Soul Eater Yo ,Create Your Soul Eater Character !!!

shiori_trancy posted on Oct 09, 2011 at 12:17PM
Name : ?(if you have alias write it !)
_________________________________________­__
Zodiac:

Ethnic group:
Blood type :
Height :

Hobby:

Birthplace:
Hometown:
Pet :

Personality :

Family : (about your mother, your father etc.)

_________________________________________­___

Written Appearance:

Hair :

Eyes color:

Weight :

Health condition: (about you health condition)

Scar / tattoo :

Style of dress:

_________________________________________­__

Personality (details) :

Dislikes :
Fear of :

Likes (food) :

Dislikes (food) :

Memories things: (something that have a good/bad memory for you)
Mental condition :

Style of manner:

Positive traits:

Negative traits:

Job / occupation:

Favorite music:

Talents : (about your talent)

_________________________________________­___

Story : ( tell me about your story *how you meet your partner, your first day at shibusen etc)

Soul Eater 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shiori_trancy said…
tongue
and now.

Name : Shiori Arimizu
No alias
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Ras: -
Day of Birth : 24 May,
Zodiac: Gemini.

Ethnic group: Japan
Blood type : AB
Height : 5’3

Hobby: fight, bullying her friends, playing with water, swimming, make a
paper craft, drawing, jumping and bouncing, etc.

Birthplace: Mizu village, 145 km north from Japan.
Hometown: Mizu village.
Pet : water dragon.

Personality : Shiori is a little moody, her mood can change very extreme, besides that Shiori is a cute little girl and always wants to impressed everyone (esspesialy Shinigami-sama). Shiori seems have a multiple-personality and only Krisan who know all her personality.

Family : Shiori was born 800 years before, Shiori has one younger sister (Yuri) and one brother (Omyoji) , her family with all the Mizu’s members die to protect her and because of that she is never forgive herself to what happen in the past.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

Written Appearance:

Hair : black straight long hair, she make it into ponytail.

Eyes color: blue, but if she is angry they turn to red.

Weight : 102 lbs.

Health condition: Shiori has a serious problem about her condition, her soul along with her body is injured because of the Arachne’s curse. Without of medicine from naingus-sensei she can’t live more than 3 month.

Scar / tattoo : has a scar on her right-shoulder.

Style of dress: wear a long-hand -white shirt with blue skirt and a black blazer. And a shinigami pin on her neck.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Personality (details) :

Likes: Blood ( she is really happy when she is cover with her opponents blood), fight, water, kill people, and blade.

Dislikes : dark forest, forest at the night, dark.
Fear of : forest at the night .
Likes (food) : Takoyaki, yakiudon, and all kind of pasta

Dislikes (food) : eggplant.

Memories things: broch from her brother (Omyoji).

Mental condition : Shiori’s mental condition is same as her health condition, Shiori need someone like Krisan to stop her when she is in insane mode. Negative mind make her hard to believe someone, but Krisan, and Maka make her know how beautiful is friendship.

Manner : Shiori is a young lady ( she called Mizuhime in her village), so she has a good manner, but when she is in insane mode, she is like a wild girl than a hime.

Positive traits: Shiori is fun to be friend with, kind, funny, never let her friend get injured (if that mean she must die) ,caring, childish.

Negative traits:negative-minded, Krisan call her simple-minded-girl, hard to believe someone, bro-com (not so).

Job / occupation : student at Shibusen and member of the Defense Squad
Favorite music: Shiori not really like listening to music, for her, scream is a beautiful song.

Talents : Shiori is the successor of the Mizu clan, the girl who was born in a red full moon, she is given the power to control all kinds of water, but because of her health and mental condition,she can’t free to use her own ability.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
story : I’ll be write it later :p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SymmaGirl2 said…
Name : Zatsu Kaori
_________________________________________ ___
Ras: Caucasian
Day of Birth : Decenmber 5
Zodiac: Look it up.

Ethnic group: Not sayin'
Blood type : AB
Height : 5 feet

Hobby: Well, I love singing and playing violin. I also like practicing with Kiku and writing. I also like gardening, but I have a brown thumb.

