Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10751-10800 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
*moans and grips him tightly* Why are you so good?! -Frecklenose

I would never! You're my mate, I'm loyal to you. -Treetail

I'm not that heavy! -Bloodkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
I know im just giving you a future warning just incase *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Well im not that big!
Foxkit

Because my only desire is to please you *grips her tightly as he finishes and pants laying on top of her*
Sunheart
*purrs and licks his head* So then our desires are the same. -Frecklenose

*tugs on his ear lovingly* You have nothing to worry about. -Treetail

*huffs and slides off him* -Bloodkit
*purrs breathing in her scent and closes his eyes tiredly*
Sunheart

Good! Now if you dont mind me im going to take a nap! *gets to his paws*
Flintstripe

*jumps up quickly and pounces on her* Im Free!
Foxkit
*licks his ears* Rest, my love. -Frecklenose

Want me to join you? -Treetail

Ahhhh! *laughs as she falls under his weight* Not fair! -Bloodkit
Is to fair! If you can climb on me i can pounce on you!
Foxkit

You should rest to silly..
Sunheart

Up to you *purrs and pads to the warriors den*
Flintstripe
Oh trust me, I will be. *purrs and lays her head back* -Frecklenose

*quickly gets to his paws and follows him* -Treetail

You're bigger though! -Bloodkit
We still need to get back to camp we have been out here for awhile..*stretches and licks her neck*
Sunheart

Hey not by much!
Foxkit

*pads to his nest and lays down waiting for him*
Flintstripe
Oh all right. *gets up and starts to groom her fur* -Frecklenose

*settles down beside him* -Treetail

I guess. *paws him playfully* -Bloodkit
*huffs as she gets up and sits up with her and starts to groom his orange fur*
Sunheart

*lays his head on his shoulder*
Flintstripe

Calling me big! *snorts* Thats like calling me fat.
Foxkit
You're so handsome. -Frecklenose

I love you. *nuzzles him* My handsome tom. -Treetail

You aren't fat! You're just bigger than me! -Bloodkit
Well thank you. *purrs* But i already knew that.
Sunheart

I love you to Treetail.
Flintstripe

Well yea we just went over this *chuckles*
Foxkit
Just take the compliment! *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklenose

Rest now. *touches his nose to his ear* -Treetail

*kicks at him playfully* So not fat. -Bloodkit
*gives her a look* Hey now no hitting *raises his muzzle into the air*
Sunheart

*nods curling up*
Flintstripe

Of course not fat!
Foxkit
Since when is that a rule? *purrs and winds around him* -Frecklenose

When you wake I'll groom you. *purrs* -Treetail

*watches closely, planning her surprise attack* -Bloodkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
Busy Team? I should be on a lot longer tonight :)
Nope, I'm free! Will we be able to put that thing into effect? XD
*Lays her head on her paws* "Then I guess we could save the girl talk for later... then what do you want to talk about?" *smirks at him* "We could always discuss our deep, dark fantasies again." ~ Berryfrost

*Doesn't soften* "I'm not sure how it would work in your favor if someone else walked in on you mating in the warriors den, mouse-lengths away from their own nests. You're not the only ones who have been intimiate in that den, I'm sure-" *rolls his eyes* "-but you would be judged much harsher. It was a foolish impulse and you chased it." ~ Falconstar

Soon ;))
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm not sure I want to be an active participant in this discussion. *laughs* Not all of us have a fox long list of fantasies. -Sweetbriar

*frowns* It's not foolish. Being intimate with my mate is precious. It's something special. Acting on those emotions isn't foolish in the least. -Redshadow
*Shrugs* "Preferences maybe, not necessarily fantasies." ~ Berryfrost

"It is when you're being intimate in the warriors den," *snaps slightly* ~ Falconstar
How many preferences do you have, Berryfrost?! *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*huffs* I'm sorry. I'm still a little shaky on some of the smaller clan rules. Won't happen again. -Redshadow
What are you two planning now o.0

