Phineas und Ferb why do Du like this show?

dragonrider posted on Apr 13, 2008 at 02:17AM
I love this show because of Perry the platypus and his missions. I'm still waiting the day where Phineas and Ferb finds out his secret. I don't mean going into his lab and all that.

Phineas und Ferb 12 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aviantei said…
Perry's a secret agent, Ferbs random sentance inputs, the crazy stuff they get away with, How Dr. Doofenshmirtz is such a dork, and the completely messed up songs.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Garu500 said…
I like Perry. It's because of his noise thingy. :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Despereaux300 said…
I love the Ballgown-inator.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shiriny said…
angelic
the characters are so cute and lovely
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smiddlecn said…
heart
I like the innocence of the characters (especially Phineas)and the great relationship P&F share. I love the creative inventions, the mind-boggling vocabulary they use (no talking down to kids here with words like despotism and serendipidous), the songs they come up with (Spa Day never fails to make me smile). I get a kick out of Heinz Doof. and his backfiring schemes. It's a cut above so many animated shows.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr megacutie said…
heart
I like ie because it's really funny and how Jeremy loves Candice. Ashley Tisdale plays her and Mitchell Musso Plays the voice of Jeremy.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XXXM said…
smile
мне нравятся Doof и Pery
 мне нравятся Doof и Pery
Vor mehr als einem Jahr XXXM said…
laugh
Doof такой смешной и Перри как секретный агент
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheLoneWolf said…
Doofinsmirthz and Perry.
Doofinsmirtz backstories.
The gret Stepbrother relationship.
The songs.
Phinabella Canderemy Ferbessa.
The Humor.
The innocence of the characters.
The fireside girls and their patches! Wrestling alligators in a sewer patch?! That's cool!
Major Monogram.
How insane Candace is.
Larwence! He is just awesome!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fantasyfreaks said…
big smile
I love it all. It is the first decent cartoon in a while. It is funny, the songs are catchy(A-G-L-E-T) the way isabella loves Phineas, Candace's obsession with busting her brothers and her love of Jeremy, the crazy contraptions, Doofinsmirtz's backstories, Doof's frenemy relationship with Perry the Platypus, I just love all of it. ;D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shruti18060 said…
everything is cool and awesome, but I want to ask where do they get there money from to make inventions?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shruti18060 said…
monkey
?????