Birthplace: I'm not answering this.
Hometown: Death City, where else?
Pet : I don't have one. Unless you count Kid.

Personality : I'm what you could call eccentric. I get mad easily, and I hate boring things. I wish I was around when Asura attacked... It would've been more fun to handle that than go skiing... Whatever. I also despise Black*Star. What's wrong with that air headed narcissist?!

Family : My brother is Kid and my dad is Lord Death. Nuff said.

_________________________________________ ___ _

Written Appearance:

Hair : I have long black hair. Always straight. I got white stripes on one side of my hair, like Kid. Damn him and family resemblance...

Eyes color: The typical gold Shinigami eyes. That's just how we look, us death spirits/gods.

Weight : 69 pounds. Call me anorexic.

Health conditions: I have OCD. I guess it runs in the family. Oh, and there's a rumor that I'm anorexic. Don't believe it. It's a lie, I'm just overly skinny. My metabolism is an Olympic runner, and I really hate that... I look like a skeleton with skin.

Scar / tattoo : I don't have any. What, you expected a skull or something? No way.

Style of dress: Look at Kid's clothes. I dress like that, but in female form. Kind of like Crona's dress, but different. It's hard to explain.

_________________________________________ ___

Personality (details) :

Likes: Symmetry, the number zero(screw eight!), Kiku, flowers, and singing.

Dislikes : Asymmetrical things, frogs, snakes, mice
Fear of : Water. I almost drowned when I was little, and I've been scared of water ever since.

Likes (food) : Apples, lollipops, and strawberries

Dislikes (food) : Anything with Rosemary, lamb, devil's food cake

Memories things: My violin. It's the first present my brother ever gave me, and it always gives me good luck.
Mental condition : Stable, I guess. Unless you count my OCD, I'm relatively sane. Kiku begs to differ, though.

Style of manner: I'm pretty polite. It's part of my upbringing.

Positive traits: I'm pretty nice if you get on my good side, and I'm not very arrogant. I only brag if you do.

Negative traits: I'm eccentric and I like sharp and pointy things.

Job / occupation: I'm Kiku's weapon.

Favorite music: J-Pop and J-Rock. Anything by Vocaloid, especially creepy songs.

Talents : I play violin and sing.

_________________________________________ ___ _

Story : Well, I met Kiku on my ski trip. I was getting beaten up by some thugs, and he saved me. So I returned the favor and became his weapon. I'm a three-foot-long jeweled black sword.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shiori_trancy said…
tongue
waw, thats good, its interesting and how do i say, i am Kid's fiance ? hahahaha
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MonkeyGirl700 said…
name: Hana-Skylar Smith
day of birth: December, 1
zodiac: Sagittarius

ethnic group: why
blood type: AB
height: same as Maka

hobbies: singing, playing guitar, playing video games, and reading

birthplace: London, England
hometown: Tokyo, Japan but i moved to death city
pet: a small white cat that i named Maria

personality: I'm usually quite and I'm not good around people. I'm like Crona because i just don't know how to deal with people. i would rather spend all of my time in a small dark room instead of being around a lot of people

family: i have a younger twin sister who is my meister and we were abandoned by are parents when we were little so we never knew them or any other family members
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­
written appearance:

hair: i have long black hair pulled into two pigtails like Maka's hair

eye color: i have grayish bluish eyes. unless i start fighting seriously then my eyes will turn blood red

weight: 102 pounds

health condition: none

scar/tattoo: i have a small black birthmark on my chest in the shape of a black heart with angel wings

style of dress: i wear a black skirt with a beige like color shirt and a black jacket. i also wear black converse and white socks that go to my thighs.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­__
personality details:

likes: music, reading, piano, soul, darkness, and cute animals

dislikes: witches, kishin, lightning and thunder

fear of: thunder and lightning because when i was little lightning almost struck me

likes(food): candy, sweet things, sushi

dislikes(food): broccoli, carrots, and salad

memories things: a small silver heart shaped locket that my two best friends gave to me before i left japan. it also has a picture of them inside

