Spider-Man Spidey Gadgets

jplum posted on Mar 22, 2012 at 04:26AM
I’m a student in the Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing. I’m taking a Human-Computer Interaction Design class and we just started our final project. For our final project we have to design a high-tech wearable tool or high-tech clothing for a superhero that helps the superhero or defends against the superhero’s weakness.

My design team has chosen Spiderman as our Superhero and we’re researching right now and trying to find as much information as possible. I was hoping you would be willing to give us some input for our project.

What do you think are Spiderman’s greatest weaknesses?

Any ideas on how we could protect those weaknesses with a high-tech gadget/clothing?

Which of Spiderman’s abilities could be enhanced with a high-tech gadget/clothing?

Would fans prefer a gadget or some high-tech apparel?

Any insight you have will be extremely helpful!

Spider-Man 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dice_911 said…
big smile
hi this might be a bit late but
first, i think spideys weakest point if the fact that he doesnt have any fire power , so if we put him wid ironman in a fight or deadpool he will loose bcoz of the fire power the both have

second,maybe the best way 2 protect him is 2 somehow enhance his suit with bullet proof powersbut not too heavy as it will obstruct him

third,his wall crawling i think some special gloves will help him double the power of his crawling

lastly, gadgets are really not spidey's thing so am gonna go with apparel ....their lighter and have more potential
hope this helped you