*looks at them * No! No...id rather not talk about our fantasies those are private..*gives Berryfrost a look* I mean im sure you havent told your best friend Sweetbriar what happened when you were chasing a rabbit.
Strongbreeze

Since im the one who could mount you and make you beg me to stop *chuckles*
Sunheart

*grumbles drifting off*
Flintstripe

*looks away towards the entrance of camp*
Foxkit
"I was joking!" *cries, grinning* ~ Berryfrost

"Good," *replies crisply* "Come on, back to camp." ~ Falconstar
*raises an eyebrow then looks at Berryfrost expectantly* What happened? -Sweetbriar

*nods and pads back into camp* -Redshadow

*Nudges him playfully* Fine. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*throws him off quickly and tackles him* -Bloodkit
*Gasps and shoves Strongbreeze* "Traitor! You promised not to bring it up!" ~ Berryfrost
Hey, I'm your best friend! I should know! *looks at her stubbornly* Tell me. -Sweetbriar

My apologies again, Falconstar. *returns to camp* -Redshadow
*Lays inside the den still, moping* ~ Mistybreeze

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again," *Meows. Pads past the warriors den on the way to his own, before stopping again and glancing over his shoulder* "I'm sure this goes without saying, but I don't want to see you and Mistybreeze together again until tonight. You proved that you would rather think with your hormones than your head, and I've already got enough on my paws without that." ~ Falconstar

*Overhears their conversation, each word sen her blood spiking until it felt like it was boiling* *Leaps to her paws and storms outside the den and up to Falconstar, tail lashing behind her* "Who do you think you are?!" *demands as she closes in on him* ~ Mistybreeze

*opens her mouth to say something, but stops when Mistybreeze storms past, and blinks, looking at Sweetbriar* "What in StarClan-?" ~ Berryfrost
*follows his mate, almost in shock at her outburst* Misty, love, calm down. *touches a paw to her back, trying to sit her down* -Redshadow

*looks over worriedly* I haven't a clue. *flicks her tail somewhat irritably, no matter the circumstance she didn't like anyone speaking to Falconstar like that* -Sweetbriar
*looks up at Mistybreeze then looks at the two she cats and shrugs*
Strongbreeze

*yelps not expecting her to do that*
Foxkit

*purrs and gets to his paws*
Sunheart

*pokes his head out of the den to see what all the commotion was about* -Wrenflight

I'll race you! -Frecklenose

*Laughs as she tumbles with him* Always be ready! -Bloodkit
*Eyes narrow dangerously* "Mistybreeze-" ~ Falconstar

"No, listen, you can't talk to him like that," *snarls* "He - we - aren't kits! And we're not the horomone driven apprentices you like to make us sound like!" *lashes her tail* "You do this to everyone Falconstar! Whenever anyone shows any sort of intimacy or affection towards their mate, you act all holyier-than-thou and treat them like their brainless, hormone-driven apprentices! We're not!" ~ Mistybreeze

*Nearly draws his lips back in a snarl, fighting to keep his composure* "Mistybreeze, stop. You're proving my point by acting like a spoild kit!" ~ Falconstar

*Shoves Sweetbriar and looks at her with wide eyes* ~ Berryfrost
*he knew what his mate was saying was true, but he was worried what the punishment for her would be* -Redshadow

*pads over to them* Mistybreeze, please relax. You're overstepping. -Scorchgaze

*watches in dismay* No...*shakes her head* No this isn't right. *slowly, almost hesitantly as if she were debating with herself, rises to her paws then makes her way over* My apologies. *looks at her gently* Mistybreeze, I can understand why you're upset, but this isn't the right way to go about it. Why don't we take a walk over by the waterfall so everyone has a chance to calm down. -Sweetbriar
*Looks over at the quarreling cats*
Crowtail

I was but i was just distracted!
Foxkit

*raises an eye* a race?
Sunheart

What in the name of StarClan is happening? *pads over to his mate* -Featherwing

A race back to camp! -Frecklenose

No excuse! *pins him, purring in amusement* -Bloodkit
*Grins brightly as her friend goes towards the pair* "Atta girl!" *whispers after her* "Take charge!" ~ Berryfrost