mental condition: stable...unless one of my friends are killed or injured then i go a little crazy

style of manner: I'm pretty polite and pretty quiet

positive traits: im a really nice person once you get to know me and I'm good at fighting kishin and witches. I'm also good at singing and playing guitar

negative traits: I don't talk much and I'll usually lie about me being okay. I can also go a little over board at attacking a kishin or witch who hurt or killed one of my friends

job/occupation: I'm going to the DWMA and I'm my younger twin sister Angel's weapon

favorite music: rock and dance, i also like piano

talents: singing and playing guitar
my younger twin sister Angel and i were abandoned when we were 5 years old and we don't remember are parents. we were raised at an orphanage and made friends with everybody there. when we were 12 years old we moved to death city and went to the DWMA. Angel made friends before me and i wasn't really interested in making new friends but i changed my mind when Maka and Soul became my friends after they saved my life.
 name: Hana-Skylar Smith _________________________________ gender: female ras: what age: 15 Tag o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mistoryangel1 said…
its a mistory ; )
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DJAce said…
Name:Raiden Okuzani _________________________________________­­___­
Day of Birth :July 23
Zodiac:Leo

Ethnic group: None
Blood type : O
Height :5"4

Hobby: Killin enemies

Birthplace:Japan
Hometown:Death City
Pet :A teenage wolf that doesnt like adventure (Unlike its owner)

Personality :Stupidly brave but just plain stupid around Maka whom he has a crush on.He also has an annoying habit to get into fights with Kid and Black Star when he really just tries to get along with everyone.

Family :Unknown since he was abandoned at birth

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­

Written Appearance:

Hair :Black spicky hair a like Black Stars but short

Eyes color:Blood Red pupil with a black circle in the middle

Weight :99 pounds

Health condition:Insanity when extremely angry

Scar / tattoo : None
Style of clothes :Black red or White tee with all-star converse and for battle related missions a white jacket with a skull in the center(he aint emo or goth cuz of that)

_________________________________________­­__­_

Personality (details) :Brave and likes fighting when alone even when hes already beat up and about to die.You hurt his friends(Especially Maka) Your dead.

Dislikes :witches, Blackstar's and Ragnarok's big mouths,Witches and Kishins(Did I mention Witches?
Fear of :Losing those close to him

Likes (food) :Pizza and sushi

Dislikes (food) :Vegetables and mildly spicy stuff

Memories things:Being left almost dead and found by Maka and Soul in an abandoned alley.
Mental condition :Stable.

Style of manner:Kinda polite Depends on occasion and wanting to.

Positive traits:Is a good fighter and is good manipulating people

Negative traits: Is insane while killng kishins and witches

Job / occupation:Scythe/Sword weapon

Favorite music:Almost every type

Talents :Good singer

Story : Abandoned at birth,he went what most people would call the wrong path.Unfortunately, he almost always got beat in fights so one day he was beat up and was almost dead in an old alley. Maka and Soul were walking by and found him unconcous (sorry forgot how to write it) and they helped him. Now he just goes there ocationaly just to go see Maka whom he has a crush on. He now is being trained how to control his weapon powers since he barely knows how to control his "special" Ability to change weapon forms on will.He is still quite competitive and keeps fighting people (mostly Black Star cuz of his stupidity)Which almost always makes him end up through a wall or two.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DJAce said…
Got bored so im gonna make another one if its not a problem.
Here I go!

Name : Akahana Usazaki(I got it from my cousin she bugged me until I said I would put this name)
Day of Birth :October 31
Zodiac: Scorpio

Ethnic group:none
Blood type :AB
Height :5"2

Hobby: Picking roses,bothering Black Star and hitting Raiden(Above one from DJAce)

Birthplace:Japan
Hometown:Death City
Pet :None

Personality :Annoying with a hint of stupid except when fighting then she's serious

Family : Black Star is her brother but he tried to get her to be removed from family somehow doing it she was adopted by some witches that thought her some magic and how to change forms from human to animal

Written Appearance:

Hair :Long red hair with white at the end of it

Eyes color:Blue

Weight :105(My cousin weighs more than me XD I put her real weight here)

