Liebe Why?

Me_now posted on Jul 10, 2009 at 03:02AM
Why is it that every time i see you, i feel weak?
Why is it that every time i'm with you, i can't speak?
Why is it that everything else in the world become irrelevant when i think about you?
Why is it that only you make me feel this way?
 Why is it that every time i see you, i feel weak? Why is it that every time i'm with you, i can't

Liebe 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Miranda-Cullen said…
worried
ugh i no how u feel and i cant help but wonder y every time im around my guy why i cant talk because i talk like all the time and it is like i have nothing to say when i maround him
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hinano1 said…
yeah im the same
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dissected said…
You're right about this obstacle. But then again he may just be waiting and making certain to commit to you for the right reasons so as not to sacrifice any of ur trust telling you the wrong angle of his intentions. I have experienced that patience with knowledge and wisdom will really help in saying the right thing so he probably would rather you said nothing than say the wrong thing and lead then relationship in the wrong path
Love
Lemme look and find problem areas in my relationship and improve maybe You could stop doubting whether your cowboy is fully dedicated to your best interests and collect information and details of resolution that aren't devastating id say the less you talk about this approach
Pls reply and indicate if you seen this