Spider-Man spinne MAN 4

JediGirlLuke posted on Oct 12, 2009 at 03:13PM
DID YOU KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO THE SPIDERMAN FAN SITE THAT A NEW SPIDERMAN 4 WILL BE RELEASED IN 2011. I AM MOSTLY SURE OF THIS, I FOUND THIS INFO SOME TIME AGO...

Spider-Man 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Barneysmeg said…
smile
I've heard that there is going to Spiderman 4, 5 and 6, they may not all be done by Sam Raimi though, but i've heard that tobey maguire and kirsten dunst are up for all three
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xman675 said…
big smile
i know about spidey 4 it is gonna be great with carnage and lisard
 i know about spidey 4 it is gonna be great with carnage and lisard
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xman675 said…
ckeck out my new club! link

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Vlad_Nightwing said…
smirk
To xman675, its not even confirmed that Carnage would be in the movie. Lizard is definitely for sure. But ther have been rumours for Mysterio, Black Cat, Hobgoblin, Vulture, Electro and Morbius. One of them could be in the movie along with the Lizard. I want Black Cat to be in it or Electro. What about you guys?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LisaForde said…
sad
Tobey Maguire & Sam Rami are quitting S4 and there is now a reboot version of it. Its now 2012 for the film??(Rumored date). Ahw im gonna miss Tobey.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr spider-big said…
crying
i'm heard that Tobey maguire isn't in spider-man 4
 i'm heard that Tobey maguire isn't in spider-man 4
So is that true
Look
 Look
and
 and
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emoslayerbty said…
I heard justin beiber is gonna be spider man in pt4. Carnage would be sick though
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheNewSeries said…
laugh
Spider-Man 4 has been rebooted. Spider-Man "4" will now be the Amazing Spider-Man, starring Andrew Garfield. The villian is the Lizard and this will feature Peter Parker as a high schooler. Cool, huh?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FanArtMaster said…
Why does this always happen to Marvel to make another installment of Spider Man by Columbia Pictures.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TaladarkieJJ said…
hmmm
I wasn't exactly rooting for a Spiderman 4, but i'd rather have a 4th movie than this planned reboot. It's way too soon. And i'll miss Tobey. For me this is disappointing news.