Health condition: None

Scar / tattoo :A tattoo of a soul that looks like its broken

Style of dress:A Red dress black converse and for battle a red jacket thats always open black tee with a broken heart in the middle and a white skirt ripped jeans under skirt

Personality (details) :Kinda idiotic especially when battling weaker enemies

Dislikes :Raiden,Blood and Witches (long story)
Fear of :Being killed witches kishins Asura Ragnarok blackblood

Likes (food) :Pizza sushi and tacos

Dislikes (food) :Vegetables

Memories things:Being attacked by Medusa after being abandoned by her family
Mental condition :Stable more or less

Style of manner:Not really polite or lady-like

Positive traits:Skilled as meister

Negative traits:Isnt good at concentrating

Job / occupation:Meister at DWMA

Favorite music:Piano and acoustic guitar

Talents :Good at playing piano and fighting

Story : She was born in Japan and was left for dead by her family so she decided to take her own path and was raised by some witches who ended betraying her and trying to kill her.She met her partner ,Nicolas the gun, When she was in a fight infront of Death City .She was being mugged and some guy just came and beat the muggers.She then thanked the guy and after introductions they made themselves partners and fought along side eachother.They wish they would have been able to help before they got there but whats done is done so they now study at the DWMA and try to be the best.She has a small crush on Black Star but has never told anyone,Not even her partner.

Sorry it isnt really mine my cousin came and took my computer I just got it back.Anyways I only slightly edited it so it isnt completely me who did this.I hate when my cousin does this.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RedRoseofJapan said…
monkey
Name : Rosey Thorns
Day of Birth :May 1st
Zodiac:Forgot

Blood type :B
Height :5"4

Hobby: Making origami

Birthplace:Loew
Hometown:Death City (Actually I live inside DWMA like Crona)

Personality :Quiet yet never cares if I gets bad grades or anything but I do care if I lose fights

Family :Giriko is my father although im pissed agt him that idiot killed mom and I never actually met her.

Written Appearance:

Hair :Like Maka's but Red

Eyes color:Blue

Weight :98

Health condition: Does hating my dad with all my heart count?

Scar / tattoo :A giant scar from a cut on my right arm and a tattoo of a soul on my left hand

Style of dress:Black dress with a black jacket with red skulls,ripped jeans,all star converse with a skull on each ,Spiked gloves and a bow on my left ponytail.

Personality (details) :I LOVE fighting and I am real quiet most of the time but when I talk I cant around Soul since I have a crush on him and its hard to talk around him or me.
Likes:Soul,souls,Maka's team members,Kishins,Golem making,Picking roses and Killing arachnaphobians (Or whatever they are called)

Dislikes :My dad Giriko,Aracne,Witches,Kishins(I have mixed feelings about them) and Black blood
Fear of :Telling Soul how I feel about him

Likes (food) :Pizza sushi and salmon

Dislikes (food) :Vegetables and tomatoes

Memories things: Meeting Soul and having my heart skip a beat
Mental condition :Stable

Style of manner:Half time Tomboyish other half ladylike

Positive traits:Good fighter and at cutting

Negative traits:Slightly lazy

Job / occupation:Weapon at DWMA

Favorite music:Creepy music

Talents :Im great at playing piano and drums

Story : After disobeying my father who hates me I went to Shen until Black*Idiot and Tsubaki killed her brother so now I live at DWMA Dungeons as I call it but really its not that bad.I met Soul and Maka when they came to greet me.I fell in love with Soul.I didnt mention that one of the people I dated before was a kishin.I dumped him after he tried to force me to become a kishin.I once did get to kiss Soul on Christmas we stepped under mistletoe.Well nowaday I go visit Maka and Soul (Oh and Blair forgot about the slut)to go see them and read stuff with Maka.I still wish my mom wouldnt have gotten killed by Giriko.I hate Arachnapobia those idiots owe me my mom.I will kill them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kydd_keenan said…
Name :Keenan evans
Ras:black(light skinned really)
Day of Birth :10-11-1997
Zodiac: libra

Ethnic group: American
Blood type :a
Height :5"8

Hobby: sleeping,eating souls,sleeping,fighting

Birthplace:hidden leaf village
Hometown:death city
Pet :

Personality :cool,caring,friendly,cocky

Family : his parents died protecting him from a kishin that attacked them at night

Written Appearance:

Hair :black Mohawk

Eyes color:brown(when angered turns yellow)

Weight :125

Health condition: struggles with controlling insanity

Scar / tattoo :tattoo of his mom and dads name

Style of dress:black tanktop,khakies,brown hightops,death city SnapBack.

