Serena and Nate Pics of Serenate & Blace!

mnicolini posted on Jan 27, 2010 at 05:45AM
Well dear njcc girls and all serenate and blace fans...this was Maria's (BlairWaldorf-xo) idea and i think it's awesome.

Post the pics that u like from Serenate and Blace :D

Serena and Nate 18 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlairWaldorf-xo said…
Well theres so many but i absolutely love this one.

Well theres so many but i absolutely Liebe this one.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jadebkk said…
heart
I love that one too, Maria .. and i also love this one .. its very simple i know but its just showing how close they are off set .. because i personally think "their elbow against each other like that it was pretty damn close and i always imagine if they are just face up a bit, can be very easy to kiss" .. (once again with a girl can dream) ..
 I Liebe that one too, Maria .. and i also Liebe this one .. its very simple i know but its just Wird angezeigt
Ohh wow jade i didnt see that one. Thats pretty damn cute. I like this one too.
 Ohh wow jade i didnt see that one. Thats pretty damn cute. I like this one too.
blush
Yeah !! i like that one too .. and i also like one moment on VDO when blake is covering her sweater coat on chace lap .. i am not sure if you've seen it yet but i was like 'wow!! that's very sweet and cute'
Vor mehr als einem Jahr itsnaddia said…
surprise
lol I swear its not fair for the guys to stand next to Blake Lively, they should not let her wear such high heels!
tongue
She kinda have to lol .. She only wearing them when they shoot long shot but close up she didn't so u can't feel the different close up lol .. maybe that's why i kinda like serena and carter in photo because even when she wearing high heel .. carter still taller than her :p .. and maybe that is why i find that sebastian look like brother to leighton :p coz a lot of photo of them kissing .. sebastian need to bend his body a lot to kiss her :p
Yepp ive seen that one jade but i dont have it. If you want put some more up.

Yepp ive seen that one jade but i dont have it. If Du want put some Mehr up.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Isabellaaa said…
monkey
totally awesome idea xD there are so many amazong ones but let's start with this one!

becouse i love that he's not even trying to hide the fact that he's looking at her breasts :P
 totally awesome idea xD there are so many amazong ones but let's start with this one! becouse i lo
monkey
here is another one xD wonder what she's whispering xD <44
 here is another one xD wonder what she's whispering xD <44
lolll bellaaa.
i love how their about to hug here, its a dorable and i think they were shooting this cos it looks like the guy is holding a mic and it would have been nice if this was in it but oh well. still happy :)
 lolll bellaaa. i Liebe how their about to hug here, its a dorable and i think they were shooting thi
monkey
haha yeah maria i think like they bursted into laughter or something when they were chooting the hug so they had to re-shoot :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Teasel said…
angelic
OMG, I can't wait for the season 3 bloopers!

I wonder... xD
Ohhh Lisa you really know how to sike me up.

This is so cute although i dont know what blake is tryin to do lmaooo.
 Ohhh Lisa Du really know how to sike me up. This is so cute although i dont know what blake is tr
Loveee the eye contact here :)
 Loveee the eye contact here :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Teasel said…
angelic
'sike'? Lol, no wonder why the Australian literacy levels are so low.

Just kidding :']
Lol we really are stupid in English haha
monkey
cuteness <44444444
 cuteness <44444444
Awww sweet <3
 Awww sweet <3