Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Son Of Neptune (My version)

bstras posted on May 09, 2011 at 12:05AM
Rating: YA/T, language and maybe some unwanted themes
Okay first of all my posting times is varied. During the school week I get off my lazy butt at about 8:00. I will get home (it varies) but usually I get home around 4:30. On Wednesday I don't get home until about 7:00 and still have to eat dinner.
Originally I was just making the story for my friend. Then it got pretty good so I just kept going...
For one it might not be very good. The chapters are short but I will post frequently. By the way I have a message for my friend I HAD TO PUT ROMANCE IN IT OR THE STORY WOULDN'T WORK! Suck it up cupcake. By the way I have the story planned out and it will have a sequel called: "The Captive Of The Earth. PEACE!
Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus. All rights go to Rick Riordan.
last edited on Jun 25, 2011 at 08:56PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 66 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth5 said…
I like it, there is nothing wrong with writing short chapters....especially when there are so many of them. The only slight flaw you have, that has become less and less, is that your writing is kinda train of thought. Try to be clear and concise with what you have to say. Other than that, very good. Can't wait for more
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bstras said…
wink
Thank you percabeth and when will you post?!?! Thanks for telling me the flaw! And I kind of think its hard to put it clear like that in first person. But thanks and one more chapter tonight!

P.S. The picture was from Team Fortress 2 (from steam)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PersesJr said…
awesome chapters
Thank you Perse (can I call you Perse) anyways I don't think I will be posting until tomorrow afternoon because I just got eye drops and my vision is a little off. I may do it late but I'm pretty beat. Little thing about it is I knew Leo was going to get a girlfriend but, I really didn't know who it would be. The only reason I gave him a girlfriend is he always seems lonely. Again thank you for the comment.

P.S. I know where I'm going with this story but and the conclusion of the story but trying to get there is the hard part and fun part. I think this will be a fun thing and there is the Giants, Gaea, and the army opposing. Have fun reading!
I couldn't make a chapter last night because of my vision being blurry from the eye drops (I had allergies). This will not be a often thing but I think I can make one this morning or the afternoon.
smile
its okay u can call me perse,oh and take your time to write your chapters
cool
Oh I'm sorry chapters today I'm so stupid :0. I completely forgot. I'll get one done after my homework, probably. I already know what's going to happen though. Sorry Perse and Percabeth (Plus other peeps). Hopefully chapter tonight! I have a little writers block :0 OMG SECOND PAGE BABY!
s okay
Okay done with explorer report (first draft) :)
Now I'm going to write at least part of the chapter (I still have book report left).
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Perseus54321 said…
really good story and I think you are the most consistent writer I've ever seen.
big smile
Thank you I just started by the way. I will get at least one chapter and I'm actually doing it right now. It's going to be short. And in the following chapters should I have Leo and Gwen have a romance scene or Percy and Annabeth or maybe even both. It's maybe a few chapters from now but, YOU GUYS DECIDE! Anyways you guys like my update with the start SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE from the Lost Hero? Peace.
awesome chapter man.plz post the wreest
zzz
Okay guys because of the suspense I have to write! But I'm not going to post until tomorrow or the day after that! I'm so mean! Nice of me huh?! Peace!

P.S. I probably will post tomorrow but I need a good sleep tonight.
awesome chapter/mini chapter
mischievous
Oh yeah by the way I got chapter 20-22 ready should I post?! I want you guys to have suspense though...
Okay guys I think I'll do a chapter(s) a night maybe two. Should I get a schedule? Anyways I'm going to post my already made chapters today. Have fun!

P.S. I'm a little sick... But here's the chapter(s) for the day.
creepy how you brought the Kane Chronicles into this, and really good
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goalies_rules said…
this is good
Thanks guys and I'm updating when I can or will post. Have Fun! Peace!

