Naruto Sasuke is such an ass!

Annedax posted on Oct 29, 2011 at 10:45PM
He is a power crazy son of a biatch who always wants the short way to power. And Naruto should totally forget him.

Naruto 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mj4ever202 said…
angry
Yeah! I agree. Sasuke is my LEAST favorite character in the whole series. All he cares about is power and doesn't realize that teamwork is important too!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annedax said…
I bet if he stayed back at konoha and let kakashi train him, he would be really good.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fuyunoaida said…
Well, I dunno if you guys have been keeping up with the manga/anime or not but all of his actions are in a way justified.

I'd be pretty pissy if I just killed my brother because I've been lied to all my life by the people I thought were supposed to protect me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Anime_Girl1998 said…
angry
Sasuke is just another idiot =.=.... I mean come on! Itachi treat him like a erm..... smtg he cares about n all he care is to kill Itachi! Itachi kills the whole clan becus it is his job!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annedax said…
How many people in that series have they killed their clan or family? They are countless. Gaaras father tried to assasinate him countless times and he still turned good. The monster that killed narutos parents is inside him and he did not go off looking for revenge. If thereanyone atall that is excused to be evil, its either of them. Sasuke is just evil. He has no excuse for it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sasukes_Gurl said…
Haters gonna hate.

I will say this though:
Sasuke may be pretty blind/mislead, but it's because he's mentally damaged, it's not his fault.
All his life he lived only for one purpose: to kill his brother to avenge his clan. So his whole childhood was screwed from those horrible memories forever in his mind.
Then, when he finally achieves his goal and kills his brother, he finds out that his brother was really a 'good guy' and kept Sasuke alive because he loved him so much that he was the only one he couldn't kill.
So Sasuke had been lied to his entire life, and killed who he thought was a monster: who really was his loving brother.

Sasuke can't handle all these emotions he must be feeling (seen in the ep where he starts crying) so that's why he's making irrational decisions and goes with revenge. Because he doesn't know who to trust and what to do anymore.

Long story short: yes, he can be a d*ck sometimes, but the poor guy is just mentally screwed and has been lied to his entire life. Can't help but feel sorry for him in a way =/
candylover246 commented…
Yes his actions & thought process we're understandable BEFORE he learned the truth about Itachi. Afterwards he just let his emotions blind him and starts lashing out at anyone who literally had nothing to do with his problems (the entire village, his teammates who helped him, etc.) He was intended to be some sort of deep & complex character but when that absolutely failed he just became an obnoxious 1-D plot device and any sympathetic feelings anyone could feel for him faded away. Basically he was a tragic character done wrong. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Catalunya said…
Sasuke's family is dead so he wants revenge from Itachi, Itachi is dead so he wants revenge from Konohagakure. All he cares about is revenge and because of this he has made many countless mistakes!