Sonic Fan Characters Do Du want to live with me? (Sonic RP)

BusterTheBunny posted on Apr 23, 2014 at 12:11AM
Well....I talk about this with Echo and this sounds like a plan. So the theme is that your fc have to live under the house hold with other fcs. You can at least have three fcs and HAVE FUN....

(P.S. Yes there is a pool, arcade room, it's actually a mansion)

'My Fcs:

Name: Buster Alcratrz
Appearance: (Don't have to use a pic) Pic
Personality: Out-Going, Nerdy at some times, but can be drunk easily and when drunk....He is full of craziness
Bio: (Don't need one) Life saver from the future, Buster Alcratz pushed the wrong button to a wrong machine and zap....He is in the past with no home. He found a mansion for free like the ones in the his hometown. But he found out he would be staying with other people. He doesn't mind other people...at least he has a place to stay.
Powers: (If any) POWER OF TECHNOLOGY

Name: Mackenzie Raccoon
Appearance: Black fur with orange raccoon rings, Black leather jacket with Brown Uggs.
Personality: Out-going, Sarcastic , and is easily to get to laugh.
Bio: Mack was on her way to college until they kicked her out for bad behavior and parkouring on campus buildings. Her parents refused to let her leave in the house so she set off looking for a house. She found a free mansion but there was people going to live with her. At least she can get stuff together or find new friends.
Powers: Blood manipulate (Healing you or can stop your blood to kill you)

Echo's (Arotmos's) FC

Name: Echo Storm Wolf
Looks: green fur with black hair three tails red eyes wares trench coat and ripped jeans and a scar over his right eye
Personality : hard core fighter but also caring to his friends family and loved ones
Bio: once a prince he was casted out by a cat who took over he became a black smith and eventually took over again

We can start when at least one more person come maybe two
(Buster)
 Well....I talk about this with Echo and this sounds like a plan. So the theme is that your fc have to
last edited on Apr 23, 2014 at 10:37AM

Sonic Fan Characters 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BusterTheBunny said…
( I'm just putting the intro down)

Your character goes to the mansion-like house that you are about to live at. You are giving an pamphlet to put the check next to your name. You are also giving a second pamphlet for the routes to the pool,kitchen,ect and the people who are also living here dorms/rooms....

"Go to your dorm/room and unpack and met up at the front of the door for the tour"

Sincerely, Mr.Sweetz ( I'm the Butler and Janitor)

So far there's.....

( For your dorm number follow this.... first thing you put down is your number which is the floor....next is the letters like A-Z, are the doors.....they will have your letter on your dorm door...This is if you want to make your own.....1st and 2nd floor is for The arcade room,pool,library,ect.)

Mackenzie Raccoon: 4A
Buster Alcratz: 4Z

( This thing will be edit to the people who join)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aromostos said…
Echo: hmm Room 20 A
Mackenzie: *Already done packing* Well.. I might as well find somebody...they said met back at the main door.....

Buster: *Putting his galactic tools in the doors* I shouldn't have brought everything *Sighs still putting clothes and gadgets in*
Aromostos commented…
(hay bro Du spelt Aromostos wrong lol) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Echo: hehe nerd (oh by the way echo is the cool punk he is like this when I am doing an Rp like this or a school one) Pulls out a gear board and flies off*
Buster:..........I may be a nerd....but I'm also....never mine I give up....
Mackenzie: *Walks in the hallway almost getting her head blown of by Echo's gear board* Hey....what's your name? [ Think the lord my head wasn't just tumbling down the stair right know]

( ** the stars is for what they are doing and this [] is for thoughts)
Echo: I am Echo beautiful Echo Storm Wolf *bows with a sly smirk* (hehe that was funny as hell)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr destinyhunter77 said…
(May I join? If so) name: Liara
Appearance: pic
Personality: closed off to strangers but cheerful when with friends and mean and deadly if mad and a bit a nerd when talking about extreme gear
Bio: was running from her enemies and teleported randomly to escape ending up here
Powers: teleportation
Liara: *standing in front of the door confused*
 (May I join? If so) name: Liara Age: 16 Appearance: pic Personality: closed off to strangers but c
Echo: rides off*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr destinyhunter77 said…
Liara/: *opens the door* Hello anybody home?
Echo: pulls an Olly over Liara's head* hello their sexy