Realization. Even though it may seem impossible, the truth is, nothing is impossible. If Du keep thinking it's impossible, then it will be. Have faith
Analyze the situation. Create a Liste of "pros" and "cons" to help Du better understand why you're seeking Liebe oder acceptance from this person.
Don't worry about things Du can't help. Acknowledge the impossibility as something that is totally out of your hands (ex: marriage, age, sexuality, hang-ups) and know that if something is meant to be, it will be.
Don't take it personally. Perceiving the situation as a personal attack, is not advised. There is no point Von contemplating why. In fact, it may create a mysterious attraction to them therefore prolonging infatuation, not to mention causing Du a world of pain.
Plan wisely. Set aside a time for any duration. Von reflecting, not brooding, Du gain insight for your Weiter possible crush.
Admit Du have a crush. Allow yourself to feel it. If Du don't, Du are at risk for "Romeo and Juliet Syndrome". The forbidden Liebe possibility becomes Mehr attractive.
Don't dwell. Instead, go out and make new friends, oder hang out with the old, But never be mean about them! It will only get back to them and then Du will have Lost a friend.
Bewegen on. Remember that it's not the end of the world. Someone else may share your feelings, but this specific person just wasn't the right one. Just remember that its a crush-no matter how strong.
Mesmerizing. When Du start remembering good times Du had with your crush, immediately find something else to focus your energy and time on. Don't allow yourself to wallow in self pity for too long.
Be honest. Tell them how Du feel. If Du find out that he oder she doesn't have any feelings for you, it will be easier for Du to get over it.
Avoid anger. They didn't do anything wrong and getting angry is just going to push them further away and destroy your friendship. Come to terms with the fact that it isn't their fault they aren't attracted to Du that way. This is hard, but a few tears (or a few buckets of tears), a few chick-flicks and treats and a few peppy songs Du can dance to will keep Du on your feet.
Keep in mind, if Du are madly and hopelessly in love/lust, be patient. Don't be too clingy, but continue on as normal, being your wonderful self and Zeigen him/her how awesome Du are. He/She might just realize one Tag that they have been blind this whole time and confess their love; after all, Liebe is just friendship on fire.
Understand that if all else fails, think about how devastated Du would be if the two of Du started dating/getting serious and then broke up. Think of that when Du get that feeling. Keep in mind how important your friendship is.
It's not healthy to keep hoping they will one Tag feel the same. Try to emancipate yourself from them for a while so that Du can rid yourself of your feelings for them, because if Du don't, the time Du spend around them will be tense and bittersweet.
Avoid thinking about them. You'll only feel worse if Du do. Meet new people, talk to your friends.
Instead of fantasizing about how great things could be with your crush, pick someone else. Imagine how great things would be with them. You've probably been doing this with your crush for so long that imagining being in a relationship with someone new might be the breath of fresh air Du need to get the ball rolling on getting over him/her.
Maintain some type of distance. While being close to someone may stir emotions, avoiding someone who is regularly seen definitely will. If the person is close, either request "space" oder continue normal activities. If the person is not, keep a distance, but not a "duck-and-cover" type of avoidance.
Spend time with the person. Du will see their negative qualities, which will be beyond what Du can bär if you're not meant to be.
Look at them closely. Find the physical flaws. And then think... "He/She's not that hot! What am I thinking?!" And find someone that Du can get, and still be Friends with your crush.
Stop fantasizing about them! They aren't important. They don't define who Du are, that's your job.
Remember that this person is not the end of the world. Someone else may feel the way Du do about YOU. Just remember that its a crush--no matter how strong.
Focus on the trait of theirs that is your least favorite. That means, if he is so perverted and Du don't like it, oder if she is self-centered and Du can't stand it, focus. It will allow Du to see him/her as what he/she is, as well as get Du over him/her.
When Du start remembering a good time Du had with your crush, convince yourself it wasn't all that great Von remembering a much better time Du experienced with someone else.
Ask yourself a reason why Du want to get over it. Are Du married/in another relationship? If so, it's easier to prioritize if Du think it through.
Try to minimize contact with your crush.
Focus on your other interests.
