Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Unknown Goddess

bstras posted on May 18, 2011 at 02:02AM
This will start when Lucy's 14. She'll be unknown as a goddess and passing as a powerful demigod. Only her best friend knows that she's a goddess. Although she will get a lover soon...

Characters:
Lucy
Maddy
James
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase Jackson

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus. All rights go to Rick Riordan.
last edited on May 24, 2011 at 09:38PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 51 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

Vor mehr als einem Jahr bstras said…
Chapter 1
Lucy
I woke up in the Poseidon cabin. Maddy was knocking on my door. I got out of bed and got dressed. When I got out of the Poseidon cabin we talked. Okay let me explain, Maddy (a.k.a. my best friend) was a offspring of my mom and another man. Okay not specific enough? My father is Percy Jackson and he is the "God of Tides" and my mother is "Goddess of Architect". I'm a goddess but passing as a demigod. My mom was stupid enough to fall for another guy after having me and having Percy her husband become a god. Technically the man raped my mom but still Percy got very pissed when he found out. He then (to make her jealous) dated another girl. Then he had another offspring that got killed before he could make to Camp Half-Blood. So basically my best friend is my sister. Weird? A little? Maybe? Back to the topic. Last year I went on a quest with my sort of sister and a good friend of mine. I really like him. I'm not naming him yet because he might read this and I'll get embarrassed. I'm only fourteen. I still haven't told him I'm a goddess, yet. I'm really scared to tell him.
Doing one more tonight...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Artemis_8 said…
Question, does Maddy know she's a goddess?
Yes! She's her sort of sister for god sakes of course! But anyways I don't know a name for the guy. I'm thinking the godly parent is Artemis?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Perseus54321 said…
really good
OMG SO SORRY! My computer broke and I'm not typing this on my dads iphone. I'm using my moms REALLY OLD laptop and I'm getting lag just typing. Sorry maybe get it fixed 3 weeks to a month? Just check my fanpos every 1-2 days.
big smile
Not your fault. I hate it when the computer stuffs up... Haha, mom? Sorry. I'm slowly getting used to seeing 'mom'. It's just kinda weird for me to see it :P
smirk
Chapter 2
Lucy *Flashback*
When we were all thirteen, me, James, Maddy were stranded on a island. Okay, let me explain. We ticked off Zeus by using a plane for a vacation to fly to Japan. So in Zeus's good mood he blasted us out of the sky by the engine. Anyways, Maddy was setting up camp. Me and James decided to go swimming. We asked her and she gave us a funny look. "Yeah whatever", she replied still giving us a funny look. So me and James went to the beach. He complained about his t-shirt being too stiff and his shorts being to heavy. Since we were best friends and knew each other since we were about four, he decided to take his t-shirt and shorts off. Luckily he still had his underpants. "Do you like me as more than a friend, Lucy?" He asked uncertainly. I blushed a red tomato and replied, "Yes I do but don't tell Maddy". We swam for about a hour and then a strong wave came over. The coming of the wave was fine, but when it came back, not so much. When the wave came back his underpants slipped off of him. At first we didn't notice because the water was green. Sadly I was the one who noticed first. I looked down and my jaw dropped. He looked down and blushed a very very dark tomato. He told me to close my eyes and I did. He finally found his underpants and he told me, "Keep your eyes closed." I did as he said and I could feel him get closer. Then something which even the Oracle of Delphi could have predicted. He kissed me. When we broke apart we agreed not to tell Maddy much about the beach. Luckily we did keep our relationship as more than friends, at least for now. *Flashback Ends* I knew I had to tell James.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__ Ok guys my computer is still broken so I stole my mothers laptop for a hour. Not doing another chapter on this at least tonight. Hope it's good enough...
laugh
Aaaahahaahahahahahaaa! How embarresing for the both of them!! Oh gods, that's real funny!!
I took the most embarrassing thing possible. I'm deleting the pregnant goddess...
heart
Chapter 3
Lucy
I need to tell him and today I think I'm going to. He's probably going to break up with me but he has to know, friend or girlfriend either way. So I went through the normal activities, sword play, archery (which I suck at), and a few others. Finally it was lunch. Then I saw him. I walked up to him and said, "Hey James can we talk in private?" "Sure", he replied obviously knowing it was something about our relationship. We walked through the old woods to the beach. Phew no one was there. Well it's now or never, I thought. "James I don't know how you're going to take this-" I started. "What?" He asked wanting to thank sure everything is alright. "W-We-Well I'm a goddess", I stuttered. "Why didn't you tell me Lucy?" He asked me sadly. "M-My parents told me not to tell anyone", still stuttering at me tearing up. "D-do you forgive me Ja-James, for ly-lying to y-you s-since w-we were little kids?" I asked with the stuttering getting worse. "Yes I do Lucy but there is a problem can we still date and who are your parents?" He asked. "Percy and Annabeth Jackson and we need to tell our parents before we date", I replied. "Alright let's go back up to lunch", he said. "No, I want to stay here with you", I said tearing up from the relief. So we just stayed there for another hour.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Glad I got this chapter in but, maybe one tonight...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aponimisae said…