P.S. Goalies_rules are your sure it's not really good? Also I'm probably not going to post until later tonight or even tomorrow. I'm having a little "Writers Block" with homework. But, I'm at least writing A chapter now. It's going to be short and only on the boarding of the ship. After that it's going to be the night and Perses is going to write a chapter for me. I'm going over a message with him about the rules.
yeah, really good
Thanks and you like the new chapter? I was going to have Perses make it but, he didn't respond.
sunny
I just sent Perses a message saying he should give me a romance chapter with Leo Gwen. He will give me the chapter in a message (it can be two parts of one chapter switching POV) and I will review it. He will send it to me eventually. P.S. I reposted everything...
 I just sent Perses a message saying he should give me a romance chapter with Leo Gwen. He will give m
Chapter 1
POV Percy
It's been a few weeks after my quest fighting off a giant and saving the world but, that wasn't actually that bad. Being at the roman camp is worse. I can tell that a lot of people hate me, but I have somehow survived this stupid camp. I have about two friends and I can tell they don't even like me that much. It sucks here. Anyways the one thing I'm looking forward to is the sword fighting tournament. It looks pretty hard and kind of fun. Sadly, that's not the reason I'm doing it. I'm doing it to get some respect and make it not so miserable. I can tell people like the people that everyone can respect like the person that I hear about over and over, his name is Jason Grace.
Chapter 2
POV Annabeth
I have been worried sick for the past few months without Percy have been really hard. Like for say this morning I got beat by Clarisse in about two minutes. I have literally getting no sleep and my eyes are red from crying myself to sleep. My dad says maybe it's for the best and I screamed, "SCREW YOU" and left sobbing my head off in the car. I wonder if it really is for the best and if he was meant to be with someone else and I told myself, don't tell yourself that. Then I remembered the last day I saw him it was spring break and we went to Camp Half-blood to have some fun. It was dinner time and I sat at his table. I was breaking the rules but Chiron definitely didn't care and Mr. D wasn't there so I was pretty much off the hook. He told me he had something to tell me in private after the camp fire. After that dinner was over and we went to the campfire. We sang songs with the Apollo cabin and afterwards he had a kind of weary face and looked like he was hiding something and told me he would tell me in the morning. That night I had nightmares about a woman made out of dirt and went to tell Percy but, he was gone. His clock said 12:03 and it looked like he was taken by force. His minotaur horn was on the floor and there was something on the floor too, it was a present. It had a note on it and it said "To: Annabeth." "I'm going to give this present to you on our 12 month relationship anniversary." "Love Percy." It was a necklace with a gray diamond on it that was sparkling in the moonlight. When my flashback ended it was sundown.
Chapter 3
POV Percy
On Sunday night I had a fantastic dream. I was with a girl named Annabeth and we were on the beach together. I told her something under my breath and she smiled. I swear I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't remember. So we walked down into the woods and we went to our Archery class. I knew I was terrible but, I didn't know I was so bad. Somehow I had launched my arrow and the wind turned around and hit the teacher (it was some kind of man-horse combination) and we said we were sorry. When our teacher was gone, we started ,cracking up and she said "that was some shot." Then the dream ended.
Chapter 4
POV Leo
I told Annabeth this morning that the flying boat would still take another two months and she told me it was OK but, I knew it wasn't OK because by the look on her eyes she knew she couldn't wait for the boat to leave and find Percy. I told her all we needed to do is place Festus's head on the ship, make all the weapons, and bedrooms. Her face lit up a little but she knew that the last two were the hardest things and they would take about three weeks each.
Chapter 5
POV Percy
I had another dream about Annabeth on the night before the sword fighting tournament. It made me actually think about joining Gaea. We were at the beach and watching the stars. I told her I loved her. She told me that she loved me too. We went to bed and she actually followed me to my cabin with her favorite Yankees Cap on. I knew for some reason that is was the first time for some reason and I knew she was there because she was still casting a shadow and I saw I little gleam from her eye. I said "Yes Annabeth you can come in and I know your there." She took off her hat and said "I just wanted to know something." "What?" I replied. She asked me if today at the beach really happened. I told her it really did happen. Then she leaned over and kissed me. I wished that moment would last forever but, sadly, it ended after a minute. Then she told me something I didn't know. She told me it was my half birthday and I was still in awe when she gave me a little gold necklace. She told me that I could latch the beads from my Camp Half-blood year necklace. She also gave me a little gold emblem for the middle. It was a owl with its wings spread out on one side and a trident on the other. I put all the beads on the correct places. She told me if I think of the necklace when I don't have it I get it in my pocket instantly just like my pen, Riptide. Then everything changed it was Gaea. She told me these exact words, "I shall kill you and let the girl live if that is your liking." I told her this, "How about you let us both live?" Then I woke up in my cabin (Neptune) and thought of the necklace it appeared in my pocket. I was sure that this girl is real.
