Musikvideos What Does Recording Artist Em Have in Common with Rap Legend Eminem?

brightsunny posted on Jan 19, 2021 at 09:15PM
What do music artist rap legend Eminem and the young talented recording artist Em have in common? Absolutely nothing, other than the fact that their names are similar and they both have an amazing music catalog under their belt. And no, I did not catfish you into coming here! I just wanted to share another amazing artist that you might love if you listen to Eminem.

Watch the “Say What You Mean” Music Video Here on YouTube! ( at link )

Em is native New Jersey alternative singer songwriter who just released a 7-song projected self-titled EM. The lead single off this project is titled “Say What You Mean”. Em herself says “I feel the song is a universal message and represents the ethereal, emotional side of my writing.” She calls herself a huge romantic and the lead single is about her wanting someone to love with “every fiber of her being.” Fortunately for us, the ethereal song is also accompanied with a mesmerizing video directed by Parris Mayhew.

Listen and Save “Say What You Mean” to your Spotify Playlists Here! ( at link )

On this project, she finds herself collaborating with producer Chris Young. Together, they transform the project into a lyrically rich body of work filled with self-empowerment. The album includes moody tracks, including “Dear Life”, “Even When It Hurts” and “Bllue Light”.

Listen and Save “Say What You Mean” to your Apple Music Playlists Here! ( at link )

To learn more about Em, make sure to follow her social media pages and check her website for updates!

Em’s Website ( at www.em4yoursoul.com )
Em’s Facebook ( at www.facebook.com/em4yoursoul )
Em’s Twitter @em4yoursoul ( at www.twitter.com/em4yoursoul )
Em’s Instagram @em4yoursoul ( at www.instagram.com/em4yoursoul )

Musikvideos No Antworten