Personality:cool

Likes:Liz Thompson,eating souls with soul Evans,training with black*.

Dislikes :spiders
Fear of :losing controll of his sanity

Likes (food) :ramen,deviled eggs,pizza

Dislikes (food) :crabs,shrimp,ragnarok...a little,witches,free

Memories things: (being injected with black blood,)
Mental condition :stable(only unstable if friends are injured)

Style of manner:mixture between black* and soul.

Positive traits:willing to die for friends if needed

Negative traits:easily angred

Job / occupation:part weapon-part meister

Favorite music:rap

Talents : able to transform to any Weapon for meister(e.g:black* chain scythe,maka scythe, kid demon pistol) can copy wavelength attack(on certain battles will team up with black* for double big wave attack.)

It all started when my parents died i decided to move to death city to
Learn more about my abilities when medusa offered to "help me" she
Injected me with black blood.ive learned how to controll it now thanks
To soul and maka they are the one who brought me here to the dwa
I have some pretty good friends like maka,soul (long lost family member)
Black*,tsubaki,Liz(my gf :) ) patti(partner in crime),and Kidd.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr angel-winged said…
Name : Alicia 'Alice' Liddell aka. 'Death Dealer'
Ras: white
Day of Birth : December 26th 1995
Zodiac: Capricorn

Ethnic group: English
Blood type : -0
Height : 5'7"

Hobby: reading, drawing, gymnastics, dancing

Birthplace: Oxford, England
Hometown: Death City
Pet : white cat named Dinah

Personality : quiet, reclusive, loyal, strong willed, extremely intelligent, sometimes short tempered

Family : Alice is the younger of two childern and had an older sister, Elizabeth, she calls 'Lizzie'. She comes from an old English family that traces its roots all the way to the Celts that once inhabitated the Brittish isle. Alice's father, Arthur, was a well-known lawer who had his own law firm while her mother, Annelise, was the chief of surgery at the hospital. Alice has lost her entire family in a house fire she was the sole survivor of, when she was only eight and avoids talking about them at all costs.

Written Appearance:

Hair : Straight, black, reaches her shoulder blades, she mostly wears it in a side braid

Eyes color: bright green

Weight : 95 lbs

Health condition: Underwight with other mental issues

Scar / tattoo : an Omega shaped scar on the inside of her right wrist

Style of dress: She wears a navy blue dress with short puffy sleeves, and a fanned-out skirt that is cut to about mid-leg. To complete the outfit, Alice wears a simple white apron over the dress, black-and-white stockings underneath, and black knee-high boots which are secured with silver buckles. Her outfit also sports astronomical symbols, ♀, the symbol of Venus, and ♃, the symbol of Jupiter, can be seen on the pockets of her apron, and Ω, the Greek letter Omega, appears as a pendent on her silver necklace.

Personality (details) : Alice is a clever, intelligent and quick-witted young woman, with a curious nature, a sharp tongue and a direct way of approaching things – she is not afraid to speak her mind. Her mother describes young Alice as being reckless. She has been described as stubborn, and becomes enraged when someone says something she hates, disagrees with, or when she is talked down to, and will attack back verbally or physically. She is fond of animals, particularly cats and rabbits, and likes stuffed animals. She likes reading to some extent, and has a vast vocabulary. Her sense of humor seems somewhat dark, for example, she makes a joke about skinning the Cheshire Cat. She likes drawing and visual art. At Shibusen, Alice often drew lots of sketches and, at her little apartment downtown, here are sketches all over her bedroom walls. She has a very vivid imagination, and loves the fantasy genre.