smile
Awww! That was SOO sweet! She told him and he didn't freak out or bail on her at ALL!
Another? Possibly tonight?! Hope so! I'll keep an eye out for it!
^.^ Aponimisae
Chapter 4
James *Flashback*
About for the six months after Lucy saw me naked and I kissed her we kept the relationship a secret. Even from Maddy which was really hard. So we would see each other at midnight to six. Well one day I was over at the Poseidon cabin when I didn't know she was a goddess. Wow she kept a lot of secrets. Anyways we were just talking for a while then we kissed. I noticed it was seven but I didn't care. I really didn't know that Maddy came over at seven at that time. Well Maddy opened the door quietly and didn't see us at first. We didn't see her either. She checked Lucy's bed and turned around, she saw us. "Well you two lovebirds it took you long enough", she said and I jumped. Lucy and I turned around to see Maddy. Lucy face flushed a little. "How long have you guys been dating?" She asked. "About six months", Lucy said. "Well I won't tell anyone", she said with a little smile. Me and Lucy let out a sigh of relief. And that is how our best friend caught us in a act.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__O­kay guys like it? I really hope so. If you guys see any grammar mistakes just tell me. Still using my mothers laptop. Maybe one more in about 20-30 more minutes.
Chapter 5
James
I'm kind of ticked off at my godly parent. Even though I'm fourteen and all and the rule is thirteen, I still haven't been claimed. Everyone figures I'm just in the Apollo cabin because I'm good with the "Bow and Arrow" but I suck at music. All the meals I pray to my godly parent. Still nothing. Lucy just tells me I'm to awesome for any godly parent. At dinner normally I sat down at a table with Maddy and Lucy. We talked like usual and had a good time. Then went to the campfire. We started to sing the usual songs when I heard people gasp and look over me. I looked up to see a wild animal and a bow and arrow. My eyes widened. Artemis, it was Artemis. She had a pretty damn good excuse because she swore off men. Lucy ran up to me and kissed me in front of the crowd. There was some whistling coming from the Ares, Apollo, and Hermes cabins. I knew a lot of people liked Lucy or at least had a crush on her. Her eyes gave me a message, well that ruined our secret. Now everyone knew. I don't really know what was more surprising to people, being claimed or me dating Lucy. When we got back to the Poseidon cabin she asked me something, "James do you want to go to the Winter Solstice meeting at Olympus because it would be a good time to tell our parents that were dating?" "Sure it's tomorrow right?" I asked. "Actually it starts at midnight, so let's go to the woods so we can teleport there", she replied. We headed to the woods and teleported to Olympus.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___ Trying for another one...
ARTEMIS?!?!?! Woah, SOO did NOT see that coming! She swore off men, she vowed to forever be an eternal maiden! That must've been one HECK of a guy for HER to break the oath! *giggles* NOW I WANNA KNOW WHY!!! PLEASE? I wonder what the other gods are gonna say? OOO I'm all excited now! Can't wait, btw, the abuse of my caps lock is done... NOW! Ok now. :)
Chapter 6
Lucy
We headed straight for Olympus. We didn't stop for the garden, we just went straight for the throne room. We came in and I said, "Let me talk to Perseus, Annabeth, and Artemis. The gods agreed and we went to a private quarters. "First of all me and James are dating", I said and the parents looked happy. "Wow, James maybe you'll become her immortal husband", Artemis murmured. "Maybe I will", James said grinning. "Well we'll present this wish to the gods but, maybe not being a husband yet", Artemis said grinning too. I noticed my parents hadn't said anything and then my mom started to have tears of joy and said, "My baby girl having a boyfriend-Hooray!" My dad and Artemis started chuckling. "Mom are you proud of me?" I asked. "Yes, and James needs to know how he was born", she said starting to glare at Artemis when she said James. Artemis spoke up, "Hey I got raped". I saw a look in his eyes. I understood, I was a mistake? "But I love James now and always will", she said. James smiled at that comment and then we went to present to the gods about James becoming immortal.
Computer working now (a little) so I got a chapter up.
Chapter 7
James
We headed for the Olympian Counsil and we presented for James becoming immortal. Zeus didn't like it but Hera did. The goddess of love grinned at the idea. The god of war scoffed at love. And so on. Zeus said the only way is that I have to marry Lucy first. All the gods agreed and we bowed in respect. "Swear on the Styx, Zeus", I said. "I swear on the river of Styx that I will follow our deal", He said getting board. "Alright it's time for the dance" Zeus said. Me and Lucy walked over to the dance floor. "Wanna dance?" I asked Lucy. "Thought you'd never ask", Lucy replied grinning. It was a slow music I'm not sure the title. We danced the best we could but the gods had years of practice. We danced all night long.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__L­ike it? I hope you do...
