Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9501-9550 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
I was having trouble holding myself up because of how long I'd been working at it and because my lower half is heavier and stronger so I told him to move cause I wouldn't want to crush him. He said he'd have no problem catching me so I asked him if he wanted to test that theory. He told me that once I was done I could fall down on him, so when he gave me the okay I did. -Sweetbriar

Good morning, sweetie. -Hushpool
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
*Raises an eyebrow and grins* "Ah, so it was his idea! Well, at leats we know he isn't totally repulsed by you... good to know!" *Stands to her paws* "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put some plans into action." ~ Berryfrost

*Purrs drowsily and rubs her head aganist her mother's chin* "'Morning..." ~ Thunderkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*grumbles in his sleep*
Skyheart

*licks her neck* Come on we need to clean up and get back to camp.
Sunheart

*meows lightly before following his sister*
Tanglekit

I know that but why...*mutters* I still wanna sleep.
Flintstripe
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'll let you do your thing. *purrs in amusement, padding out of the den and settling in a sunny spot by the cave opening where she washed her pelt* -Sweetbriar​

*licks her soothingly* How did you sleep? -Hushpool

*nods and starts washing her pelt* -Frecklenose

Fine fine fine. *licks his head* Sleep some more. *purrs and gets up from the nest, stretching* -Treetail
*Pads over to Treetail and smiles brightly* "Hey. Mind if I steal you away for a minute?" ~ Berryfrost

*Shrugs* "M'kay. Bloodkit makes a warm bed." ~ Thunderkit

No, lazy furball here wants some more sleep. *purrs in amusement and licks Flintstripe's head before heading out of the den* What is it you need? -Treetail

*purrs* Well I'm glad you and your sister can get along. -Hushpool
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluefire7777 said…
Yea I heard him and Flintstripe are an item now. Im glad for him I want him to be happy he deserves it *says clawing up some moss dutifully* -Rainpaw
"A favor, kinda. How do you feel about pretending to be in love with Sweetbriar?" ~ Berryfrost

"When she's asleep," *Mutters* ~ Thunderkit

*picks through the moss* They definitely seem very happy. -Wrenflight

Umm, well.... What's the reasoning? -Treetail

Oh come now. -Hushpool
What about you Wren? Are you happy? *looks at him with her pretty blue eyes* -Rainpaw
"It's for a very worthy cause: we need to make Falconstar jealous, so that he'll finally start looking at Sweetbriar as a potential mate instead of a silly apprentice." ~ Berryfrost

*watches her happily grooming himself*
Sunheart

*Pads into the nursery slowly*
Tanglekit

*sits up in his nest still half asleep*
Foxkit
Well, I'm happy to have all my friends and family around me experiencing happy times. *smiles slightly* -Wrenflight

*chuckles slightly* Well in the name of love, I'm in! How would you like me to go about it? -Treetail

*sits up and licks his cheek* I love you. *purrs* -Frecklenose
*Eyes brighten* "Perfect! I suppose the best way to come across would be... serious? Don't treat the situation like you're playing pretend. Act like you're genuinely interested in her. Don't play it safe... give Falconstar something to notice." ~ Berryfrost
Guys, we officially have 13 kits O.o And somehow only one of them belong to me!

Katie : 7 (Falconstar, Duskstorm, Mistybreeze, Ivyfrost, Berryfrost, Shiverpaw, Thunderkit)

Team : 12 (Scorchgaze, Hushpool, Blackpelt, Featherwing, Redshadow, Darkmist, Treetail, Frecklenose, Wrenflight, Sweetbriar, Bloodkit, Lion)

Blue : 8 (Brownnut, Sheepfluff, Flaxenrose, Merryberry, Applethorn, Rainpaw, Dapplekit, Swirly)

Tangle : 8 (Streamripple, Tigerfang, Crowtail, Skyheart, Sunheart, Flintstripe, Foxkit, Tanglekit)

Smart : 5 (Yaletrunk, Brambleblaze, Urio, Poppy, Kiki)

Tala : 6 (Holiday, Yellowblaze, Burntheart, Chillsnow, Squirrelkit, Mousekit)

Wolf : 3 (Galewing, Juniperleaf, Amberkit)

forgetful : 2 (Roseleaf, Honeykit)

