzles him* What would you like to do this evening, handsome? -Hushpool

*pads forward and playfully headbutts his chest* Your little warrior. -Frecklenose

Doesn't surprise me. *purrs in amusement* Sorry you had to be present​for that. -Wrenflight
*Blinks, before grinning* "Yeah, sure. It's been forever since we trained." *heasitates* "Not that you don't have an excuse..." ~ Shiverpaw

*purrs and nuzzles his cheek* "I think I can get on bord with that." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shakes his head* "Some things, Scorchgaze, you just don't interfere with. Mistybreeze was challenging me, and Sweetbriar had no right to try and interfere, Clan or not. " ~ Falconstar

*smiles slightly* Still, I feel bad. We'll head out bright and early so that the prey will be running plentifully. -Blackpelt

Well then, my love, let's get a move on. *purrs and heads out into the forest* -Redshadow

*shakes his head slightly at his stubbornness* Whatever you say. So what are you going to do about it? -Scorchgaze
Hey guys, I made a forum I think would be fun! It's kind of like the 'Get to know your character' one, but instead this is more about their appearance.
'If They Were Human' forum
link
*smiles although it doesn't quite reach her eyes* "Sure thing, Blackpelt. I'll be ready." ~ Shiverpaw

*follows him* "So. What do you think our punishment will be? We're already not allowed to spend days together." ~ Mistybreeze

*Is silent for a minute, expression thoughtful. Suddenly stands to his paws and starts towards the warriors den* "I'm going to give her exactly what she wants." ~ Falconstar
*nods and head into the warriors den**he hesitantly stared at his nest before settling into it, breathing in Thorntail's​ scent that faintly remained* -Blackpelt

I very much hope he won't ban us from being together entirely. -Redshadow

*raises an eyebrow in surprise* What do you mean by that? *calls after him wearily* -Scorchgaze
Awh, Blackpelt :(

"I don't think he would; he's stubborn and prideful but he's intelligent." *nuzzles his side* "He knows that would never work. Not in his favor, anyway." ~ Mistybreeze

"You'll see," *calls over his shoulder* *Pads into the warriors den, stopping when he sees Blackpelt. Eyes him wearily for a few moments, debating on whether or not to speak to him, before shaking his head slightly and stopping in front of Sweetbriar's nest* *Gently nudges her, careful not to wake Berryfrost* "Sweetbriar?" ~ Falconstar

Busy?
Nope! I'll be on in a sec

You're probably right...well I'm afraid to find out. -Redshadow

*looks up tiredly before blinking the sleep from her eyes, her face turning red* Falconstar? *glances at Berryfrost to make sure she hadn't woken before looking back at him* Falconstar I'm so sorry about what happened. -Sweetbriar
*Licks his cheek* "It's alright, I'll protect you," *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

*Cuts her off with a flick of his tail* "I'm not talking about that in camp. Let's go to the forest; how're your paws?" ~ Falconstar
*purrs and nuzzles her lovingly* I have your back if you have mine. *rubs their flanks together* -Redshadow

Well enough. *slips out from under Berryfrost, giving her friend's head a quick lick* Wish me luck. *whispers silently to her sleeping friend**turns back to Falconstar, dipping her head slightly* Lead the way. -Sweetbriar
*Purrs and stops in front of him, wrapping her paws around his neck and moving on her back* ~ Mistybreeze

*Turns around and heads out of the den silently* *Doesn't say a word until they reach the forest, and then bites out* "What did you think you were doing?" ~ Falconstar
*covers her face in licks* Wanting to skip to this part of the date already? *purrs loudly, his muzzle rubbing against her cheek* -Redshadow

*sighs and bows her head slightly* I'm truly sorry, Falconstar. I...I didn't like the way Mistybreeze was speaking to you. You should never disrespect the leader in such a way. More than that...I don't like it that anyone would ever talk to you, leader or not, that way. I know... you'll think I'm foolish for acting on my emotions. I'm sorry. I'm incredibly sorry. I hate causing you such trouble. -Sweetbriar
"Mhmm, we probably shouldn't. Honestly after Falconstar walking in on us, I don't feel safe anywhere anymore." ~ Mistybreeze

*Sighs heavily, frustrated* "Well. I brought you out here to scold you, but it sounds like you did that yourself." *Glances at her for a few moments then asks* "Mistybreeze didn't hurt you when she shoved you into me, did she?" ~ Falconstar
*licks her forehead tenderly* Then at least let me cuddle you. -Redshadow

*picks her head up, shaking it slightly, and manages a weak smile* I'm fine. I'm not so weak that I can't handle a mere shove. -Sweetbriar
*Smiles and nuzzles her head into his chest* "I like cuddles." ~ Mistybreeze

"Just making sure." *Eyes her* "I take it you're still not going to back off this crush of yours?" ~ Falconstar
*purrs and flops down beside her* As do I. *chuckles and pulls her close* You've turned me into such a sap! -Redshadow

*her gaze and stance suddenly become much stronger, much more certain* I won't. My feelings for you are true, Falconstar. I refuse to give up on them. -Sweetbriar
*Climbs on top of him and settles on his chest, rubbing thier muzzles together* "You were always like this... just needed someone to bring it out of you." ~ Mistybreeze