Chapter 6
POV Annabeth
Leo worked all night every other night just so we could make it to the roman camp early. He told me that we will set out for the roman camp tomorrow. I was so happy! Then he told me more good news. He told me that the boat could make it to the roman camp in about two hours. But he also told me bad news. The bedrooms all have beds and stuff but, there is nothing customized in it. Though he also told me that my bedroom was next to Percy's. I was pretty happy about that too. Then he told me the best part of the entire day. We are leaving tomorrow.
Chapter 7
POV Percy
I was wearing my necklace for good luck and Riptide in my pocket. I had my first match. It was simple. In the first ten seconds in the tournament I used my disarming trick and kicked him in the face. All the matches were pretty easy except the last one. My opponent was Reyna daughter of Mars (Ares). She knew my disarming trick. She also actually knew how to fight back hard. At first we were both not actually trying. Then we started slashes and then she saw some weakness. Then she slashed. She ended up slashing right threw my armor into my shoulder. I felt it but, it just bounced off. She looked at me in awe. Right then she looked at me in determination and slashed harder at my leg. Somehow I did a back-flip out of the way and she got her sword stuck in the ground. So I showed mercy. I kicked right in the face. Not to hard but it was enough for her to get pushed onto the ground and it was over. Then this big ship came in and I saw Annabeth right as she saw me. She had a big smile on her face.
Chapter 8
POV Annabeth
I was waiting for a while then I saw it. The roman camp. I admit it was beautiful and stunning. But, the only thing I came here for is Percy. He was in a purple shirt and he actually looked kind of buff. Although it could've been the t-shirt. Anyways the roman camp all had spears ready to fire. Then Percy yelled, "Stop!" Everyone was awe shocked. A few people threw the spears but, Leo yelled, "Shields online baby!" Then a big bubble formed around the ship. It electrocuted the spears and they just fell. The ship landed and that's when Percy made a dash and jumped ten feet into the air and onto the ship. He came over and kissed me. But then I just yelled, "Where have you been?" "Here", he replied casually like nothing ever happened. I could have just talked with him forever but, sadly, Chiron and Lupa met and started yelling, "We will have a feast upon the Greek's arrival."
Chapter 9
POV Leo
I dressed up the best I could but, I just couldn't do it. I did go into the feast in a tux but, my hair was all wild and my hands were scraped. I looked around during the feast talked with the Vulcan cabin and saw a girl. I was a inch taller than her and she had black hair. Her eyes were blue and she looked at me and blushed. I looked away trying not to blush too. I learned two things that night, one is I liked that girl, and two she liked me back. After the feast I went to bed. I went to the Vulcan cabin with all the other Hephaestus kids. I realized something. We got a new Hephaestus on the last day before the ship left and he was on the ship. I was so freaking mad when I saw him. He saw me and started running up the stairs. I got up there and he stood with a glint in his eye. I asked him why he was here. He said, "Just because I'm six years old doesn't mean you had to leave me with all the babies in camp." I replied to him casually, "Since we can't bring you back we have to take you", he didn't even budge so I said, "Well come on."
