you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokemon 73514 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 33201-33250 of 73514

Vor mehr als einem Jahr vegeta007 said…
(I don't know but it's massive XP)
"Again in the past ?"Jace asked (I think you forgot how to grammar XP)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nojida said…
(Take some ice XP)
"Yeah, we've spent holidays with everyone here before too" April replies. (Oh well XP)
(Too cold XP)
"Oh I see"Jace said
(But you have to XP)
"Say, how big is this place?" Alexi asks.
"You'll have to see that for yourself" April replies.
"Alright! It's exploring time!" Alexi says dramatically and runs off.
(And we don't have any bags for ice XP)
"So where do we put our stuff ?"Jace asked
Vor mehr als einem Jahr QueenofthePika said…
"Maybe we should see Shun," said Natsuki. She suddenly remembered the conversation Glass had overheard. "Shun!" she called out, not knowing that he was still at the river. "Shun!"
Shun heard Natsuki's cries but didn't answer. He knew the answer to her question, but she didn't need to know. He whispered, A gleaming silver sword, born from the hearts of ice and water, will be filled with beauty yet courage. From the same hearts will emerge a scale of silver, who's cowardly spirit must jump up the waterfall to reach bravery. The two will face on danger side by side, existing by the bond between ice and water. "They're too young now, but when the time comes Katana and Scale will emerge," he muttered. He flew to somewhere else, away from Natsuki's calls.
"Looks like he's somewhere else," Natsuki decided after much calling.
(Why not? XP)
"Tom!" April calls.
"Yes Missy?" Tom asks appearing out of nowhere.
"Could you take everyone to their rooms?" April asks.
"As you wish" Tom says and walks ahead with the others following.

"I wonder if he's that far" Glass says, "I mean, he must be really far in order not to be able to hear a thing"
(Because we ran out XP)
"A butler"Jace said, "That's cool, unless he decides to do something bad"
"It's always the butler"Jatina said