Sorry guys I just figured out that I'm WAY behind on the captive of the earth. Will not being posting AS frequently but, maybe once a day or less. Again sorry. Especially you aponimisae I know you love the story. PEACE!
smile
Coolios (:
smile
First off, SOOOO sorry I hadn't been on in a while :( anyway...
Woah! Raped? Is it even possible for a goddess to be raped, I mean she could just turn into her true form, blasting him to bits! Hmm, wonder why she didn't?
And marrying her! Serious stuff! Zeus better keep his promise, he swore on the River Styx! (Just like he did for having no children, and look how that turned out :/)
Awww, they slow danced! How sweet! {Wow I probably just sounded like Aphrodite there, LOLS)
tongue
^^Yes, you do sound like Aphrodite haha (:
good chapters but one thing, you don't want James to be immortal, immortal means you don't die, but you do age, like in the story of...some guy who was loved by Selene, the moon goddess, who I can't remember *mutters to himself, "Of all times you choose to forget mythology you choose now?"* and Selene asked Zeus to make him her immortal husband, not a god so he could make himself young forever so you might want to change it to a god
Doing a chapter soon
Chapter 8
Lucy
I was so happy when Zeus said he would make James a god if he marries me, I completely forgot it was my birthday was the following day. Anyways I was laying bed asleep when I feel someone tickling me. I wake up to see James tickling me. Of course I yelled at him. Then my parents, Artemis, and Maddy. Come in singing happy birthday. "Oh my god, what?" I asked quite annoyed by this stupid prank. James finally spoke up and said, "It's your birthday, DUH." "Oh I knew that", I said feeling very stupid. "Here's our present", my mom and dad said. It was a immortal weapon. It turned out to be a sword and it came with a pretty cool power. It boosted my water and brain powers by two while I was holding it. Then Maddy and James gave their presents. Maddy gave me a bracelet that said M A D D Y. Then it was James turn. He gave me a necklace that had little diamond Tides and a Bow. The outsides of the necklace were pure gold. "It's beautiful James", I exclaimed. "Yeah well I asked Hephaestus for help but it is very beautiful", he said grinning. Then it was Artemis's turn. She gave me the blessing over wild animals meaning that all wild animals will follow my order. My jaw dropped. "James has the blessing though doesn't he?" I asked. "Yep but he was born with it", Artemis explained. Of course all the gods and goddess left after giving the present so I just followed Maddy and James to breakfast. People were staring at me at breakfast then I realized last night I gave our secret away. It was kind of creepy how everyone was staring at me but I still ate breakfast.
good chapter and it is funny to forget your birthday, I once did because that was the day school ended for me
i forgot it once because we went on a trip the day before...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PercyJfan100 said…
big smile
I LOVE your story. If the gods make James immortal after they are married, will u include the wedding in the wedding ??? Plz do !!! I think that will make a great chapter !!! (Or chapters) Plz post soon.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percysmile said…
big smile
Love it
smile
So good.
Thanks guys but can you tell more people on Fanpop so I can have more reviews? That would really make my day. Anyone surprised by the immortal weapon? Yes? No? Maybe? PEACE!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr RachelDare14 said…
heart
Really good!!!!!! Please post more!!!!!!!!!! *gets on my knees and begs*
Okay but the next chapter is when there eighteen...
BTW (by the way) you can become a fan of me...
meh
Chapter 9
Lucy *Four Years Later*
I have no Idea why but James is taking me to the big house for a dinner alone. Gods I love him. I've known him for about fourteen years (since I was four) and he's been the best guy I could ever have. So like usual on dates we talk, mostly about Camp Half-Blood. So we talked and talked and talked. Then my meal arrived. It was nothing special, I'd say the only special about it is I got wine. I did see a flicker of something shiny but I figured it was ice. I took a bite out of my food and it was really spicy. I started drinking my wine like heck and something shiny was at the bottom when I finished. I picked it out. Oh my gods it's a ring, I realized. Then James came over to me and asked me this very question. "Lucille Jackson I love you and will you marry me?" "Yes, James I'll marry you", I said and then I kissed him. Then a ton of people came and said "Hooray!" James and I started laughing at the people who came out of no where. Then we talked to Chiron and James got put in the Poseidon cabin with me. When I finally got to bed I fell asleep on top of James.
big smile
You ask that one question; "Will you marry me?", get; "Yes!" as an answer and BAM! you've got a massive crowd of people around you! :D
good chapter
LOL! Check out the new cliffie on top of the cliffie... (Captive of the earth)..................
big smile
i love the story. plz ost soon. and plz inlcude lucy and james wedding in the story.
cool
I think I will but still more things to do. I'm going to finish the Captive of the Earth first but, there's not much left.
Okay guys I just want to praise you guys for being great fans and checking out my stories on a normal basis. So over the weekend I'm going to kick off the sequel to the CotE (Captive of the Earth). Thanks for your support guys!