Chapter 10
POV Piper
I was very nervous being at the roman camp, not because of its "discipline" or it's retarded "rules", it was Jason. I talked to him the other day at the beach. We talked and talked but, he was distant. I knew he was fighting about who he wanted me or Reyna. But, still I pushed him. "What's wrong?" I asked him knowing that it was pushing him to the very limit. "Nothing, he replied being a terrible liar." "You're a terrible liar, I blurted almost making him go to breakdown mode." He had tears in his eyes and he said, "I like you I really do but, I think I might chose Reyna and I'm..." Tears ran down his cheeks and he finished his sentence, "I'm scared to tell you". And he continued on, "I'm sorry." Then he ran away with tears going down his cheeks. When he was gone I went into the woods and started bawling.
Chapter 11
POV Jason
I was looking like a baby running off and crying, and it looked even worse in front of Piper my best friend. I really haven't decided who I was going to go with or if it was Piper, that she would ever forgive me. After that, days past and I've seen Piper she wouldn't even talk or look at me without tears forming in her eyes. I felt really bad about it and wanted to make her feel better but, I knew she would have a breakdown just as I have. The only thing I said to her was, "You know I still haven't chosen." She just kicked me in the leg. Since no one was ever coming in the Jupiter cabin. I just cried for what seemed like hours. The next morning Piper said one thing to me which brightened up my day but, made me feel bad. She said, "It looked like you didn't sleep at all. "I didn't" I replied and she smiled and said something that didn't brighten up my day, "I heard you sobbing when I had a midnight walk". I looked like a little kid after that but, I think she knew why.
Chapter 12
POV Annabeth
Percy seems a little more distant. I don't think he remembers everything that had happened between us or the quests. So I showed him something that I hadn't shown anyone before, my diary. I told him he should start on the first day I met him and go on from there. He told me, "Thanks but, I don't want to know if anything but, about us or the quests so just tell me when the school year". "There's not that much in the diary about the school year because this is about camp Half-Blood. I told him something else, "You know I don't think Leo's been acting the same lately." "Leo told Jason something about that", Percy said with a little mischievous grin.
Chapter 13
POV Leo
I've been thinking, I've got to talk to that girl. I know she likes me because she look at me and blushed, but I'm scared. I've got to talk to her kept repeating in my head all day yesterday so, today I was going to talk to her. There is some problems that I might have to face today. A) She's a Roman and I'm a Greek. B) I'm not the best with girls. C) I'm scared. Today at lunch I asked her this, "Can I talk to you?" Her friends giggled and my face went bright red. She knew why because she probably told them and her face went even a brighter red. So, she told me, "Let's take a walk." "Sure", I said gratefully that I didn't have to tell her in front of people. "Let's go to the woods." "Okay", I said blushing even more of a brighter red because I knew she didn't want to talk to me in front of people either and she was a little embarrassed. We walked out into the woods and I asked her, her name. "Gwendolyn but I like to be called Gwen", she replied still a little red to the faced. "My name is Leo", I said. "Well Leo I guess you know I like you", she added then her face turned bright pink. "It's okay I like you to", I blurted out a little too quickly. She blushed and said "So little time before archery." Then she kissed me. It wasn't a little peck or anything and she didn't even know me at all. But since she kissed me so I kissed back. That only lasted a few moments then she said, "See you at dinner."
Chapter 14 Part 1
POV Gwen
I can't believe that I kissed him in the woods today. I'm a little scared that my mom Minerva (Athena) will punish me for that. Although on the bright side he liked me and we kissed. Wow we kissed. Those words kept coming back to me every five to ten minutes. I kind of lost control before we kissed but Leo definitely didn't mind it at all. I'm a little nervous to talk to him and tell Reyna. She's my best friend. I don't know how she will take it. Plus I was supposed to be the smart one and I was the one that lost control. She'll laugh at me for that for a year. We talked a little at dinner but I think this both bothered us. Telling our best friends. We did sort of find a solution though. I tell mine he tells his. He also told me something else, "Meet me in the woods at night where we met last." So at 11:55 I went there. He was waiting for me there.
