Photoshop What do Du use photoshop for?

dramallama56 posted on Feb 04, 2008 at 03:30PM
Okay the big question: What do you mostly use photoshop for? I usually craft pictures into graphics and banners and stuff for sites I'm on, not so much the real uses of it. I know my dad actually like seriously edits real photos to make 'em pretty. So howabouts you?

Photoshop 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jenli88 said…
I use PS for making wallpaper, banner, theme or layout... stuffs. Mostly for fun, not really useful to anything.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dark_Silence said…
I design my own wallpapers, banners, icons, and if I need picture for any assignment: I create it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lucymitchell said…
well i have paint shop pro as well but i only really use photoshop for effects i dont know how to work it very well.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Snerkie said…
i use it for vector type images :) Illustrator confuses me far too much and i don't have enough control with the pen tool in it so photoshop is a lot easier.

I also do little things like banners, icons, mucking around with photos :) but mostly vectored stuff.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amazondebs said…
I got photo shop orginally for my design course at collage so i use it for that,
i use it for fun picture such as turning my self of other in to creatures :) and i ocasionally make fan art for fun too

i am trying to get more serious and professional with it but i find the best peices of anything to do with art come from just messing around and having fun with it anyways
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SeanMyers said…
I use Photoshop to design logos, banners, icons, resize images etc. For example, I used Photoshop to design the logo at www.advancesoftware.com.au
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oblix said…
Mostly i just edit my photo's slightly, e.g. making a border and bringing out the colours more.

But i also use it to make banners and icons for fanpop, and sometimes i like to edit peoples faces to make them look better!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr greenchoco101 said…
Sort of stuffs. Ok but i dont use Photoshop, i use Corel products.

-School
-Random things
-Advertisements, Banners, Brochures, etc. preparing for my upcoming course.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr funnyshawna said…
random stuff...if i get an idea ill try it out...
making icons and wallpapers...
lots of other stuff...
idk...
its fun :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sumay said…
i make icons and wallpaper's and banner's with it
but i only work with anime render's
i think it's easer ^^