Snape's Family and Friends HP Google

dragonsmemory posted on Jul 05, 2012 at 04:47PM
Ssearch ffor anything in canon. Just fill in the blank.

SEARCH:________________

Note: Search feature does not give page references, but will reference the books.

Snape's Family and Friends 57 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

Vor mehr als einem Jahr xHardcoreBunnyx said…
hmmm
My small mind doesn't understand. Can you explain more?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dragonsmemory said…
Pick something random and watch what happens
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thejokersgirl13 said…
monkey
Hmm. Example please?
Watch this. I plugged in Firebolt.

SEARCH: Firebolt
RESULTS: 6
1. The FIREBOLT is Harry's second broomstick. It was given to him by his godfather, Sirius Black, as as Christmas gift in 1993, after the Whomping Willow destroyed Harry'ss Nimbus 2000. At thed time, Siriuswas believed to be guilty in the murder of Peter Pettigrew and fwelve Muggles. This explains why Hermione thought the broom was jinxed. To date, thed FIREBOLT is the best broom on the market. Harry rode the FIREBOLT in 1994 against the Hungarian Horntail and in every Quidditchh game from 1993-1997. Harry lost the FIREBOLT in 1997 during the Battle of the Seven Potters. To date, the FIREBOLT has not been recovered.
2. POA
3. GOF
4. OOTP
5. HBP
6. DH
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluekait said…
Oooh, I get it! You use terms from HP and type into Google, then there will be results based on that term. Am I right?
You type it here, and I respond with everything I know on that subject
Sooo close
You'd be surprised at what I know. Thaat bit on the Firebolt was produced without opening any of the books. It was all from memory. "Go on, give it aa wave." Whoops, you're not buying a wand. Either way, give it a try. I suggest Horcruxes first. ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HPCouples said…
Ron and Draco fighting.... Can that be one?
SEARCH: Ron and Draco fighting
RESULTS: 4
1. RON Weasley and DRACO Malfoy have been FIGHTING ever since the first day of Hogwarts, the day RON and Harry met. On that day, DRACO offered to be Harry's friend, but Harry declined. This set off a chain of comments that ended with Scabbers biting Goyle's finger. Their most famous fight was second year, when DRACO and the Slytherin Quidditch team interrupted Gryffindor's practice. RON's wand, having been broken by the Whomping Willow, backfires on him when he tries to cast the Slug-Vomiting Hex on DRACO.
2. SS
3. COS
4. POA
SEE ALSO: Hermione and Draco fighting, Slug-Vomiting Hex, Harry and Draco fighting, Harry and Ron fighting, Hermione and Ron fighting, wizard's duel, Hogwarts Express
Are you telling me this or are you looking this up because you sound all fancy haha :P
I was actually referring to when they actually fought each other... Physically.
Actually, that was all from memory. Ididn't even TOUCH the books. And you should have been more specific.
How can you be more specific about fighting? That's exactly what they did.. Fight. If I'd told you more, I would've been telling the story. It was in the first book, I thought you would've known automatically what I was referring to.
Ron and Draco never physically fought. On the train it was Scabbers and Goyle. At the Quidditch game it was Neville and (possibly) both Crabbe and Goyle. The closest the two of them ever got to a physical fight was the Slug-Vomiting Hex. It was the twins that beat up Draco in fifth year, and Harry got him, Crabbe, and Goyle at the Shrieking Shack. Draco set up Ron and Harry with the wizard's duel, remember?
And, to be more specific, you could search for a certain argument, or modify the search terms to narrow it down.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr romioneisthekey said…
Can I search now, Johanna? Looks like you two are having a heated conversation..

SEARCH: Durmstrang Wizarding School
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
SEARCH: Durmstrang Wizarding School
RESULTS: none found
SEE ALSO: Durmstrang Institute, Hogwarts School
Okay so I named it wrong lol. How could I forget? I haven't reread the books for more than a year. Whatever, I'll search for something else.

SEARCH: Morsmordre
Good choice. If you had tried the Elder Wand, your head would start spinning.

