Michael Jackson What would Du do if Du where Michael's friend?

MJISALIVE posted on Feb 02, 2012 at 03:54PM
We all love MJ. And he always wanted a good friend to trust. If you were that good friend, what would you do in order to show him that he could trust you?

Michael Jackson 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr crazy4mj1980 said…
heart
be open and completely honest with and humble and treat him as i wanted to be treated which is with respect but also remember respect is earned not given and a man's riches are not in his pocket they are with in his heart and michael has a huge heart and he only deserves the best people in his life and i really hope he is reading this post from somewhere i hope he is alive and well and i love him very much
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cherl12345 said…
If I was his friend, I wouldn't treat him no different than any other of my friends because I would know where he was coming from, and Michael want people to be be his friends for the reason he's a nice a person not because he was a world-renowned entertainer.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr foreveraMJJFan said…
heart
If i were his friend, i would treat him like any other person. I would be there for him when he needed someone to talk to or just a shoudler to cry on. Michael needed a friend like that more than anything, i wish i would have been there for him.