Niall Horan What would Du do if Du had the chance to know Niall. Would Du take it? I would...

louisniall posted on Jun 30, 2012 at 07:32AM
Really what would you do? It would probably hurt his feelings because he thinks no one likes him. Ya I would because I may be his girlfriend in the end. :)

Niall Horan 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Luv1D4Life said…
I Would Love To Be His Girl Friend. He Is Absolutley Amazing! He Is So Adorable! I Do Not Understand Why Girls Hate Him! Luv You For Life Nialler!
 I Would Liebe To Be His Girl Friend. He Is Absolutley Amazing! He Is So Adorable! I Do Not Understand
Vor mehr als einem Jahr little_buttons said…
I would. I love Niall
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth4evea said…
definatley. Niall is amazing and has a brilliant voice and he's Irish! How can I not like and support someone from home?link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jackelinee said…
heart
how can anyone hate him??? i would give everything to meet Niall and be his girlfriend because he's amazing and soo funny!! i love a guy with a good personality!! i don't understand how he thinks he's ugly when he's nothing but beautiful!!! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smallvictoria1 said…
I don't understand why he's not the most famous one of 1D. He has an amazing voice, and i'm not just saying that because hes sexy as hell.He has the most amazin blue eyes, and from what I can tell, the sweetest personality ever. It would b the biggest honor ever to meet him; although I know he wouldn't be as syched to meet me. Haha; anyways. Honestly? My cousin's church, their main paster, has actually talked with, and met Justin Beiber. Don't take my word for it? I Don't really care ;D, main point, Pastor Judah said that Justin acts way differently than the way the magazines, and his agents paint him to be. He said that he's actually a very nice, funny, guy. Do you think its the same with 1D? I love them to death, but i'm pretty sure its true. What if it was Louis who was the flirty, sexy one? And howabout Zayn? He could end up being the more innocent one... anyways..byes -Alexa
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mrstomlinson91 said…
DEFINITELY!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mrstorihoran said…
kiss
NIALL JAMES HORAN is the best and the hottest one in one direction I would do anything and everything to meet our be his girlfriend I love u NIALL JAMES HORAN
 NIALL JAMES HORAN is the best and the hottest one in one direction I would do anything and everything
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MiriamBrown said…
I would like to know him but then I want to get to know him, be comfortable around him, and make sure that i don't want to speed up a relationship. I do like him but I don't know him know him all that much
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MiriamBrown said…
He is probably the sweetest in the band and I do like him but I want to make sure he trusts me