Lucas & Lindsey About the LLP dreieck

Tinna posted on Feb 21, 2008 at 04:45PM
I've been wondering... on the OTH spot everyone has been going on about how stupid Lindsey is to not see that Leyton should be together (I personally think that both Lindsey and Peyton could do better than Luke).

Anyways, do you think she's stupid or do you think fans don't see it from her point of view?
We've seen that she knows it, like shown in 5.07 at Tric. But she still said yes to his proposal...
I'm just wondering what's going on in her head :P

I think deeps down she knows that her relationship with Luke is a lost cause but I think she's holding on, because she loves him. She's probably in denial and with the proposal she probably thought it'd be a great idea to hold onto him even if she probably knows she's his 2nd choice.

:)
save

Lucas & Lindsey 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zarnitev said…
I agree with you that the girls are better off...but yeah, I guess she loves him too much to let go without a fight. Personally, I think that Luke is not at all bothered about Lindsey's feelings. It's just so easy for him to tell Peyton that some guy is not good enough for her, then kiss her...he's a selfish pig!
Returning to Lindsey's point of view...I don't think she's stupid at all, I surely would not let go that easy either! The only thing that really upset me is that Lucas chose not to tell her that the ring was Peytons! That was sooo wrong and he surely will regret that later on...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucas4ever said…
i think any girl can do better then lucas "brooke, peyton, lindsey"...
but i don't like when all the leyton fas are like lindsey doesnt have the right to say yes to the proposal.. well anyone has the right.. it also bothers me that all the leyton fans are like peyton said someday, well luke shouldn't have to wait his whole life for her.... he moved and peyton should too!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mcewen_girl said…
Honestly I think that she does see bits but Luke kept on reassuring her everything was fine and since she loves him she stayed!!! Now I think Brooke/Lindsey could do better but P.Sawyer has really gotten on my nerves more than usual..I mean like come on it's been four years get a life and move on already the only message Mark has been sending with Peyton from the get go is that Lucas is her whole lifes happiness and that she is nothing without him and if thats true(which it obviously is) she is just down right pathetic...seriously life is not just about some guy...if u can't be happy alone than u are about the most pathetic thing ever!!! URGGHHHHHHH I swear it annoys me soooo bad...I wouldn't even care if LP got back together if Peyton wasn't sooo whiney all the time!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr