Once Upon a Time - Es war einmal... It's ALL Cora's FAULT!!!

zylice posted on Sep 24, 2012 at 01:41AM
It is all Coras fault! As you all said, snow was just an innocent little girl that wanted Regina to be happy but got manipulated by that WITCH!!!

Regina should blame Cora! NOT Snow! As Lana said Regina was thinking: " You little, selfish BRAT! You just wanted me to be your stepmother! You don't care about ME being happy!" Thats what Lana said Regina was thinking at the time when she was getting dressed for the wedding. But we don't know why Regina went 'Extreme Power-Mad' yet....she went WAY extreme to rid Snow! But...she didn't know any different....

Someday in season 2/3 I want to see Regina confront Cora and apologise to
Snow somehow and get 'redeemed.'

Once Upon a Time - Es war einmal... 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TVfan97 said…
Agree with you, Cora is the one to blame. But in another hand Snow really should keep a secret. If Snow would keep her mouth shout, Regina would have her happy ending. Regina has a right to be mad. But Cora is one clever witch, she figured that Snow is hidding something and she used the "mother card" to get informations. So you're right , it is all Cora's fault for Regina's unhappy ending.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zylice said…
I want Emma to find that out if Cora comes to Storybrooke!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr witchboy said…
Snow was a small child. She couldn't be held responsible for keeping grown up secrets, especially from Cora.
In the end, I think it wouldn't have changed much if Snow had kept quiet. Cora would've found Regina and brought her home after killing Daniel. At most Regina might've gotten out of marrying the king, but Cora was going to kill Daniel no matter what.