star, sterne Trek Voyager Voyager movie

Euanie posted on Nov 11, 2008 at 09:47PM
Why can't they make a voyager film. I have already thought of a story board. Like 5 years after returning to earth. Janeway is asked to go back to the Delta Quadrant to destroy the borg. Star fleet has found a way to finally destroy the borg. Only Voyager can beat them because voyager is the only ship equiped with armour that rendors the borg harmless to them. They are sent back to the delta quadrant by a slip stream warp drive, but it takes around 1 month to charge back up and if it is ot used by then it dis ables itself and can't be used. They have to find the main borg complex and destroy it, this will destroy the other 5 borg hubbs. The borg will be abliterated. They run into their usual trouble. Relationships grow, friends are lost and the greatest fear returns.......

star, sterne Trek Voyager 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr edi1 said…
can i just say you are a genius!
please send this to the people incharge of making star trek shows and such
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Euanie said…
Thanks so much. it was realy just a quick brainstorm. I've been thinking 'bout it some more though, but just can't seem to think of anything brilliant. I'de love for you to tell me any ideas you've got.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Euanie said…
Thanks again. I can't seem to find Voyagers producors E-mail adresess. Think you can help?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Qupla said…
Have you tried reading the books 2 are due out this year
Vor mehr als einem Jahr paddiecakes said…
Ya good ideas! They should make a voyager movie for sure. perhaps they start off doing standard away missions in the alpha quadrant and start to feel bored or "Unfullfilled" with the missions and Janeway ask permison to go back to the delta quadrant and eliminate the Borg like you said. But perhaps it's denied, but she does it anyway.

Or here's another crazy idea. Maybe Kes sends Neelix a message in his mind and says she's in trouble and wants his help. and Neelix being the loyal friend and in love with Kes tries to steal a ship and go back to the delta quadrant to rescue her and some other members of Voyager are sent to stop him,but they end up helping them. They find out that Kes has been asmiulated somehow and but she has kept a portion of her phyche her own with her mental powers and either helps Voyager destroy the Borg from the inside, or she is so mentally unstabe that she uses her mind powers to take over as the borg queen adn wants to assimulate voyager or the queen uses her to lure Janeway back to assimulate her.

But ya... they should definatly make a movie or spinn-off series.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr paddiecakes said…
Or Voyager goes back in time and saves Vulcan! :p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AcidBanter said…
cool
I didn't see why they wouldn't make a voyager movie. They made TNG ones. I think voyager could do better.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mace4u2 said…
ok, my imput lol, well, what with the new star trek film taking the alternate universe route, im guessing we have the premises for a few new startrek films to come. BUT I FEEL THEY SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THE VOYAGER SIDE OF THINGS. and i agree with the plot euanie set, as it was exactly what i thought. give them a reason to go back to the delta quadrant, the chance they may not return, and maybe a choice to return or not? maybe janeway loses her man. maybe 7 of nine needs her borg? omg what if kes visits janeway and needs help, the ideas are endless. bring back voyager..... live long and prosper.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mace4u2 said…
ok here it is...
the new voyager movie lol (i wish lol)
Admiral Janeway recieves information from kes that the borg are repairing the hub. When she informs starfleet, Barkley says there may be a way to send a ship back though the communication wormhole thingy he created, but it may be only a one way trip, and that ship would have to be voyager as it has the shields to cope with the borg. Janeway is reluctant to send a crew that has no knowledge of the delta quadrant and quickly hunts down her original crew.... big search and realisation thingy scenes,,, a few scraps and a lot of comedy moments lol....
Admiral Janeway convinces starfleet to let her go under the captancy of chekotay, with 7 as 1st officer. most of the crew have been promoted apart from neelix and paris who still wants to be a pilot. blahhh blahhh blahhh.... anyway they go and save the day but maybe they get stranded again? maybe they dont.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alicecullenrox1 said…
laugh
I've been hoping for a Voyager movie since I was first introduced to the series about 4-5 years ago. I've seen every episode and I love them! A movie would be brilliant idea! We should make a petition!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Vampiyaa said…
big smile
okay you know what that is pure genius material and can i please just add that you deserve a cookie :)