Jeezeeee, we have 51 cats total O.o
*nods* I can do that. I'll definitely have to let Flintstripe know. Wouldn't want to get in trouble for just helping out a friend. *laughs slightly* When do you want me to start? As soon as possible? -Treetail
But are you happy with yourself? *says glancing over the falls* -Rainpaw
*Smiles warmly* "That would be perfect. Thanks for your help." ~ Berryfrost
And then there's me with 12 characters XD
...I suppose. I've remained true to who I am. However, I maybe imagined my life playing out a little differently at this point. -Wrenflight

No problem. So, she's really serious about him? It's not just some crush anymore it seems. -Treetail
And then there's you xDD

*Glances at her friend and smiles to herself* "Yeah, it's pretty serious. She could go on for days just talking about his muscles." *Her smiles falters slightly* "I really hope it works out, for her sake... if Falconstar were to chose another mate, I think it would absolutely crush her." ~ Berryfrost
I can't help it haha. I love having so many different personalities.

*scoffs slightly* He'd be a fool to choose anyone else. I don't know much about Falconstar, but Sweetbriar is practically my sister in law at this point and she's honestly perfect for the position of a leader's mate. -Treetail
*chuckles a bit dryly* Yea me too...so how different did you think your life would be? -Rainpaw
Ha! Oh Team!

Love you to silly. *gets to his paws and stretches* Can you walk? *chuckles*
Sunheart

*sits up tiredly and looks around yawning*
Flintstripe

*quickly makes his way to his nest*
Tanglekit
"Well, maybe you can help show him that." ~ Berryfrost
Well, I'd hoped maybe I would be able to take you out from time to time. I still do have feelings for you, Rainpaw. -Wrenflight

Hopefully. *pushes herself up, her legs wobbling* -Frecklenose

Have faith in me! *purrs and looks around* Where is he? -Treetail (wanna just say Scorch and Falcon got her back?)
Do you think Smart would mind?
*looks back at him softly* I have feelings for you too Wren...I'm sorry have been so distant I've just been dealing with some internal things after our punishment...its been really hard so I've been pouring myself into my duties -Rainpaw
Eh I don't think so

You know you could always talk to me about whatever is on you mind. -Wrenflight
K!

*Helps support Urio as they enter the camp. The bundle of moss swings in his jaws, as he keeps a careful hold on Lion and Poppy* ~ Falconstar

*Looks up, surprised* "There he is." ~ Berryfrost
Gtg for the night!
*carries Swirly lightly in his jaws while supporting most of Urio's weight since he had his strength and Falconstar was carrying two kits* -Scorchgaze

Hmm. Well, once he's relaxed and paying attention I'll make my move. *looks over at Sweetbriar* Have you given her any advice? Telling her to maybe flaunt a little bit? I think it'd be much more effective if while she's trying to show off for him I make my move and go up to her, clearly observing her. -Treetail

Night!
I've just been thinking a lot about myself and I realised how miserable I was. I thought I was so great before and I really wasn't I just liked pretending I was... *sighs* -Rainpaw
Do you need help little warrior?
Sunheart

*stretches out and pads out of the den tiredly*
Flintstripe

*pads over to Bloodkits nest and looks in it*
Foxkit
We've all had moments where we lie to ourselves. Whether it be to make ourselves happy or to make others think we are. I know I've certainly portrayed myself feeling one way when I truly feel another. -Wrenflight

I think so. *huffs* -Frecklenose

*yawns and picks her head up* Hi Foxkit. -Bloodkit
Hey your awake!
Foxkit

*looks over at the other kits*
Tanglekit

*pads over to her and gives her a shoulder to lean on* Come on then *chuckles* told ya.
Sunheart
Like when? Ive always though you were honest and noble -Rainpaw
Oh you definitely did. *purrs and leans against him for support* -Frecklenose

Yea, sorry I slept in. *stretches and shakes moss out of her fur* How'd you sleep? -Bloodkit

I try to be, but I also don't want to cause unnecessary issues or hurt to anyone if it can be avoided. -Wrenflight
Yea I heard you and Sunheart got in a quite a fight...though I wouldn't feel bad you're probably not the first or the last cat to not like Sunheart -Rainpaw
i slept well! *purrs*
Foxkit