Chapter 14 Part 2
POV Leo
I was nervous about tonight but still after all I have already kissed her. She got there at exactly midnight. I pulled her by the hand down the woods and I don't think she saw me at first. She was surprised. "Where are you taking me?" She asked uncertainly. "I need to show you something", I said. I had some sticks and earlier I had dug a hole. I tossed the sticks into the hole and said "Watch this." I shot a little fire out of my hands and it lit a little wood to make a small fire. She looked at me amazed and said, "You're a fire user!" I looked at his clock and saw five minutes till one. "Wow" she said obviously still amazed." I said something that jokingly and serious at the same time, "Shh so little time, so much to do." Then the fire died out and in the dark I kissed her. Afterwards I said "Alrighty bed time." She just playfully slapped me.
Chapter 15 Part 1
POV Jason
I saw Leo that morning and he looked like a little hyper kid that just got all the candy in the world. At the same time we said "I have something to tell you." "Okay you first", he replied. I told him that I was dating Piper. He looked pretty happy for me and said "I probably need to tell her to and you both at the same time since your both my best friends." "Okay", I replied giving him a quizzical look and got Piper. He told me and my new girlfriend this, "I'm dating Gwendolyn." I looked at him and congratulated him. Piper was pretty happy for him to. He also told me this, "Umm and Gwen is probably telling Reyna right now.
Chapter 15 Part 2
POV Reyna
I was in a pretty bad mood after I heard that Jason was dating Piper (at least that was the rumor) so this was going to have to be good. Then Gwen told me, "I'm dating the Vulcan (Hephaestus) kid named Leo the counselor. The only thing I could say without my jaw dropping to the floor was, "Wow, just wow". She smiled and said "Anyways I'm going to eat lunch with him, bye."
Chapter 16
POV Percy
When me and Annabeth heard about the two knew couples that are in the roman camp we were told this by Chiron and Lupa in unison, "Annabeth you're going to move into Percy's cabin." Both of our jaws dropped but I wasn't as surprised as Annabeth. I had read her diary and it said that she had fallen in love with me when we were both fourteen because I never stopped looking for her. So I helped her pack her bags from the Minerva cabin. A few looked up from their books and raised their eyebrows. I had to tell Jason, Leo, Piper, Grover (through Iris Messaging), Tyson (also through Iris Messaging), Gwendolyn (Plus Reyna because she's her best friend), and both our parents (our godly side too). Well my friends took it well, our godly parents we knew could handle it, my mom and stepdad would think this is a present, so that only left Annabeth's stepmom and dad. We decided we needed to tell him in person so, we asked Lupa and Chiron's permission. They let us and soon enough we were driving to San Francisco where her parents live.
Chapter 17
POV Annabeth
When I got to my parents house I was both nervous and excited to tell my father the news. We rang the doorbell and my stepmom came up to the door. "Please come in guys and Annabeth your father is upstairs", she said sweetly. She went upstairs and got my father. I was the first one to speak and said, "We need to talk to you both but without my stepbrothers. "Okay", they said in unison. Percy was the one to tell them, "Well, Annabeth moved into my cabin." My stepmom said that was fantastic. My father was not too happy though. "Don't get my daughter pregnant till she's twenty-one mister!" He blurted out and I blushed a little. Then Percy blurted, "Nineteen." Then they started negotiating and ended on twenty. "I'm right here you know", I told them a little annoyed. Then they both started laughing. I thought they were such little kids sometimes. We left and Percy started driving and told me, "You know I wasn't kidding about twenty." I just kicked him in the leg. Meanwhile someone else had to tell their parents about something else.
Chapter 18
POV Gwendolyn
I was going to have to tell my parents that I was dating Leo so one night I asked him, "When are we going to tell our parents." "Well my dad already knows it because he's watching over me and my mom is dead", he told me and I started to get sad. "I'm sorry Leo I never knew", I apologized to him sadly. "No Gwen it's not your fault", he replied sadly kissing me on the cheek. "But I'm going with telling your father first because I have a feeling that Athena is going to blast me to bits, he finished and I laughed a little. Then we asked Lupa and Chiron if we could go and they told us in unison, "Sure go ahead." So we left in a car. We came to my dad's house around 4:00 in the afternoon and knocked on the door. My dad came to the door and his face brightened when he saw me and Leo. "Well we have something to tell you", Leo said. My dad let us in and asked us what we had to tell him. Leo said what we came here for, "I'm dating your daughter". My dad smiled at me and said, "That's great that my daughter has a boyfriend but, are you a demigod?" "Yes, son of Hephaestus or Vulcan". Welcome to the family kid, my dad jokingly said to Leo. Leo looked like he was hiding something from me when we got to the car. I asked him what was up and he replied, "Nothing".