"I was afriad you'd say that," *mutters. Looks towards the lake, then back at Sweetbriar* "Fine. Then I guess I really don't have any other choice: Sweetbriar, will you go on a date with me?" ~ Falconstar
I suppose you're right. *wraps his paws around her, rubbing her back* Who better than you? -Redshadow

*blinks in shock* A date?! Just you and I? *doesn't waste another second* I'd love to! -Sweetbriar
•looks at her amused• my little warrior indeed.
Sunheart

Well did you cacth any of it Bloodkit?
Foxkit

•chuckles• getting my fur all soaked!
Crowtail

I'm open to ideas if you have any I'm sure I'll get put on a patrol though.
Skyheart

They are amusing to be around though I mean it's not like I have anything else to do.
Strongbreeze
But you look so good. *grins* -Featherwing

Aww. *snuggles against him* -Hushpool

*purrs and licks his head* Come on. Let's get some sleep. -Frecklenose

You and me both. -Wrenflight

*shrugs as she returns to him* Something about Mistybreeze and Sweetbriar in some sort of trouble. -Bloodkit
"Well," *drawls out* "Considering there's no one better than me..." *grins playfully at him, leaning forward to tug on his ears and lick his nose* ~ Mistybreeze

*Raises an eyebrow, and grins briefly* "Yeah, just me and you. That's typically how dates work." ~ Falconstar
Did we just wake up from a nap? •purrs•
Sunheart

•nod• guess your on the same leaf as me not many friends right?
Strongbreeze

Huh well least we aren't in trouble! •purrs•
Foxkit

•grins back at him and splashes him• I could say the same to you.
Crowtail

I know the sad life of a warrior right?
Skyheart
That's true. *grins and licks her chin* You're perfection in every way. -Redshadow

*shrugs slightly* You never know. I thought maybe you'd bring my father along to keep an eye on me so I don't go cornering you again. *teases playfully* -Sweetbriar

*purrs and splashes him until she pelt was soaking* -Featherwing

Let's make the most of our time while we have it. Share a meal with me. -Hushpool

Not a long one! -Frecklenose

Other than my siblings and a couple others. -Wrenflight

Hopefully we won't be any time soon! *laughs* -Bloodkit
"This is why I love you," *teases, before burying her face in the crook of his neck* ~ Mistybreeze

"I think I can handle you by myself. And who knows?" *shrugs casually* "Maybe I'll be the one cornering you this time." ~ Falconstar
*chuckles and nuzzles her back* Why, because I compliment you? I'm okay with that. I love making you feel special. -Redshadow

*quickly snaps her head away, looking at the lake as her face burned red* Doubtful. *mumbles, her paws shuffling out of embarrassment* -Sweetbriar
•crouches down and tackles him into the water pool•
Crowtail

•nods• now that I can do! •nuzzles her•
Skyheart

True but sleep is sleep •purrs and nudges her• You can go get some sleep if you want.
Sunheart

I mean you can't really count siblings as friends can you?
Strongbreeze

•nods• I think my parents would be mad if I got in troubled
Foxkit
*clings to him, pulling his body out of the water* You crazy tom! *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Featherwing

*purrs and heads over to the pile* You pick the meal. I'll eat anything. -Hushpool

What will you do, love? -Frecklenose

Kind of... -Wrenflight

Mine too...Maybe. *laughs* -Bloodkit
*Eyes soften, her expression loosing it's cockieness.* "Red," *murmurs, nuzzling his neck sweetly* "THe way you look at me is enough to make me feel special." ~ Mistybreeze

*Watches her reaction with narrowed eyes, silently analyzing it. Thinks back to his argument with Mistybreeze, about how he had caged his emotions and how Sweetbriar was practically throwing herself at him* "Something tells me you wouldn't mind if I did," *Murmurs loud enough for her to hear. Moves to stand in front of her, and then steps closer to her, eyes dark* ~ Falconstar
Hey but atleast you have siblings. *Nudges him* i would kill to have a litter mate *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*laughs* Well i know how much you love to be pressed up against me all soaked *licks his cheek*
Crowtail

*shurgs* ill find something to do. Might go see if Shiverpaw is up for some chatter.
Sunheart

*picks through the pile and takes a vole*
Skyheart

I doubt your parents would punish you or Thunderkit *purrs* They adore you two way to much.
Foxkit
I'm glad. *purrs deeply* you've given my life such light. I want to do the same for you. -Redshadow

*looks up at him, her face still burning* I-I can't lie....I'm obviously attracted to you...-Sweetbriar
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
It's your fault for being so handsome. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Yummy. *settles down with him* -Hushpool

Have fun. *purrs and licks his cheek before heading off to the den* -Frecklenose

Sometimes they get a little overwhelming. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

Maybe. *purrs* -Bloodkit
"Red," *Purrs, licking his face adoringly* "I love you." ~ Mistybreeze

"Obviously," *agrees, his voice low* *Takes another step towards her, effictevly cornering her aganist the tree behind her* ~ Falconstar
I love you too. *is silent for a moment* Misty....once things are calmer with the clan...what would you think about having kits? -Redshadow

*let's her back hit the tree* F-Falconstar...what are you doing? *gazes at him shyly* -Sweetbriar
Really? How so?
Strongbreeze

*nods and watches her go before looking around for Shiverpaw*
Sunheart

Aww that was my excuse!
Crowtail

*nods and settles down nosing it to her* You can have the first bite*
Skyheart

What do you mean maybe?
Foxkit