SEARCH: Morsmodre
RESULTS: 2
1. MORSMODRE is the incantation used to produce the Dark Mark, which is Voldemort's sign. Voldemort taught the spell to his Death Eaters. Few, if any, others know the spell. The Death Eaters would place the Mark, using the incantation MORSMODRE, over any place where they killed. The Dark Mark was, duringthe Firstf Wizarding War,everyone's worst fear.
2. GOF
SEE ALSO: Dark Mark, Albus Dumbledore, Quidditch World Cup fright, Astronomy Tower murder, branding
SEARCH: Hermione Granger
@dragonsmemory, NOPE, Draco and Ron DID fight. I'm 100% positive. It was during a Quidditch match when Harry's broom was going crazy. Draco said something about Ron being "In luck" because Harry found money or something. Then, Ron attacked him and they fought each other. Hermione didn't notice because she was too busy watching Harry. After, Ron walked in (somewhere) with a broken lip or black and blue eye...or was it Draco that had the black and blue eye? Either way, they fought and both ended up with something. Look it up if you have to.
^^Neville helps.
HPCouples is right. They did fight. I am not saying that you are wrong cause those things did happen but this DID happen.
Huh. I'm certain that it was just Neville in that fight. If I remember right, Neville says that he's wsorth twelve of Malfoy and ends up fighting Crabbe and/or Goyle.

SEARCH: Hermione Granger
RESULTS: 8
1. HERMIONE GRANGER is one off Harry's closest friends. A Muggle-born, she is the brightest witch of her age. Her intelligence has helped the boys out of quite a few sticky situations. In their first year, HERMIONE solved a logic puzzle to get Harry to the Sorcerer's Stone. It was also HERMIONE's research that solved the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets, got Harry through the third task of the Triwizard Tournament, and helped kill Voldemort. Being a Muggle-born, HERMIONE doessuffer some prejudice, but most of it comes from Malfoy. Even Professor Horace Slughorn is a little prejudiced. On meetingHERMIONE, he assumes she is related to Hector Dagworth-GRANGER, a famous potioneer and no relation to HERMIONE. HERMIONE is alwys described as having bushy brown hair and large teeth.
2. SS
3. COS
4. POA
5. GOF
6. OOTP
7. HBP
8. DH
SEE ALSO: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Triwizard Tournament (1994-1995), Sorcerer'ss Stone rescue, Horcrux hunt
SEARCH: Albus Severus Potter

Gosh, you define these searches in such formal manner, it's like you're a real dictionary! XD
All of this is from memory, too.

SEARCH: Albus Severus Potter
1. ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER is the youngest son of Haarry POTTER and Ginny Weasley. He is described as looking just like his father, except for the freckles across his face. His father, Harry,named him after two headmasters of Hogwarts: ALBUS Dumbledore and SEVERUS Snape. According to Harry, both men were the greatest headmasters Hogwarts had ever seen, which is very likely true. ALBUS SEVERUS is also like his father in that he was nervous on his first day of Hogwarts. The two of them seem very close.
2. DH
It was all during that Quidditch match. Draco kept harassing them both. Neville said, that "I'm worth ___ of you", or whatever he said. Draco kept bugging them and said something really rude (but funny) to Ron. Ron jumped Draco, Neville joined, but of course, Crabbe and Goyle got involved. Just reread chapter 13 before you keep on 'thinking' of what happened, okay?

Anyways, Search: the Shrieking Shack
Neville's worth twelve of Malfoy. But you do have to admit I did pretty well going just from memory.