Go to the gym and work out. Get your mind off of it and feel better about yourself.
Find comic relief. See the humorous side to things, read comic Bücher oder deep thoughts before Du go to bed.
Make an exciting change to make yourself feel sexy. Treat your self to a hair-cut, oder a new outfit. Make yourself feel confident.
kreuz out oder erase his/her name anywhere Du might have written it (e.g your notebook, your textbook, the Wand of your bedroom, etc.)
Avoid all eye contact with them and try not to look longingly at his/her nose. You'll be Mehr likely to get over the crush if Du aren't always staring at him/her.
Act a bit Mehr unpleasant around them than your usual temperament. They may act unpleasant back and won't seem as attractive to you, but be warned, Du may lose out on a relationship with another person if Du are too mean.
Du know Du will see this person again. They are your best friend and Du don't want to lose them. Try to your time with them and start spending time with other people (namely ones of the sex Du are attracted to). Start dating and don't feel obligated to your best friend, they're not dating you.
Learn from the experience and come out stronger.
Accept! Always remember that the toughest part will be to observe your best friend be normal around Du while Du could struggle to do so. There is no way around it but to accept that everything cannot possibly be reciprocated.
Try falling out of love/lust. Make lists of all the things that go against being attracted to him/her - Liebe is blind, try to voluntarily open your eyes.
Don't let them see how upset Du are. If they know, it'll only make them feel bad and they might start avoiding you. Act like nothing happened and maybe mention another person Du think is hot. If they start liking Du back, then that's great. Hope it all works out. If they don't, then just keep this up until Du find someone else.
Consider the possibility of letting them see Du with someone else. Act nicely. Sometimes people don't realize what they could have had until the opportunity is gone. If they don't start liking Du back at this point, it's really time to stop crushing on them and meet new people.
Remember that if they liked Du but changed their minds at the last minute, Du shouldn't get angry oder blame things on them. Your friendship should be strong enough to not let something like that keep a good thing down.
Accept it. Whether your window of opportunity came and went, oder they're just not into you, acknowledge the reality of the situation. Tell yourself the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Bewegen on. Make a promise to yourself to get over it. If you're Lesen this article, you're ready to take this step, so just do it.
Reassure yourself. Look in the mirror every morning, smile, and tell yourself, "You're worth it." Really mean it. Du didn't do anything wrong, and right now there's someone else out there for you. And it always helps to remind yourself that they are the ones that are going to be missing out on you.
Maintain your decision. If Du find yourself slipping, remember the promise Du made to yourself.
Associate. If and when Du catch yourself thinking about your crush, pick out something about them that Du dislike, and focus on it. Be honest. Du may have built a Fantasy of them in your head, but in reality they're not as great.
Distract yourself. Go out with your Friends and have fun. Meet new people. Find a Zeigen oder a game to immerse yourself in. Keep yourself busy and happy.
Take care of yourself. Keep well-groomed and put on your best clothes. It will do wonders for your self-esteem. Remember step three.
Find someone else. It can be difficult to get over someone if you're sitting there alone on Friday nights. Instead, call up that girl/guy Du have History class with who always smiles at you.
Live life. You're a great person and he/she was a fool not to see that. Before Du know it you'll be back on track.
Get it out. A good cry always helps. just let your feelings pour out and before Du know it. He/She will be just a thing of the past.
If Du can not get over it try to do the stuff Du Liebe like video games tv Lesen oder whatever. Think about upcoming events that will make Du happy. This may seem weird but it works 91 percent of the time
• Really focus on trying to find another boy/girl that you're interested in. It's hard to stop loving him/her when they're the only one Du see. But don't neglect your best friend.
• If Du are upset after finding out they don't like you, talk to someone Du trust, like a friend oder counselor, about how Du feel. Tell them how you're hurt and ask for advice. Holding things in makes Du depressed, and that can make everything much worse.
• Tell him/her as soon as possible that Du have feelings for them. Waiting only makes it worse. It's not fair to Du to have to keep it in, and Du can't get over them until Du know they don't feel the same way. It'll get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. And who knows? They may even confess to liking Du back!