Chapter 19
POV Inside the Olympian counsel during a argument.
They were all having a argument including the minor gods. It was a argument that had Zeus pounding his Master Bolt to get everyone's attention. Athena, Ares, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, and a lot of other gods including about half of the minor gods. It was a terrible argument with some gods literally fighting, using their weapons, and strange powers against each other. Zeus had enough of the argument he pounded his Master Bolt at the floor, again and turned into true form. That shut up almost everyone except the Olympians who also turned into their true forms and attacked Zeus. Then Athena gave a plan. The ones who wanted to help go to Camp Rome immediately and the ones that want to stay (mostly Zeus and Hera) could stay here and do nothing at all.
Chapter 20
POV Gwen
I dreamed of Gaea last night. It scared me to death and she looked like she was going to kill me with her sword in her hand. She saw me looking at it and she said "Oh now Gwendolyn this isn't for you, but it's to crush you." I didn't know what she meant but, then Leo appeared. It looked like a different place and time but it just scared me more. It looked like I was in a jail cell with chains from my wrists to the wall. I screamed, "No Leo it's a trap." "Don't worry it's okay", he said soothingly. I used his knife to break the chains then one of Gaea's guards came over and threw a dagger at me. Leo jumped in the way and got hit with it right in the heart. Then my dream started to dissolve and Gaea left her last image, "If you want to see him after the war you shall not kill me", then I woke up in Camp Rome with everyone else. I got up and told Leo about my dream. He told me not to worry about it and he was still right here. I had a small suspicion that Gaea showed me my future.
Chapter 21
Gwendolyn
The dream last night scared me. Not because I was in chains and captured, I was scared Leo would die. He brought me straight to Lupa and Chiron and said, "We found the seventh", with a creep of sadness in his voice. I looked at him gladly that he was the one telling them because I was still in a bit of shock. We walked to the woods and we stopped where we met in the middle of the night. "Don't worry about the dream I can tell it's still bothering you", he said trying to calm me down. "I know it's just I can't lose you", I said almost starting to cry. He just kissed me and I did somehow calm down a little. It wasn't how he kissed me before though, it felt different like he was just trying to calm me down but still loved me. "Listen Gwen I love you", he said almost crying from me breaking down. "I love you too Leo", I said lovingly. And that's when Gaea gave me a vision. I couldn't see her it's kind of like when you have static on a phone. The weird thing is, is that I could see Leo and Gaea at the same time. I could hear Leo calling my name but he was so far then, I passed out.
Chapter 22
Leo
When Gwen passed out I picked her up bridal style and headed straight for the infirmary. When some of the campers saw me they got out of my way. I don't know how, maybe adrenaline or something but, somehow I made it to the room and laid her down in the bed. Eventually they came in to check her and she had fever. I was worried sick for days. It drove me crazy. She was asleep and having fever for two days straight. I didn't sleep the entire time. I guess somehow I drifted off at midnight for about an hour and woke up to see that she seemed to be cooling down a little. A healer came in the next day and told me that he was going to heal her but, he didn't know if it would work and it might be painful for her and I shouldn't stay because she wouldn't want me to see her in pain. I got up and said, "I'm staying and if you got anything to say about it eat fireballs." He backed off a little and gave her the medicine. He told me "She's going to drift in and out of sleep and you should probably leave for a day to get sleep or I'm going to have to be treating two patients." I told him to leave me alone and cursed under my breath. I was going to stay there with her the entire time so if she wake up I would be there.