Dislikes : Her reality which is portrayed as polluted, dull and disheartening, full of prostitution, child trafficking and homelessness, and struggles to cope with everyday life
Fear of : Accepting the reality and becoming a part of it.

Likes (food) : Desserts and tea

Dislikes (food) : Nothing in particular, except brocolli.

Memories things: She tries to forget everything she's known in order to keep her insanity at bay.
Mental condition : Alice is depressed, traumatized, tortured, mentally unstable and suicidal. She is very ruthless and cynical towards others. Alice is constantly haunted by the memories of the fire which claimed the lives of her parents and her sister, and suffers from survivor's guilt as a result, which can manifest into extreme self-loathing and suicidal tendencies. Alice has stated she is not afraid of death because she has wished for it at times, and questions the point in living if she is only going to hurt others.

Style of manner: A mix between Maka and Tsubaki

Positive traits: hero complex, understaning to those like her, not afraid of death

Negative traits: her mental condidtion, her cynicism and morbidness

Job / occupation: A Death Dealer (a special kind of Meisters and Weapons tasked with hunting down the most dangerous Kishin there are. There are only five of them scattered across the world, with Alice being the youngest and most powerful of them all. It is rumored that even Maka might be Death Dealer material.), student at Shibusen

Favorite music: she doesn't listen to music.

Talents :
-Shrinking: Alice can change size at will, and being small gives her Shrink Sense; an advanced sense of sight that allows her to see things she couldn't at her normal height, such as invisible platforms and drawings that tell her where to find her next target, or hidden items. However, being small means that Alice takes double the time to cover ground than she would being her normal size and she cannot jump, so it's not practical to stay small all the time.
-Hysteria: Hysteria is a temporary form of destruction, but Alice can only enter this form in near death situations. n this form, Wonderland would be seen in gray-slate, and Alice appears in all white (except her hair) with blood-red eyes, and blood running from her eyes and mouth and covering her lower arms. Her weapons can also be seen covered in blood. In Hysteria, Alice gains superhuman strength and is invoulnerable.
-Butterfly Swarm: Alice has the ability to turn herself into a swarm of blue butterflys which helps her move faster and dodge some attacks. She can only stay in this form for a couple of seconds before returning to her normal form.
-High Jumping and Floating: Alice is able to jump over large distances and heights. She can also increase the power of her jumps by twirling mid-air when she starts falling down but she can only do this a maximum of four times in one jump. In addition to her jumping, Alice can gently glide in the air which helps her reach greater distances than only jumping.
-Weapons Expertise: Alice is extremely adept at using a high variety of weapons but mostly relies to a small amount of them. She is able to create time bombs from schratch.

Weapons:
-Hobby Unicorn: A hobby horse with a silver body and head. The head has gold glowing eyes, nostrils and a single horn protruding from the forehead. The weight at the bottom of the handle is pointed, resembling a diamond, and the rein is made from white leather and chains. The mane is about 4" long and wild looking. Being very heavy, it has a lot of power behind it when it falls down on foes or the ground, and the burst of force that is created when it hits harms nearby enemies. It is also powerful enough to break the defensive moves of most enemies. It can also be used with the Vorpal Blade in a combo, giving a lot of damage, and break weak surfaces.
-The Vorpal Blade: The Vorpal Blade looks like a common household kitchen knife, and nothing like a sword. It has a long silver blade and a short blown wooden handle. The Vorpal Blade has a sharp edge of the blade that curves outward with blood all away along it, and both the blade and handle are engraved with floral patterns.
-The Cup: The Cup is a heavy, wooden-based which uses its weight to effectively smash and dismantle enemies. It breaks whatever surrounds it and reduces it to a thick dust when used. It has a simple, small, unmarked and round exterior, but has an extremely long and flexible metal chain hidden within its skin. Whenever an enemy gets close enough to Alice, she swings the Cup on its chain at a high-speed with force strong enough to decapitate en enemy if they were to get hit in the head with it.

Story : Will be added later