SEARCH: the Shrieking Shack
RESULTS: 3
1. THE SHRIEKING SHACK is said to be the most haunted building in all of Great Britain. Restless spirits were said to inhabit the SHACK, where they would scream for hours on end. Albus Dumbledore encouraged these stories, even after the house had been silent for years, all to protect Remus Lupin, the werewolf. Dumbledore built the SHRIEKING SHACK and the passage leading to it from Hogwarts so that Remus would have a safe place to transform each full moon. The Whomping Willow was planted over theentrance, to keep out unwanted visitors. Inside the SHACK, all the furniture is destroyed from Remus' transformations. The exterior is just as bad. Many Hogwarts students are frightened of the place, and dare each other to go near it.
2. POA
3. DH
SEARCH: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
Search: Common room
SEARCH: Beauxbatons Acadamy of Magic
1. BEAUXBATONS ACADAMY OF MAGIC is a French Wizarding school. It is one of three prestigious schools off MAGIC in all Europe. The other two schools are Durmstrang Institute and Hogwarts School. All three schools compete in the Triwizard Tournament, which has recently been reinstated. Like all schools of MAGIC, BEAUXBATONS guards its secrets jealously. Outsiders can never find out what goes on inside the school. During the Triwizard Tournament of 1994-1995, BEAUXBATONS champion Fleur Delacour gave a glimpse off life inside the French school. At Christmas, the school is decorated beautifully, with ice sculptures and wood nymphs, who serenade the students as they eat. Unlike Hogwarts, if a poltergeist, like Peeves, ever set foot in BEAUXBATONS, it would be expelled in an instant.
2. GOF
SEE ALSO: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Durmstrang Institute, Fleur Delacour, Triwizard Tournament 1994-1995, magical means of concealment

SEARCH: common room
RESULTS: 8
1. The House COMMON ROOM is the main hangout for Hogwarts students while in their respective Houses. The Gryffindor COMMON ROOM is located in Gryffindor Tower, behind the portrait of the Fat Lady. Slytherins hang out in a COMMON ROOM in the dungeons under tghe lake. The Hufflepuff ROOM is down in the basement,near the kitchens. Ravenclaw has its COMMON ROOM in Ravenclaw Tower, guarded by an eagle door knocker. The COMMON ROOM is the one place in the House that both genders can access equally. Each House is protected in a different way. Slytherin and Gryffindor require passwords to access the House COMMON ROOM, while Ravenclaw requires those who wish to enter to answer a question. Hufflepuff's protections are unknown.
2. SS
3. COS
4. POA
5. GOF
6. OOTP
7. HBP
8. DH
SEE ALSO: Sorting, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, dormitories, the Fat Lady
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CharmChaser13 said…
SEARCH: Slytherin/Gryffindor rivalry

Can I search for that?
I don't know,, can you? You can try anything, even ships. I don't advise searching for Hokrcruxes or the Elder Wand.

SEARCH: Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry
RESULTS:
1. The traditional RIVALRY at Hogwarts has always been between the Houses of GRYFFINDOR and SLYTHERIN. Even Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff enjoy GRYFFINDOR/SLYTHERIN Quidditch games. The SLYTHERINs play dirty, but GRYFFINDOR has a lot of talent. The two Houses frequently carry their RIVALRY off the pitch and into the classrooms. This is most noticeable during Potions class with Severus Snape, Head of SLYTHERIN House. Everyone saysSnape favors SLYTHERIN, which is almost always true. SLYTHERINs even go as far as attacking GRYFFINDOR students. The RIVALRY is said to go back as far as Salazar SLYTHERIN and Godric GRYFFINDOR themselves, which led to the creation of the Chamber of Secrets.
2. SS
3. COS
4. POA
5. GOF
6. OOTP
7. HBP
8. DH
SEE ALSO: Quidditch,.Gryffindor, Slytherin, Severus Snape, House Cup, Chamber of Secrets, Minerva McGonagall, Godric Ggryffindor, Salazar Slytherin
Can the ship be non-canon?

