Fußball Your team?

pollyloveshouse posted on Oct 20, 2008 at 09:44AM
Hi there!

Well, as this is the football spot, I was thinking, do you guys play for a team?? Let us know about it!! Are you in a league? A cup? Do you just play friendlies?? Let us know what how you do every week!! We can all share your joy, or commiserations!!

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

-PLH xxx

Fußball 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pollyloveshouse said…
Well I'll start you off! I play for a little team called Barnes Eagles, in London. We play in a league and we have matches each Sunday. SO far this year our season is going... well terribly would be putting it mildly!! We have lost 4 of our 5 matches, and managed to scrape a draw in the other one! Also, our best friend just broke her leg, so it's not going too well! At least we're still all having fun!!

So how are you guys doing???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Juan_Aguero said…
Umm I play in Canada and my team(Brampton Battlecats) just beat the best team in Ontario(my province)4-2!! Now most of the other teams are scared to play us!!;)! but that was just a freindly! our team was kind of ruined this summer (thats a long story) now we're trying to rebuild them and i guess its working!!

I also went to spain this summer to play soccer that was awsome!!

Starting indoor football soon and futsal!
our 'new' teams record is 3-0 with the start of our new season...
Sorry I've been away for a bit =P

Wow that's awesome!! Going to Spain, how did that go??

Well my team have now lost 7 out of our 8 matches, including losing in the cup, very very narrowly. That was a sad day!!
spain went well i think it could of gone better but there will be other chances!!

oh im sorry to hear about your team, you guys will do better!!

My team is doing well we beat a team that plays quite dirty and then, we tied the next against another team that plays dirty, these guys were butchers!!! then after that game there was about to be a fight!!

Good Luck
Vor mehr als einem Jahr meshooo_net said…
Manchester United
this is a good team and is afavorit team for alot of people
if you want see all photos about Manchester United and you want know
League season results & List of notable football players of this club's history & every thing about
Manchester United click her:
link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr espana4ever said…
wow...all u guys have such awesome stories. man...how i wish i could go to spain, and all that. im getting really into this...so puhlease keep me updated on how all u guys are doing. i could be like...one of the only fans who havent actually seen u play...how hilarious.
That's awesome, espana4ever =P

My team have suddenly, out of no where, become amazing! =S

We have won our last 3 matches on the trot, after not winning all season, and the last match we won was against a team that haven't lost in the league for four years! We're pretty chuffed =P
cool
wow i have a fan !!!!! that's awesome :P

well my team played our rivals a while ago and lost 2-1, i was about to score a goal to tie it in the last 30 secs. but then my friend headed it (it was going in anyhow) and he was called off side!! so we lost :( but then we played them again a few days ago and we destroyed them 4-0. everyone played great!

i only wish canadian soccer were more competitive! :(:
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thirteen_times said…
I wish New Zealand soccer was not as violent.
smile
lol thirteen_times

my team has almost locked first place up! as long as we win the rest we'll finsh first
Vor mehr als einem Jahr josh28 said…
i support leeds united doing rubbish after beating manchester united lol what a win for the best team in the world