Shadow I Am Sick And Tired of This Shit.

segafan posted on Mar 26, 2011 at 01:05AM
I am sick and tired of hearing drama of what I'm talking about below. So, just a reminder, this is my opinion, so don't judge me.

Recolors

Recolors are fine! I mean, come on. It's not art theft if the recolorist gives credit to the owner of the artwork, and if he/she does, what's the problem? I have plenty of friends who do indeed recolor, and I'm perfectly fine with it. It's what they want, dammit. Don't like it, don't fucking reply.

Shadow Couples

Shadow doesn't like anyone. Keep supporting your little couples, but face the facts that Shadow doesn't like anyone, and yes Shadouge fans, that includes Rouge.

Sexual Shit

NO ONE WANT'S TO SEE SHADOW AND SOME OTHER BITCH HAVING SEX, DAMMIT! 'Nuff said.

Roleplayers

As you guys probably know, I roleplay as Mina Mongoose. People are bitching about who's the "real Shadow" or who's the "real Sonic" and shit like that. Here are my Sonic character roleplayers, no one's the "real" Shadow or Sonic, they just like roleplaying as them.

Shadow

link

link

link- Not on Fanpop anymore

link Remember him? You guys would obsess over him! He's not here anymore, people were bitching so much he removed himself by making friends report him.

(That's all I can think of for Shadow roleplayers.)

Silver

link- Not on Fanpop

(I think I was a fan of only one Silver roleplayer.)

Sonic

link

link

(That's all I can think of on the top of my head. XD)

What I'm trying to say is, there's lots of character roleplayers and we should all treat them fairly.

---

I have a lot more to discuss about, but I'll stop here. I do hope you consider this.
~Mina

GO AWAY YOU SCARE ME D8 XD
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 09:47PM
save

Shadow 11 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tokyo_The_Cat said…
smile
I like your reasoning, segafan. You do indeed have good points, and i am more than happy to support you. If anybody gives you shit, you know who to call, kay?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr segafan said…
Yes I do! I'll call Ghostbusters! 8D

Thanks. For everything. ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tokyo_The_Cat said…
I'm on it!
Lol, no prob!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr segarainbow said…
tongue
the same thing about the sonic club. im sick of it too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silvershady said…
it is annoying! zomg, i actually posted an answer on another site and i think a supposed Sonic role-player bitched at me and i wuz like whoa! It's a free opinion isn't it???
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chewfjkd said…
Scrougehedgehog was the scourge role-player :P and I Agree With ALL Of this
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MarioLuigi25 said…
Well said. There are no canical Sonic pairings. It's all specualtion. Everyone has their own tastes on what they like and don't like.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Princess_Vivi said…
big smile
Exactlay good point Mina!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ShipoopiWolfeh said…
Segafan. You have a good point.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr segafan said…
.D.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XxSynysterfanxX said…
big smile
u read my mind! D8 i was thinking the same thing too! excelent point, Mina!