Zufällige Rollenspiele N.O.T.K.U. - Demise of Cyberforce

Hades_Shadow posted on Aug 17, 2016 at 01:37AM
Imagine a world, a hundred years in the future, where technology has advanced to it's assumed peak. Digital interfaces are integrated into the arms of infants to build businesses, manage money, and sustain life systems. These companion devices called Biological Unified Designation & Direction Interface, or "B.U.D.D.I" for short all connect to a system called N.O.T.K.U. - Network of the Known Universe. Everything is maintained on BUDDI and stored in NOTKU, Maps, Business Ledgers, transaction systems, etc. the BUDDI is even a digital key to unlock doors, lockers, chests, and the like. The world seems to a paradise.

But then the Viruses arrived.

Digital insects made to destroy and harm NOTKU and everything attached. The Designer of NOTKU designed the "Bay". A headset that allows you to access the actual digital world with a customizable avatar. There are designers who make new accesses and bypass bad code to activate real world items that have been affected, maintenance that cleans bad code after its viruses have been eradicated, and architects who create defenses and build firewalls. The most common and notable avatars are Soldiers, members of the Cyberforce who destroy viruses and Trojan horses to clear the old ways of technology. These are all lofty positions, with high consequences and higher payloads, so who do they give these new positions in the world to? Fourteen year olds. They fight to keep our world safe.

CHARACTER CREATION

To create a character, check out the link and make a new article with your characters!

RULES

1. No Godmodding in fighting, the only exception MIGHT be against the Virus NPC's, but even then nothing too extreme. This includes controlling others actions without their consent.
2. You must fill out a character sheet for your Human and AI, fill it out to your best extent, you can ask me any question you have.
3. Keep swearing to a minimum, No F-Bombs. If you abuse swearing you are subject to ejection
4. No Killing a live character unless you and the character owner message me with your permission. Killed Avatar's cannot be regenerated unless with my permission. If your Avatar becomes Virus infected, the Human will go into a comatose state.
5. Have Fun.

last edited on Aug 17, 2016 at 03:51AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 23 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
[[ ZORILLO / Bartolo Chavez has been accepted ]]
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ErzaScarletXX said…
(( I'll join :P ))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 666demon said…
(Is this like Destiny? because I'm soooo in.)
(( to join click the link in the description to the character sheet, and post yours customized as an article. When I see it I'll add the character into the role play! And 666demon it's like destiny meets megaman ))
(FUCK YEAH BITCHES!)
(( alright, but make a character for it ))
(I still wanna find you in Destiny. It'd be fun with wild curses and Nova Bombs flying galore while Fallen scream in terror.)
(*psychopathic giggling*)
(I'm almost done with mine, I keep getting distracted.)
[[ CHUA / Jo Bennett has been accepted ]]
[[ LOBA / Bellona Taylor has been accepted ]]
(( I'm going to kick it off for now ))

Bartolo looks at his BUDDI screen, looking at all the nearby potential clients for the Savajes. A lot of people know Bartolo, but more know about Zorillo, and his reputation as a virus killer. The people who contact him and his team are those who have nowhere else to turn and/or are not afraid to pay the price. He finally finds one, a local restaurant who cannot access any electronics in the store, which is pushing away a lot of customers, once he accepts the job, he messages the team "Game on, Frivolli's Pizzaria, bring your Bay sets."
(I'll bite... Haha, get it?)

"I was sleeping, Bartholomew." Was behind a message of slurs before she said she'd be there in a few minutes. Jo got dressed, Satan curled up around her neck but not to the point she would be bothered by it. she cleaned his enclosure and made sure to feed him. before she grabbed her Bay set and walked out the door, meeting Bartolo "Hey there, or fearless leader! You ready to kick some virus ass?" She give him a wild eyed, playful grin as she bumped his shoulder, waiting for the rest of the team.
(( ... ))

"Let's just get another job done" he said, very devoid of emotion. Since Bellona went catatonic, there wasn't a lot of emotion in anything he said now a days. "If there is a virus in my way, you bet I'll cut it down" he hops on his motorcycle, and starts driving to the next couple of houses. Soon they are joined by others who control Ciervo the Sniper, Oso the brawler, and Tortuga the tank. Finally they head to pick up the youngest member, Cordera the healer.

(( I'll be making Cordera, others can take Ciervo, Oso, and Tortuga ))
(Dibs on Tortuga, also kind of updating Chua a bit, so instead of the Sniper role she's more on the assassin)

Jo rolled her eyes. Bart was so in love with his second in command that it made Jo want to rip her eyes out. Never the less, she followed. Kicking ass and taking names was her kind of deal. She thought about after the job. They needed to cheer Bart up somehow. "Hey, We're sticking around after the job and doing a meet-and-greet." She called up ahead, not even caring if he disagreed or not, they would do it.
Bart let out a dry chuckle, "who is going to be there to meet?"
"Us? I mean it's a Pizzeria so there's bound to be some people wanting pizza after the virus is all gone." Jo shrugged, at least she got something out of him.
Bartolo considers the option, then states, "fine, but I'm already lining up more jobs for today, we need as much credits as we can get." Finally they pull up in front of Cordera's house. Bart pulls up and attaches a side car she bought to his bike.
[[ Cordera / Rachael Errapel has been accepted ]]
Rachael comes out of the house and sees the full group of Salvajes in front of her house. She walks slowly and tries to hug Bartolo, which he looks at her in shock and does not hug back. She then jumps in the Side car and straps on her helmet.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TAIKAMODO said…
(Ooooh, i like this RP! It's like Destiny and SAO came together to be awesome! I'll work on a character n' stuff.)
(( alright! You can take your own character build, in the Salvajes we have Ciervo the deer sniper, and Oso the bear brawler, or any OC you want to create! ))
(( Bump ))