Sorry but i had to prove a point.
Sunheart
He makes it very hard to get along with him at times. Though I am trying to let bygones be bygones mainly for my sister's sake. But in this case...I was meaning more so my situation with you. I obviously care about you, but the last time when I confessed my feelings I got little to no response. I'm not saying you have to like me in that way; however, a yes, no, maybe, let's wait and see: anything would have been better than nothing. It hurt me. I don't hold it against you, but moving forward -- if that's at all what you want to do -- I'm going to be a little guarded. I understand if you want to wait until you're a warrior, but I don't want that time that I have to wait to be completely empty between us. Feelings for you or not, I still need to get to know you more. -Wrenflight

Don't be sorry. I'm definitely not complaining. *licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

That's good. *smiles and climbs out of her nest* What do you want to do today? -Bloodkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
Urio:"alright lets give it a shot!"she said determined to try her best as she picked up Lion
Yaletrunks:he chuckled "ive seen it happen before.Don't worry you'll get there"as he went off to sleep abit more before dawn patrol started
Brumblebraze:he slept next to Blackpelt still,enjoying their company
(Sorry Saterdays I play DnD so I get busy)
It's all good, but we jumped forward a tad and just had Falconstar and Scorchgaze bring her into camp.

*helps Falconstar take her and her kits toward the nursery* -Scorchgaze

*sits up, not having slept a wink since Thorntail faded away* -Blackpelt
Urio:on the way there,she started bleeding pretty bad again and lead a trail of blood along the way.She passed out by the time they got to camp almost dropping Lion
(Then I made what would of happened then)
Brumblebraze:he wakes up yawning "hey your up early,did you sleep at all?" Looking at him groggily
•stretches again• not sure! •looks over at Thunderkit wondering if he should ask her if she wants to play•
Foxkit

•purrs• you might be later though.
Sunheart
*purrs and rubs agansit her mother* ~ thunderkit

*gently guides her into the nursery and settles her into a nest. Places Lion and Poppy at her stomach, then looks at Scorchgaze* "Fetch Merryberry and tell her that Urio's wounds reopened, and then... find Duskstorm. Tell him I need him." *turns and looks at the queens* "We need space. Take your kits into the camp. If you want them in a den then they can play in mine." ~ Falconstar

"See, Sweetbriar doesn't really know what's going on. She knows that someone is going to help make Falconstar jealous, but she doesn't know the details. I'm afraid that if Falconstar corners her then she'll tell him everything, and it won't be effective at all if he knows it's just a ploy. But I did tell her to try and make moves on him, flirt and show off a bit, so maybe take one of those opportunities." ~ Berryfrost
*laughs a bit* you're probably right. -Frecklenose

*shakes his head* Hardly. -Blackpelt

Come on girls. You too Foxkit. *heads out of the nursery* -Hushpool

*bounces excitedly* I want to go to Falconstar's den! -Bloodkit

*dips his head and moves hurriedly over to the medicine cat den* Merryberry, Urio's wounds have started bleeding again. *looks around quickly and heads over to Duskstorm* Falconstar wants to see you *jerks his head toward the nursery* -Scorchgaze

Goooot it. Sounds like a darn good plan you've come up with. *grins and flicks his tail* So you really think it'll work? -Treetail
"Sure. Thanks Scorchgaze." *pads into the nursery* "Scorchgaze said you wanted tosee me?" ~ Duskstorm

*nods and stands to his paws* "I want you to stay with Urio and inform Merryberry if anything happens. I have to take Sweetbriar out and Scorchgaze has enough duties to attend to." *looks at Urio* "This is my brother, Duskstorm. You don't mind if he watches over you, do you?" ~ Falconstar

*looks at Urio, surprised, but musters an easygoing grin* ~ Duskstorm

*follows Hushpool and Bloodkit* "There's more kits?!" *exclaims, angst* ~ Thunderkit

"I think it will. Falconstar's a competitive cat, or so I've heard. Some competiton might wake him up." ~ Falconstar
Don't worry about them, Thunderkit. -Hushpool

Well. *stretches again* Leave it up to me. Watch this first time just to make sure I'm on the right track. *pads over to Sweetbriar* Hey there Sweet! -Treetail

*smiles and sits up* Hey Treetail. It's been a while since we've talked. I've heard you and my brother are very happy together. -Sweetbriar

Very. *purrs and stands very close beside her, watching the nursery for Falconstar to exit* -Treetail