Sonic und Amy PROOF SONAMY IS REAL!!!!

Sonamyfan101 posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 12:53AM
I HAVE PROOF SONAMY IS REAL!!! If u look at the disney special edition comic of 2005,and look at the end,it says,"So why does Sonic not confess his love to Amy? We didn't know,so we had to go directly to sonic headquarters to figure this out." They said,and quote,"The reason Sonic doesn't say to Amy he loves her,is because he is to dhy,even though he knows she likes him." Then the disney people said,"Shyness? "Who would've guest." P.S.:There is a forum in the back of the book where this is found. It also has a forum about the game coming out called The Legend of Zelda,Twilight Princess,but this was in 2005,and twilight princess came out in 2006,so there u go,TOLD U SHADAMY FANS!! MUHAHAHA!! >:)

Sonic und Amy 17 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
Well duh.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ChaosControl said…
Hangon a sec. It only says Sonic loves Amy. Who's to say Shadow doesn't love her too? Plus Shadow would totally OWN Sonic in a fight
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kendall75296 said…
You're right. However, a few days later it was proved false by Sega itself. And I'm not lying. It was proved FALSE!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nu1sonicfaneva said…
yea i agree sonamy is better and sonic does love her and so does amy but i've seen shadamy and think its not a chance sonic and amy r ment for each other and amy knows that to sonic loves her and hes warming up to her now so their getting close to getting in a relationship !!!!sonamy rules!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sonamyfan12 said…
Yes tht is very true and i have proof tht Sonic loves amy in Episode 52 when sonic gave amy the lavender rose i wuz curious of wut the lavender rose means and i found out tht it means "falling in love". When you give it to a person you are saying "I have fallen in love with you and am enchanted by you."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MephilesTheDark said…
If you ask me, SonAmy is the worst of all Sonic couples. No offense, I just don't support it. But it's not like I'm livid over SonAmy, I know that some people like it.

If I saw this myself, for ACTUAL proof, not just you saying this, chances are I'd never like Sonic again. EVER.

Hate to be harsh, it's just my opinion. :P

And anyway, isn't Amy dating some Dexter dude?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr segafan said…
*facepalm*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amy763 said…
angelic
sonamy sonamy sonamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr StarAngle16 said…
shes not dating him she just making sonic jelous and plus it work and dexter is a human she just meet him
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SWNgamer said…
meh
You can't always believe that stuff as much you'd wish if it were true. Yes, many fans would be happy if SonAmy were real, but SEGA themselves said it'd never be a couple. I be happy too! SONAMY FTW!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sonawn said…
tongue
That stuff is all a lie. That was all a lie, because you can say that he does love her, because in that episode he gave her a rose. *rolls eyes* Yeah, sure.Sonamy Sucks, OK?Since when has Sonic ever been the shy one? I mean, who is dumb enough to believe this crap? I believe Sonic isnt even in love. Sonic will never love her, ok? STUPID SONAMY PEOPLE, JUST GIVE UP! Anyway, there is acctully proof Shadamy cold happen. Not that picture, but some thing inn the show. Sonawn/TearsFall out! Give it UP!
 That stuff is all a lie. That was all a lie, because Du can say that he does Liebe her, because in th
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sonawn said…
tongue
Devil. He gave the rose to her cuz of her last name and to say sorry.... Geez... go Sonic, not Sonamy or Shadamy, just Sonic.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sonic4Realz said…
That was the American version of Sonic X. The original Japanese version was actually the real story, and in a couple Sonic games, Amy is the only female character that Sonic has the option to ask out. Yes, I know Dark Brotherhood was an RPG, but still. So everyone, please stop this feud. It's getting nowhere and I'm getting really sick of it all. I only just posted facts of the series.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 1SONAMYFANEVA said…
SONAMY4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SONAMY IS REAL SEGA IS GIVING OUT HINTS AND PROOF THAT SONIC LIKES AMY AND SONIC TOLD AMY HE LOVED HER IM SONIC X EP52 IN THE JAPANESE VERSION!!!!SONAMY IS REALL!!!!!:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Firefeather said…
surprise
Look hate to be harsh to Shadamy fans buuuuut, If you go and search it it sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
We discovered that SEGA said that Sonic indeed has feelings for Amy, but is very, very shy about it. Also, I found in the Sonic Heros booklet that Sonic cared deeply for Amy, also in Sonic and the Secret Rings special manual it listed Amy as Sonic's secret love interest...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Shadamy and Sonally Is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr randomez said…
wink
Sonamy,is true of course.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Heart_of_Sirius said…
Yep, I knew it. :)