"Maybe he's ignoring you"Rich said
(Oh XP)
"Oh don't worry, I've had a butler for all my life and he's never done anything bad!" Dawn says smiling.
(Yeah XP So I can't do anything XP)
"Alright"Jatina said
(That sucks XP)
"Your rooms are upstairs" Tom says stopping infront of the stairs, "Choose any room you like and feel free to make yourselves at home"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(And at this point I don't even think I can smile XP)
"Alright"Jace said
(Does it hurt that much? XP)
"Now I will make my leave" Tom says leaving.
"I get the third one!" Magia announces running up the stairs.
"No way, that one is mine!" Danae exclaims running after her.
"As if!" Claire exclaims running after them.
(link XD)
(You know, when I get a cat I'm gonna name him glitch XP)
(Yes it does XP)
"I'm gonna take the on on the far right"Jace said, "Which one are you gonna take ?" he asked Dawn
(Hah XD)
(You're gonna get a cat? :O)
(Wow XP)
"I Guess the one next to yours" Dawn replies.
(That was me in Gold when I got a Ditto XP)
(I'm still looking into it XP I've got 2 big dogs XP)
(Yeah XP It's on fire with pain XP)
"Okay, let's go"Jace said walking ahead
(Same here XP)
(Aren't you fine with that? XP)
(Maybe you caught a cold XP)
"Alright" Dawn says following.
(Aah, good times XP)
(I am XP But when I leave I can't take them with me XP)
(Maybe XP)
"Who am I going to stay with ?"Jatina asked walking next to Dawn
(Can't you still get a Ditto? XP)
(Where will you go? XP)
(So you should drink medicine XP)
"Do you want to stay with me or your dad?" Dawn asks.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(I can but I don't really care about breeding anymore XP I just find six pokemon I like and never catch anymore unless I see a better one of that type XP)
(In two years XP)
(The tea helped XP)
"I'm not sure"Jatina replied
(Oh I see XP I usually just do breeding when I want to get the first evolution of a Pokemon in order to have it in the Pokedex XP)
(Oh yeah XP)
(Cool XP)
"We could also get a room for you and Alex and then you can become roommates" Dawn says.
(I always say, sod the pokedex XP To me it's useless XP)
(When I leave for Uni XP But I won't stop talking to you XP)
(Now I need more XP)
"Ooh can we ?"Jatina and Alex, who appeared out of nowhere, asked in unison with stars in their eyes
(Why though? XP)
(I hope so XP)
(Boo XP)
"Of course" Dawn says, "But you should ask April first"
(I don't see the point in it XP Besides, they force you to take it XP Nothing good is forced XP)
(Of course I'll be on less frequently but I will by no means stop XP)
(I actually want more XP)
"Okay, Ms April!"They both called running off
(What are you talking about? XP Without the Pokedex I wouldn't have been able to capture Zapdos XP)
(Well in two years I'll definitely be more busy as well XP)
(Oh XP)
"Hehe, kids get so easily excited" Dawn says with a giggle.
(Sorry XP I was beating my cousin in soccer XP)
(That's if you actually care about it XP)
(We'll all be XP Hopefully my YouTube channel will grow enough XP)
(And my headache is gone! :D Mostly XP)
"I remember Mordo and I being the same"Jace said
(That's okay XP)
(I do XP)
(I hope that too XP)
(Mostly? XP)
"Aw, you must have been really cute" Dawn says.
(I beat him 2-0 and I've never played the game before XP)
(I don't XP)
(Thank you c:)
(Yeah I was in mega pain today XP Now I barely feel it unless I shake my head XP)
"Well that's my mom used to say"Jace said (Thought, what happened to their parents ? XP)
(He must really suck XP)
(Yay we're so different! XP)
(Welcome :3)
(Ah, yes, I hate that feeling XP)
"Then you were definitely cute" Dawn says. (Family day is over, so they went back home XP)
(We both do XP)
(And really similar XP)
(I'm gonna try to make some let's plays on games you might like after I do Stick of Truth XP)
(Yeah XP)
"Guess I was"Jace said
(But you beat him XP)
(So different and yet so similar XP)
(Goodie XP)
"Oh, isn't that the room you wanted?" Dawn asks pointing at it.
(I know XP)
(I know XP We're so connected XP)
(Yay! XP)
"Yeah it is"Jace replied
"Oh, he can be deaf sometimes. And I mean deaf. One I yelled in his ear and he didn't even flinch or push me away. And I snuck up on him!" Yukiko said, walking over. "And has anyone seen the Chilly Treats?" Natsuki cast Glass a glance when Yukiko said that.
Shun knew exactly where he was going. At one point that seemed like a mile or so he muttered, "Kurai tori". A moment after the world seemed to go darker... and darker... and darker... until all you could see was Shun's eyes. Then he stopped. "Darkrai of the Good! I have come!" Now you could see another pair of eyes. Lime green. Soon you could see the body. Navy blue with a hot pink wreath around its neck. His booming voice echoed around in the darkness. "Why has Shun come to see Kukari?" By now you could see the bodies of both Kukari and Shun. Shun bowed with his wing across his chest. "Lord of Dark Light, I have come to see Kusupā, Esper Malamar of the Dark Light," he answered Kukari. Kukari moved one hand and a Malamar appeared. "Come," said Kusupā. Shun followed Kusupā into the darkness and eventually into a space litten only by a candle and a glowing bright blue ball. Kusupā went to the side with the ball. Shun perched on the other. "Will this fortune come from prophetic form?" Kusupā asked. Shun immediately said what he said before; A gleaming silver sword, born from the hearts of ice and water, will be filled with beauty yet courage. From the same hearts will emerge a scale of silver, who's cowardly spirit must jump the waterfall to reach bravery. The two will face danger side by side, existing by the bond between ice and water. Kusupā nodded. "By next time you come I will have the answer," he said. Shun bowed and flew off. After a bit he said, "Taishutsu meian," and in a moment the world went lighter until he was back in the forest.
"He must be back in his dark place," said Sylvia with her fancy accent, walking over. Natsuki frowned. "For the last time, Sylvia, he has no dark place!" Natsuki yelled. "It's physically impossible!" She turned to Glass. "Sylvia claimes she saw Shun enter a dark vortex and come out, but I say it's impossible," she explained.
(So you don't suck XP)
(Eeyup XP)
(Yeah X3)
"Alright, that mean this one is mine" Dawn says looking at the one next to Jace's.

