Maximum Ride A movie. Is that such a good idea?

Fly_on posted on Aug 10, 2009 at 06:31PM
I dont think making a movie out of such a good book is such a good idea. Like in my opinion Eragon was a great book, and the movie was a bi dissapiontment! They cut out and changed so much. I REALLY don't want that to happen to maximum ride.

Maximum Ride 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr breebree446 said…
meh
I agree with you. Why is it everytime they go to make a movie based on the book it turns out sucky? Theres a rumor that the director who directed one of the Fantastic Four movies is directing the Maximum Ride movie. Let's hope he knows what he's doing. If they would basically just follow exaculy how the book was made then it would probably be a big hit.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
Yeah. It is based off the book so it should actually be like the book. Some directors clearly read the book, tore it up and threw it on a bonfire, and tap-danced on the ashes.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fly_on said…
smirk
Ya. I really don't want this to turn into another Harry Potter. I've never read a Harry Potter book, and everyone who has said the movies don't do them justice. But then again the Harry Potter movies did do really good, so I don't know what to think. But considdering how good the Max books are the movie can't do it justice no matter how good it is!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr D0ll said…
smile
im anxious 2 c wat te cast will look like.
least a movie will deem the series more successful and popular