• Still be Friends with them. It's not fun to lose a friend because of a problem in a relationship and it's even harder with a best friend. Once Du do get over them, you'll be glad Du guys are still friends.
• Since they are your best friend Du probably see them everyday at school so try to just kind of be yourself and act normal. It is hard but if he/she is your best friend then Du were probably a little Mehr comfortable around him/her to begin with so just act normal and don't try to impress him/her oder make them like Du back. It does not work!
• Try not to tell your Friends about it because they will only tell everyone else and it will get to him/her and make them feel very uncomfortable. It only makes it worse.
• Some songs might make Du feel sad, but listening to others like, "Teardrops On My Guitar" Von Taylor schnell, swift might make Du accept the concept that your crush might not like you.
• Do nott listen to Liebe songs oder slow songs. It can cause Du to become desperate.
• Make sure you're over them when you're not around them AND when Du are. Sometimes you'll find that Du have gotten over them during a time apart, but the Sekunde they come up to you, Du fall for them again.
• Don't tell them Du Liebe them if Du know for sure that they only want to be friends. This could damage the friendship.
• Don't overindulge on treats. Du will feel even Mehr depressed in the morning.
• Whatever Du do, do not cut contact with the person. Because they aren't in Liebe with you, when Du avoid them they will eventually just hang out with other people, causing a rift between Du two. This can be hard to fix and can ruin any hopes of being close Friends again.
• Try to be thankful for the wonderful friendship Du have, always wanting Mehr could destroy your friendship.
• Don't try to change yourself to become what Du think is attractive to the other person - they will only see Du as fake and insecure, a person who is not fun to be with, even as friends!
• Don't attempt to make them jealous - if they really only see Du as a friend, Küssen another guy/girl in front of them won't really affect them, and you'll just end up feeling regretful and disappointed with yourself later.
• If Du do tell them, don't automatically assume how they're going to react. This sometimes makes Du seem extremely foolish. If you're good enough friends, this might not affect your relationship as much as Du think.
• Delete their phone number.
• Did Du have a certain route in the hallway that Du took to class where Du ran into your crush? oder maybe it was a hangout that Du always saw him/her. Attempt to avoid these places because the Mehr Du don't see your crush the easier it will be to get over them!
• You have to remember that your crush for a boy/girl will just come and go. And if Du kept thinking about him/her, just say this to yourself "There is not only one but many fishes in the water."
• If your crush doesn't like Du for who Du are, well, all I can say is that he/she will "REGRET" someday.
• Listen to inspiring songs like, "Forget You" Von Cee Lo Green.
• Try not to get too depressed. It will be hard, but remember that life keeps going and it's better to go at the same speed.
• Don't stay alone for too long, you'll get bored and start thinking of the person.
• Don't keep thinking of the person. The Mehr Du think about them, the Mehr likely Du are to stay attached to them.
• Don't become bitter! Just because the person doesn't like Du in that way doesn't mean Du can be unfriendly towards them. Don't let your pride get wounded! Sometimes people just aren't right for one another! It says nothing about who Du are.
• Don't let your self-esteem drop. Du are still a wonderful person who deserves to be loved; this just wasn't the one who could Liebe Du in that way. Du will find many though who can. So keep faith in yourself!
• Don't break down oder Zeigen aggression if the person tells Du he/she is in a relationship with someone.
• Don't demand the person about ending a relationship with a significant other.
• Don't jump into another serious relationship too soon. datum for fun, datum someone Du normally wouldn't have been interested in, have some fun as a single person. Seeing that there are plenty of people out there who want to be with Du will help Du Bewegen on and feel better about yourself.
• Don't do anything outright mean oder embarrassing. The goal is to get over your crush, not make your neighbor's life a living nightmare, oder to lose out on other potential relationships.
• Do not become rude oder disrespectful around them. Treat them like a normal human being.
• If the two of Du are Friends on MySpace oder a similar site, consider taking them off your buddy Liste oder at least removing your subscription to them. When Du see a bulletin they've gepostet oder a blog they wrote, just skip past it.
• Don't talk to them when you're under the influence of alcohol. Du will say something Du regret.
• Remember not to gossip oder talk bad about them behind their back, because it will come back to haunt you.