*Shakes Scorchgaze away* "I don't care if I'm overstepping - this needs to stop! Who cares if we're intimate together? We're mates! We're allowed to be! Just because you've refused to be intimate with someone and caged all your hormones when you were an apprentice doesn't mean the rest of us did!" ~ Mistybreeze

*Eyes sharpen* "Just because I don't act on every reckless, impulsive idea I've ever had does not mean I caged-" ~ Falconstar

*Laughs dryly* "Oh, please!" *Suddenly grabs Sweetbriar when she walks up and shoves her towards Falconstar, pushing her into his chest* "Sweetbriar - this adorable little thing - is practically throwing herself at you, but you're so stubborn you won't even give her a chance!" ~ Mistybreeze
*his jaw drops slightly after she does this* -Scorchgaze & Redshadow

*her eyes widened in shock and horror when Mistybreeze shoves her* No no no no no no! This can't be happening! *quickly scrambles back, her face completely red and her eyes so apologetic**her chest started heaving slightly, panic setting in, and even though she tried to compose herself it was clear in her face and body language that she was flustered beyond belief* -Sweetbriar
*His exterior falls slightly when Sweetbriar is shoved into him, as dread builds in his chest. This is exactly what I was afraid of.* ~ Falconstar

"Look at her, Falconstar!" *growls* "She's doing everything she can think of to impress you and earn your approval, and you reject her time after time; why? Because she's ugly? Stupid?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Of course not!" *exclaims, exasperated* ~ Falconstar

"Then why?" *challenges* "If it's not either of those things... maybe you stubbornly refuse to give anyone a chance because you think you're better than that; you're proud that you can maintain such control over your desires or your hormones or whatever. And for some reason you think that puts you above us, because we let our desires "influence" us. Congratulations! Who cares?! Poor, hopeless Sweetbriar here begs you for just a shred of attention, just a bit of praise, but you won't even do that little because you're just better than that, right? You're too good to even think about the possibility of opening up to someone like that!" ~ Mistybreeze
*watches them unsure* Are you sure encouraging her like that is a good idea Berryfrost?
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* Falconstar is getting an ear full
Crowtail

Ah okay! *grins and starts off* GO!
Sunheart

*looks over at the older cats* Whats going on over there?
Foxkit
*Eyes were wide with horror* "Uhm, no. No I'm not... not anymore." ~ Berryfrost
*looks a little more saddened: the idea that her clanmates thought of her as hopeless and even needy for approval nearly tore her spirit apart right then**she so desperately wanted Falconstar to notice her, to give her a chance, but this is what she was most afraid of**she didn't want to be a burden in his life, that was the exact opposite of her goal; she'd made the conscious decision that she would need to trouble him a bit in order to work her way into his life, but this was too much* I-I'm sorry...*keeps her gaze aimed at the ground, her face still red* Please excuse me. *quickly pads off to the warriors den, trying her best to walk with whatever dignity she had left* -Sweetbriar

*follows her over to her nest, resting his tail on his sister's shoulder* -Wrenflight

*glances from Falconstar to Mistybreeze* Mistybreeze, I understand your frustrations, but don't you think you're being slightly too reckless in your delivery? If Falconstar chooses not to have feels for Sweetbriar, or anyone for that matter, *looks slightly upset as he watches his daughter walk away* that's completely his choice and his right. We should all respect that. -Scorchgaze

It would certainly seem so. *watches his former apprentice retreat to the warriors den in concern* Poor girl. I don't think I've ever seen her back down like that. -Featherwing

*takes off* I'm definitely going to win! -Frecklenose

Some kind of argument it seems. -Bloodkit
*looks at Berryfrost* Soo....ummm..now what?
Strongbreeze

Yea they are kinda loud..
Foxkit

Nope im going to win! *sprints away*
Sunheart

*nods* Poor thing is right.
Crowtail
Maybe I'll take her out for a hunt tomorrow if her paws are well enough. We haven't been out since shortly after her warrior ceremony. -Featherwing