Your favorite writer,
Bstras
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percysmile said…
Post ASAP pleasepost please oh oh ohhhhhhh ummm
1what are they gods and goddess of ???
2will it hert him after he tern immortal ??
3will she get peragnet ????
4what will the kid be a girl or a boy??
5what will he/she be god/goddess of??
6did he marry her just to be a god ??
Okay Percy,I will post soon. Answer to the first question will be revealed in upcoming chapters. Answer to number two is yes. Number three still making up my mind. Number four probably a lot of kids (twins or triplets). Number 5 undecided. Number 6 hell no.
big smile
i luv ur story. plz post soon. o and plz include their wedding in the story. i think i asked that b4. will u plz tell me if u will ??? ( either post on here or send msg.) thanks. again i luv your story. we all do plz post EXTREMLEY soon. *drops 2 her knees and begs and begs and begs some more* in case u haven't got the msg yet, i want u 2 post REALLY soon. (just kidding, take your time) didn't mean 2 b pushy.
Sorry for not posting. Last time I posted I needed to finish the Captive of the Earth and then I finished it. When I finished it I needed a week or two off because my life was kind of busy at the time. But now schools out and I'm on summer camps (XD) from about 8-4. Guess what I lied about my birthday on fanpop thinking I was getting spam that day of the year so I'm just saying my birthday is in the month of July. So I'm just saying that I'm not going to post today but maybe tomorrow. Thanks,
Bstras
Okay guys I've made up my mind for the time being. I'm going to finish the unknown goddess and then get back to this. I've found a good fan-fiction with a good idea so I'm asking the writer for permission to use his idea.
From,
bstras
Two more chapters left for this book, wedding and epilogue. Thanks guys they will be done today,
bstras
Chapter 10
Lucy *Wedding Day*
I was walking up the aisle. James was in a "tux" and for once had his hair combed and gelled. Everyone from camp was there plus the gods. I got up to the James and Dionysus started reading out of his book. "If you guys will take each other for eternal life, blah blah blah, then you guys will, blah blah blah, will you two take each other." "I do", James said without any hesitation whatsoever. "I do", I said. "Then you guys do your smooching and get this over with", Dionysus said while covering his eyes. I kissed James and the party began.

One more chapter!
Epilogue
James *Ten Years Later*
Me and Lucy have been married for ten years now and it's a great anniversary night. We went to a fancy restaurant, went to a movie, laughed a lot, and had a great time. Were thinking about having a kid but we don't know yet. Hey if your immortal you can wait. I ended up becoming the god of the wild taking Pan's place. Hermes was good with it so we just went with it. Lucy ended up being the Goddess of Islands In The Sea. And that's why we live on Hawaii. It's peaceful and we just get to enjoy ourselves. So we aren't going to tell you any more of this story. You get to imagine what happens after this.

The End

You guys like the ending?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AnnabethGranger said…
smile
ok it was a nice story but it sounded more like an outline with some dialog pushed in there. Just for further reference 1) try describing scenes and people more it will add length and really help as a writer 2) i loved your characters and all its just that Lucy seemed a little too perfect try adding more tragedy remember the life of a demigod is never THAT perfect someone has to die, get seriously injured or something 3) carefuld not to steal another writers thunder I have read another fanfic where percy and annabeth are made gods of architecture and the tides and also have a daughter named Lucy. I loved ur story its just something to keep in mind.
~~~Love, Annabeth Granger
Vor mehr als einem Jahr puggyluv17 said…
big smile
R u goin to post?