"Impossible, I hear?" a shiny Braixen asks, appearing out of nowhere. "Oh, hey Auth" Glass says, "Weren't you eatin-" "Nothing is impossible, my dear" Auth continues, ignoring Glass, "Take my stick for an example" she says, pulling out the wooden stick Braixens have on their tail. Suddenly, a fire appears on its end, "I have done this plenty of times, but the stick never got completely burned. Do you think that is possible? Why no, I don't think so" she says, making the fire go out again, and placing the stick back in its place, "As you can see, nothing is impossible for us, Pokemon. A dark vortex? Why, I think that it couldn't be more possible" she finishes. "You done with your speech?" Glass asks annoyed. "Oh, no need to be so grumpy, dear. I was just pointing out stuff" Auth defends herself.
(Um...XP)
(It's so weird XP)
(Wub you! C:)
"Yeah, so let's put our stuff down and get ready to explore"Jace said opening her door for her
(What? XP)
(Not really XP)
(Wub you too! :3)
"Alright" Dawn says walking into the very fancy-looking room. (All rooms and fancy and big by the way XP)
(Could you do me a favour XP)
(And cool XP)
(Yay! X3 *Hugs you!*)
"I'll see you in a bit"Jace said going to his room
(Depends XP)
(Really XP)
(Yay I'm being hugged! X3)
"See you" Dawn says.
"That is because that stick is pretty much part of you," explained Natsuki to Auth. "And plus, Shun's not even a psychic type, plus Sylvia was born with sight problems, sometimes being nearsighted at random or things disappearing then reappearing in her sight." She looked over at Sylvia, who was mouthing "Who are you talking to?" Natsuki turned back to Auth. "Plus, you're almost a psychic type. The type with a mysterious spirit allowing them to do thing you could not do normally," she said.
(Do something tomorrow XP Offline XP)
(Yes XP)
(Yes you are X3)
"And I'm back"Jace said going back in her room a few minutes later
(Why? XP)
(Awesome XP)
"Oh hello" Dawn says placing some books on the self.

"I don't think you got my point" Auth says. "Auth, just go eat your snacks, will you?" Glass asks wit an annoyed expression. "Excuse me? Was that an order just now?" Auth asks getting an angry one. "Yes it was. Besides, no one asked you to join our conversation, so don't go talking all those weird stuff again!" Glass replies, as both of them look like they're about to attack each other.
(My cousin just came today and wants to go with me to the fest XP)
(Yeah it is XP)
"That bed in there is really comfy"Jace said

"Okay, I want a clean fight"Rich said jumping in between, "No hitting below the belt, go!" and he rang a bell
(Oh dear XP)
"Indeed" Dawn says sitting on her bed.

"What belt?" Glass asks running in to attack.
"Oh my, no mercy?" Auth asks not moving at all, "Well then, I guess I'll have to give it my best as well~" in a blink of an eye, she went behind Glass, and attacked him with an all-power Flamethrower, making him crash into a tree.
"Gah!" Glass exclaims.
(Pleease XP)
"So are you settled ?"Jace asked

"1..2...3!"Rich acted as a referee, "Ding ding ding, the winner! Auth!"
Yukiko started chanting, "Fight, fight! It's an obvious choice who's gonna win by type advantage but whatever, fight! Fight! Fight!"
Natsuki tried to keep her legs still when Auth used Flamethrower. Finally she couldn't stand it. "Stop!" Natsuki yelled, jumping in between. She used Water Gun on Auth, hoping that would work.
(But I wanna go online XP)
"Yes I am" Dawn replies.

"Humph, as expected!" Auth says proudly.
"Don't think too big of youself!" Glass says getting up, "Next time, it's not gonna end this way!"
"Whatever you saaay~" Auth mocks him.
Nojida commented…
Typed together XP Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Okay fine XP I just don't like missing out on talky time so I ask you to do something XP)
"You wanna head out now ?" Jace asked

"I hear a rematch ladies and gentlemen!"Rich said suddenly having a microphone
(Well it's not like I don't have anything to do XP)
"Sure" Dawn replies getting up.

"Oh, look at this. Now I'm all wet!" Auth says, looking down at her soaking wet fur.
(I know XP)
"Let's go"Jace said holding her head and walking out

"That sounds kinky"Rich said