Chapter 23
Gwendolyn
I woke up seeing Leo watching me and protecting me. He was fiddling around with a piece of metal looking like a L. I asked, "Is that a gun?" He looked up and said, "Oh my gods, thank the gods your awake and yes it is a gun." "Well for one, did you really say you loved me?" I asked him still in shock from all the "excitement" that had been going on. "Yes", he whispered. "And you said you loved me", still whispering to me in shock but happy shock at everything that had happened other than me passing out. Then I drifted back to sleep...
Chapter 24
Gwendolyn
When I got "all betah" I got back to my normal activities. I dreamed of Leo (no surprise) and Gaea still haunted my nightmares too. Although on day something strange happened. All of a sudden at the camp fire I bright light flickered and then there were gods saying in unison, "Hi kids." Anyways the gods filled us in on the argument in Olympus and how they were going to fight. Then I remembered "Oh my gods we are departing for Greece tomorrow!" "I'm going to have to pack, train, etc.". Luckily Leo got his bedroom next to mine and he explained a retractable wall so me and him could talk at night. We have a long journey ahead, I thought to myself bitterly and thinking about my "future dream" Gaea showed me. Then the Olympians announced, "We have brought friends with us too." First it was a girl named Sadie. Then came two people named Carter and Zia and they were also holding hands. Then the gods went on a conversation about the Egyptian gods being real too.
Chapter 25
Annabeth
Today was the boarding for the start of war. We decided that it was only going to be the Counselors, the seven who shall answer the call (Jason, Leo, Piper, Me, Percy, Gwen, and Thalia), and some of the gods. Carter, Zia, Sadie, and their "accomplices" are coming too. I heard Set is also coming. We have a full 40 person (gods too) army. Luckily Hades and Zeus are helping now too. All the people coming packed up and boarded the ship.
OK RE-READ THIS ONE!!!

Chapter 26 Part 1
Zia
I admit I like Carter a little more than I put on. He's my age, kind of cute, and a pretty good swordsman. I talked to Sadie and she said that "Even my mates back in England thinks he's hot." There was dim lighting so I could see anything in the room just dimly. I had heard a rumor about the magic walls and gave them a try. It opened easily and I saw Carter. His ears burned a little when she saw him in his bed with his shirt off. I blushed. He was actually pretty strong looking. Anyways his ears burned still and realized that it was me and kind of eased a bit. "I don't want Sadie to know but, I like you a lot", he said as if he were trying to keep a secret. Then he realized I was in my pajamas so he eased a little more knowing he wasn't the only one with "PJs". He snapped his fingers and slow music started up. "Take my hand, he said. I took his hand and we danced. I remembered my old mentor telling me that music was magic. We kept dancing for about ten minutes. When we finished he was holding my hand and he stepped closer to me. We our faces were literally inches apart. Then he did something that I didn't expect.
Chapter 26 Part 2
Carter
I was so close to Zia and I lost self control, I kissed her. The lucky thing is, is that she didn't pull away or anything. She just kissed back and I was glad. It would have been humiliating and she would have probably hated me. Although, I knew after this she was going to have mixed feeling after this about me. This was the first time I kissed anybody like this and I was sure this was Zia's first time too. It was actually pretty nice. That lasted a long time. I really liked her which probably helped. When I was about to apologize to her for losing self control, I was so mad at myself I didn't even think the possibilities but, she just said, "That was nice." I knew she wouldn't tell Sadie which made me feel better about it but, still I was furious with myself. Then I remembered that Horus was still inside my head when he muttered, "Smooth." Then she kissed me and it was my turn to kiss back. When we broke apart she said "You know we never got to go to the mall." I had a little grin on my face but she didn't see that in the lighting, probably.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Artemis_8 said…
big smile
There's no such thing as a good story without a little romance, haha. I like how you brought Sadie, Carter and Zia into it, but are you gunna involve Walt(or the other trainies), Bast, Amos(the new C-L)or Bes? (:
Maybe, I still haven't read the thrown of fire :(. They are going to definitely be on the battlefield just not mentioned (probably). Although in the boarding chapter I did say "accomplices". Have fun. I need Perses to give that chapter... that he's writing... Ok I got the chapters from Perses I'm just making them longer.