*pushes herself to catch up with him* -Frecklenose

Wonder what they're fighting about. -Bloodkit
*Quickly jumps to her paws and races after Sweetbriar. Ducks inside the den* "Uh, can I handle this, Wrenflight?" ~ Berryfrost

*Watches Sweetbriar go, softening slightly; she hadn't meant to embarrass her at all, just show Falconstar what he was missing* *Shakes her head* "If we should respect his choice, then he should respect ours. If he chooses not to take on a mate, then shouldn't we be allowed to take one on and not feel like we're lesser for it?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Mistybreeze," *starts suddenly, his voice dangerously cool* "That's enough. You've overstepped your boundaries, and you should have never made an example out of Sweetbriar like that - or any of your Clanmates, for that matter." *Looks sharply at Redshadow* "You wanted to spend time together? Fine. You have the rest of the day to yourselves. But tomorrow?" *looks back at Mistybreeze, eyes cold* "You and I are going to have a talk." *jerks his head towards the entrance* "Go on. Have the time of your lives. It won't be worth it." ~ Falconstar
*nods to her slightly**gives his sister's head a comforting lick* Don't worry. You have nothing to be ashamed of. *dips his head gratefully to Berryfrost before exiting the den* -Wrenflight

*sits in her nest, rubbing her face with her paws* I don't think I've ever been so humiliated...-Sweetbriar

*looks at his mate in concern then to Falconstar* Falconstar, this whole situation took place because of my actions. They were the catalyst for this. As Mistybreeze's​ mate, I would like to take full responsibility for the things that have transpired and receive full punishment. *looks at his mate sternly, warning her not to object* -Redshadow
*Climbs into the nest and snuggles beside her* "Look at the bright side: you got to be pressed against his chest, which is something I'm sure a lot of she-cats wish they could say but can't." ~ Berryfrost

*Shakes his head firmly* "You're mates; you're a pair; you're together as one, aren't you? Your actions dictate your punishments." *Jerks his head roughly to the entrance, eyes still cold and hard* "Now go, before I decide to be less gracious and take today away from you as well. After tomorrow, you're going to want the rest of today." ~ Falconstar

*Lashes her tail, her blood boiling beneath her pelt, but she knew she'd pushed him too far; they were already in enough trouble.* "Come on, Red," *growls, storming past them and outside the camp* ~ Mistybreeze
*smiles weakly* Good thing, because that's probably the last time I'll ever get that close to him again. *leans against her friend and sighs heavily* And today was going so well for us too! -Sweetbriar

*quickly follows his mate, pressing close to her* You know, as reckless as that was, it was pretty sexy. *nudges her softly* -Redshadow

Well... that was certainly unexpected. *turns to Falconstar* What exactly happened? -Scorchgaze
*blinks realizing he was alone again and huffs getting to his paws*
Strongbreeze

Probably warrior things. *cuffs her*
Foxkit

*looks back to see where she was*
Sunheart

*nods* Sounds like a good plan.
Crowtail
*licks his cheek* But for now, my time is completely devoted to you. *purrs* -Featherwing

*sprints ahead of him, camp in site* -Frecklenose

I wanna know though! *bats playfully back at him* -Bloodkit
*Licks the top of her head* "Maybe... I dunno. Maybe Mistybreeze woke something up inside of him? Maybe he'll take it to heart and give you a chance?" ~ Berryfrost

"Oh hush, Red," *Murmers, although she presses close against him* "No one is going to talk to you like that, Clan leader or otherwise. If you can't defend yourself yet then I will. Besides," *shrugs* "Everything I said was true. Falconstar needs to lossen up. He's nearly my age; much too young to be so uptight." ~ Mistybreeze

*Exhales heavily, his mind racing* "StarClan if I know." ~ Falconstar
And i will gladly accept your devoted time. *purrs*
Crowtail

Well why dont you go find out then silly! *nips her tail*
Foxkit

*huffs seeing her run past him* Mouse Dung!
Sunheart

*pads into the warriors den and glances at the she cats before heading to his den*
Strongbreeze