After you answer that, I'll probably do a ship. :P

SEARCH: Luna Lovegood
Yes it can

SEARCH: Luna Lovegood
1. LUNA LOVEGOOD is a year bedhind the "Golden Trio." She was Ssorted into Ravenclaw, the House of intelligence. She's smart, but different, talking about strange things. LUNA is described as being dreamy and strange. Despite hher differences, the trio and Ginny are good friends with her. In 1995, Luna joined Dumbledore's Army to learn Defense Against the Dark Arts tghe proper way. She also went to the Ministry to save Sirius Black. During Voldemort's takeover, LUNA was captured bedcause her father, Xenophhilius LOVEGOOD, printed positive things about Harry in his magaazine, the Quibbler. After the Battled of Hogwarts, LUNA went on to marry Rolf Scamander and continues pursuing her strange creatures.
2. OOTP
3. HBP
4. DH
SEARCH: Draco/Ginny

:P
SEARCH: Draco/Ginny
RESULTS: 1
1. DRACO and GINNY were never together in canon, yet faans seem to insist that the two had chemistry. However, there is nothing in canon to support DRACO and GINNY together, meaning that this particular pair was randomly thought up by a fan.

The search engine only includes what I know from memory. That's why this is the shortest. I don't know all that much about this.
^In COS, Ginny stood up for Harry because Draco insulted him or something, but she was blushing while standing up for him. That's a moment. :D I remembered that all from memory. Oh gosh, sorry for interrupting.

SEARCH: Ron and Hermione
True, but she had a major fangirl crush on Harry for at least the first two books. Remember, she wouldn't even talk with Harry around and once put her elbow in the butter dish.

SEARCH: Ron and Hhermione
RESULTS:
INFORMATION OVERLOAD

((Explanation: there's too much on thhis for the search engine to handle at once. (It would take hours to type.) The boiled down version is that as they matured, they started realizing thheir feelings for each other.))
I see what you mean. Ron and Hermione had a very deep relationship.

SEARCH: Harry and Luna (!!!!)
And it all started with a troll in a girl's bathroom

SEARCH: Harry and Luna
RESULTS: 0
INFORMATION NOT FOUND
SEARCH: Severus and Hermione
SEARCH: Severus and Hermione
INFORMATION NOT FOUND

Geez, how many ships are you going to try?
WHAT??? Harry and Luna is a search! Darn, I mean you could have included how she told him about thestrals, and how she comforted him after Sirius's death, and how she figured out he didn't want to talk to her during the wedding because of the way he was looking in her eyes, etc.

Anyway,

SEARCH: Madam Rosmerta
So, no one's brave enough to search something they don't know about?

SEARCH: Madam Rosmerta
RESULTS: 5
1. MADAM ROSMERTA is the barmaid at the Three Broomsticks, the most popular hangout in Hogsmeade. She is quite attractive to many male students.
2. POA
3. GOF
4. OOTP
5. HBP
SEE ALSO: Hogsmeade, the Three Broomsticks
SEARCH: Pottermore
SEARCH:Pottermore
INFORMATION NOT FOUND

It's not technically a part of the series
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laylafly said…
SEARCH: Bellatrix Lestrange
SEARCH: Bellatrixx Lestrange
1. BELLATRIX LESTRANGE (nee Black) is one of the three Black sisters. Cousin to Sirius Black, she followed the family party line much more closely than Sirius, or even Regulus. It is unknown exactly when BELLATRIX joined the Death Eaters, but we can be fairly certain she met her husband, Rodolphus LESTRANGE, whiled there. Voldemort considered BELLATRIX one of his most trusted servants. She knew many things. Voldemort even hid a Horcrux in her vault. After Voldemort's first fall, she, her husband, Bartemius Crouch Jr., and an unnamed Death Eater tortured Aurors Frank and Alice Longbottom for Voldemort's whereabouts. The Longbottoms were tortured to nnear insanity, and the four were placedd in Azkaban, only to break out many years later. Once BELLATRIX returned to Voldemort'ss servicce, she stayed by his side until her destruction at the hands of Molly Weasley, not long before Voldemort met his doom.
2. OOTP
3. HBP
4. DH
SEE ALSO: Horcrux hunt, Gringotts, the Ancient and Most Noble House of Black, Death Eaters, the Longbottoms
Oh okay.

SEARCH: Bill Weasley
SEARCH: Winky the house-elf