Fußball Who will win Euro 2008?

FashionVictim posted on May 31, 2008 at 07:47PM
I'm just very curious..

Who do you think will win Euro 2008?

Fußball 18 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr FashionVictim said…
I hope that Portugal wins...

I think we have an awesome team. I mean, we have the best player in the world: Cristiano Ronaldo!
I know that one player doesn't make the team but he really helps a lot! And we have a great coach. Scolari is an amazing profissional and an awesome men. He knows how to put the players confident and he can put all the country around the team.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hooch-is-crazy said…
Ronaldo is the only really great portuguese player, I'd say spain, they have the best Goalie in the world (casilas) the best full-back in the world (ramos) the best striker in the world (torres) and the best central midfieilder in the world (fabregas), as well as the excellent expeirience and leadership from bothe raul and puyol. If not them, then France, they have some great young players, it's just a question of hopw well they'll do on such a big stage rather than the french league (in which Nasri, toloulan and benzema, 3 of the best players in the France team, play in) but i think spain to win.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Giovanni_wasto said…
I'll always go with Germany, whether they have the best players or not. I mean, Klose's had a bad season at Munich, they don't have any other really good strikers, Ballack's only just ended his bad form, Frings and Borowski have been injured for a while, their goalkeeper's a living joke and Metzelder is in the Madrid reserves. But despite all that you known they'll at least reach the semis. I think the only player that will really shine for them is Mertesacker - he's an absolutely brilliant young defender. Anyway, the point is that Germany almost always manage to do well and we shouldn't go by just technical quality.

Croatia could also do well (knocking Portugal out eventually), but I think Germany will knock them out on penalties en route to the final. I think Italy could flop - they're always built around a heroic defender (Baresi, Maldini etc.) and Cannavaro's got injured so I'll back Holland or Romania to get out of the group alongside France instead of them. Spain will do alright and their group's not too tough, but they won't win - either them or France will get to the final and lost to Germany.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr suu said…
I'm with FashionVictim, I hope Portugal wins! :D
Yesterday we won 2-0. That's a nice start!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Priscilita22 said…
i don't know about "best" players.. it's pretty subjective and depending on the moment/match...

I'm not from Europe so I don't actually have a national team in the tournament.. But, I am rooting for Spain. They have never won a big title so I'm hoping this will be their year :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr danny88 said…
I think it will be a Holland vs Germany final and Holland will win, I hope they do.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sephisis17 said…
PORTUGAL BUT OF COURSE!!! :p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Browndiamond said…
Of course Portugal.. <<<<<<<<<<&l­t;&­lt;­;33­333
Vor mehr als einem Jahr adavila said…
I think the final is going to be Portugal vs. Spain (I hope)

and Spain is going to win yay
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chlarkfan said…
Croatia<333 =]]]
They kicked germanys ass and beat austria!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fashion_life said…
I'm not from Europe but I hope that Portugal win!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hooch-is-crazy said…
You have to consider Holland now, but I'm still rooting for spain, GO SPAIN!
I think that Portugal, Holand and Spain are the favorites.But GO PORTUGAL!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Janni said…
Wow! REally hard, hmm..
I think that it will might be Netherland/Holland or Porugal or Spain. But it is hard to say.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mesmerized said…
well since portugal is out now (way to go germany btw :D) i think its gonna be holland vs germany in the finale and unfortunately i think holland is gonna win it :(
Now that Portugal was eliminated I want that Italy win. GO SQUADRA AZURRA!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cutemimi said…
I also think it'll boil down to a Netherlands vs. Germany finale. Although I hope Holland wins! :-)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mesmerized said…
i guess now its gonna be germany-spain in the finale and i think (and hope) germany is gonna win :) if they can beat turkey. its gonna be really interesting :D